BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,851
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 44 of 73 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 72 73
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Tigers added kids from Big 4H

Tigers are clear favorite to win the WS. Hawks defense is too weak to stop them. Tigers will shut them down. Tigers and Hawks meet up 3PM Sunday. Tigers 11 Hawks 4.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tigers are clear favorite to win the WS. Hawks defense is too weak to stop them. Tigers will shut them down. Tigers and Hawks meet up 3PM Sunday. Tigers 11 Hawks 4.

This post is in violation of your team contract. Please turn in your sons uniform.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This post is in violation of your team contract. Please turn in your sons uniform.

This is pretty sneaky funny. Nice job.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I noticed that WSYL lists rosters for all the East teams but not for the North..seems odd
Does it really matter. Cheaters gonna cheat.
A few teams asked to increase the roster past 25+ because they carried extra kids due to covid uncertainty. Tourney owners said no. They claimed it would be too crowded, I kid you not. Combined 2 age groups, put them all in one spot and claim it may be too crowed? For the record there are NO outdoor restrictions in DE.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hi troll

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I noticed that WSYL lists rosters for all the East teams but not for the North..seems odd
A few teams asked to increase the roster past 25+ because they carried extra kids due to covid uncertainty. Tourney owners said no. They claimed it would be too crowded, I kid you not. Combined 2 age groups, put them all in one spot and claim it may be too crowed? For the record there are NO outdoor restrictions in DE.

Who cares how many on the roster, bigger concern is are they all on age for the event?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just a reminder on the East qualifier Posted Rosters
Sweetlax should be the favorite in DC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let the crying 😢 begin!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one needs more than 25. This isnt college.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I dont follow....

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Neither do I
Just haven’t seen any rosters For any other qualifier

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where do you see rosters?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On the World Series app

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

and didnt post the North rosters. Winning!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JINX

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And just like that
rosters are now gone

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares how many on the roster, bigger concern is are they all on age for the event?
Everyone had to give age verification, dummy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ever heard of photo shop smart guy? doesn't take a genius to get creative a fudge the month

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ever heard of photo shop smart guy? doesn't take a genius to get creative a fudge the month

That person would get lost parent of the year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sad commentary on the current state of youth lacrosse. Parents who would actually cheat to play down and parents who complain incessantly about unfair advantages. US Lacrosse will never fix it. What will you do when your kid gets to HS and plays holdbacks or post grads, what about college with held back hs kids playing 5th and 6th years. Stop already.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A few teams asked to increase the roster past 25+ because they carried extra kids due to covid uncertainty. Tourney owners said no. They claimed it would be too crowded, I kid you not. Combined 2 age groups, put them all in one spot and claim it may be too crowed? For the record there are NO outdoor restrictions in DE.[/quote]

Who cares how many on the roster, bigger concern is are they all on age for the event?[/quote]
Everyone had to give age verification, dummy[/quote]

ever heard of photo shop smart guy? doesn't take a genius to get creative a fudge the month[/quote]

That person would get lost parent of the year.[/quote]
Sad commentary on the current state of youth lacrosse. Parents who would actually cheat to play down and parents who complain incessantly about unfair advantages. US Lacrosse will never fix it. What will you do when your kid gets to HS and plays holdbacks or post grads, what about college with held back hs kids playing 5th and 6th years. Stop already.[/quote]

Like the 25 year old middie at UNC (I think) that is married with a kid on the way playing with and against 18 year old freshmen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With the central and south qualifier done, does anyone know how many of this teams qualified? One only had 3 teams. The other only had 5 teams. Does anyone know how many teams from north will qualify?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Puberty is the great equalizer. Age only matters in years 10-14. Once in HS all bets are off but when you have 90 pound on age kid 2026 going against a 140 pound 2025 holdback, that is just not fair.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With the central and south qualifier done, does anyone know how many of this teams qualified? One only had 3 teams. The other only had 5 teams. Does anyone know how many teams from north will qualify?
Oh my God..does anyone try and find information before posting notIntelligent questions? I would think you would look on the WSYL site or app..sounds crazy I know

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh my God..does anyone try and find information before posting notIntelligent questions? I would think you would look on the WSYL site or app..sounds crazy I know

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just reserve your hotel already. They'll take all the North and East teams because nobody else wants to go. Renaming the event the WS of NE Lacrosse. Look on their site, the other regions mostly bailed. North and East are only playing because its relatively close.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just reserve your hotel already. They'll take all the North and East teams because nobody else wants to go. Renaming the event the WS of NE Lacrosse. Look on their site, the other regions mostly bailed. North and East are only playing because its relatively close.

To be fair, no Central, south or west team is going to be able to hang with the East or North top teams using the WSYL rules (on age and 100 miles)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]

Sad commentary on the current state of youth lacrosse. Parents who would actually cheat to play down and parents who complain incessantly about unfair advantages. US Lacrosse will never fix it. What will you do when your kid gets to HS and plays holdbacks or post grads, what about college with held back hs kids playing 5th and 6th years. Stop already.

Chill out hold back dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coming from the guy who can’t even figure out how to post a message only once on this board. Thanks for the double post. I looked on the website and the app. I don’t see the info anywhere.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coming from the guy who can’t even figure out how to post a message only once on this board. Thanks for the double post. I looked on the website and the app. I don’t see the info anywhere.
6 teams from the North. I saw it in an email.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dont know about the app or whatever but I did recieve an email from WSYL after I signed the waiver that stated 6 teams will advance from tge North.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dont know about the app or whatever but I did recieve an email from WSYL after I signed the waiver that stated 6 teams will advance from tge North.

So I guess that makes breakdown:
2 south
2 central
4 west
6 north
6 east
4 international ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares about the rosters?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Express parents waiting to see if they made the A team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To be fair, no Central, south or west team is going to be able to hang with the East or North top teams using the WSYL rules (on age and 100 miles)

(on age and 100 miles)........This rule is getting blown up so many places by so many teams. 2026 insanity sure didn't slow down for WSYL. This is a truly special set of parents at this age from Coast to Coast. I am not calling out the East or North. It is happening in every region. It's really sad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HAHA, how long ago did they finally split?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

(on age and 100 miles)........This rule is getting blown up so many places by so many teams. 2026 insanity sure didn't slow down for WSYL. This is a truly special set of parents at this age from Coast to Coast. I am not calling out the East or North. It is happening in every region. It's really sad.
I blame US Lacrosse for not using USA Hockeys format of playing based on birthyear rather than graduation. It would solve all the youth lacrosse issues regarding holdbacks or in this example actual teams qualifying to compete at the WSYL rather than all star teams. Defeats the purpose. High school and beyond then I agree age is no longer a factor. Big boys then play with big boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HAHA, how long ago did they finally split?

You're soooooo interested in a team you're not a part of.

Last edited by JMLax1; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is how the WSYL will finish this Sunday. Team placement:
1 - Sweetlax
2 - LI express C
3 - orange crush
4 - FCA
5 - prime time
6 - team 91

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is how the WSYL will finish this Sunday. Team placement:
1 - Sweetlax
2 - LI express C
3 - orange crush
4 - FCA
5 - prime time
6 - team 91

You're clueless and trying to stir the pot, safe to assume you're not associated with any of those teams, good luck to all the boys this weekend, it will be great competition.

Page 44 of 73 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard