BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,768
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 42 of 73 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 72 73
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Outlaws spanked Express this weekend. Express parents throwing away their money.
Do you really think you played the top level Express or even the actual B team? Top team, along with some of their B players for their second WSYL squad, were out of town. You played some B's and maybe some C's. If you didn't spank them, you'd be the joke of LI.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The CoachC Express team was 6-0 down in Md this weekend, and it has 25 players not 40 ..and everyone plays and contributes , this is how you become the 1 team in the country, dedicated coaches and kids playing the best teams every weekend, i applaud Roar for challenging themselves and playing some very tough competition in Delaware, that’s how you get better...now 91 stays home and plays mooselax and then tells the parents they are elite ? Worthy of paying 5 grand ..then playing in my lacrosse tournaments against LILC and Turtles..cmon man ...
When Express B has all its players it’s number 3 on Long Island after Roar ..with arguably the best coach on Long Island, that’s what you pay for , not a bumper sticker

Wait didn’t Express B lose to the Turtles, LILC and Rebels !!!

Roar dad , your team is awful . Doesn't belong in the A brackets and it shows . Make all the excuses you want to make and congratulate yourself on playing " tough competition" as opposed to what? Weak competition lol. You're a fool . Stay in b brackets or play town teams and relax . That's where you belong . You are not an elite team and yoy don't even belong in the same conversation as the top clubs in long island such as express , s2s, igloo , 91. You can dream about it but that's about it . I'm glad you challenged yourself amd got beat not go home and play the B teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws spanked Express this weekend. Express parents throwing away their money.
Do you really think you played the top level Express or even the actual B team? Top team, along with some of their B players for their second WSYL squad, were out of town. You played some B's and maybe some C's. If you didn't spank them, you'd be the joke of LI.

The express b team is an enigma. When anyone beats them it wasn’t the b team, it was the C team. When you ask them who the B team has played and beaten its crickets. Oh and the b team went 0-3 at the tri star tourney in jersey in the fall. We all agree the 2026 CoachC team is the best. Just stop with the B team is the third best team on Long Island

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Roar is joke . Please stop pretending you're an A team and stop wasting everyone's time .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you have a 40 man roster for your A team, players 26-40 are really just B team players. Stop kidding yourself

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Roar who lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big boys are back in town is comical. Almost as comical as the roster size of the express team. Players 17 to 40 and their parents must be loving it..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The CoachC Express team was 6-0 down in Md this weekend, and it has 25 players not 40 ..and everyone plays and contributes , this is how you become the 1 team in the country, dedicated coaches and kids playing the best teams every weekend, i applaud Roar for challenging themselves and playing some very tough competition in Delaware, that’s how you get better...now 91 stays home and plays mooselax and then tells the parents they are elite ? Worthy of paying 5 grand ..then playing in my lacrosse tournaments against LILC and Turtles..cmon man ...
When Express B has all its players it’s number 3 on Long Island after Roar ..with arguably the best coach on Long Island, that’s what you pay for , not a bumper sticker

Those teams may have beat the C team. No way any of those 3 beat the B team. I've seen all 3 of them play and they're all the equivalent to C teams. Actually i'll give LILC B team recognition. Congrats

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I can confirm this. You definitely didn't play their 2nd WS team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big boys are back in town is comical. Almost as comical as the roster size of the express team. Players 17 to 40 and their parents must be loving it..

Someone is jealous. Why not worry about talking to your sons coach about why your boys team can't compete.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. Who cares about express b team. Give it a rest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Someone is jealous. Why not worry about talking to your sons coach about why your boys team can't compete.
Jealous about what? Spending a ton of money to say I'm #1 in 7th grade????? You gotta be in 10g's with all the extras you're dishing out for. You're a sad pitiful soul. Keep throwing away your time and money and enjoy the turnpike again. Coach C could careless about you or your kid. You're an arrogant fool. I hope it doesn't rub off on your kid or his teammates. Keep making youth sports horrible, you're doing a great job.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Those teams may have beat the C team. No way any of those 3 beat the B team. I've seen all 3 of them play and they're all the equivalent to C teams. Actually i'll give LILC B team recognition. Congrats

Yes they definitely all did beat your B team . Keep drinking the Kool Aid and your kid will be always walking in the footsteps of the A team. The B and C team are only a cash cow for coach C and his A team to play unlimited tournaments and that’s a fact!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. Who cares about express b team. Give it a rest.

Says the Express A team parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The CoachC Express team was 6-0 down in Md this weekend, and it has 25 players not 40 ..and everyone plays and contributes , this is how you become the 1 team in the country, dedicated coaches and kids playing the best teams every weekend, i applaud Roar for challenging themselves and playing some very tough competition in Delaware, that’s how you get better...now 91 stays home and plays mooselax and then tells the parents they are elite ? Worthy of paying 5 grand ..then playing in my lacrosse tournaments against LILC and Turtles..cmon man ...TW[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]The CoachC Express team was 6-0 down in Md this weekend, and it has 25 players not 40 ..and everyone plays and contributes , this is how you become the 1 team in the country, dedicated coaches and kids playing the best teams every weekend, i applaud Roar for challenging themselves and playing some very tough competition in Delaware, that’s how you get better...now 91 stays home and plays mooselax and then tells the parents they are elite ? Worthy of paying 5 grand ..then playing in my lacrosse tournaments against LILC and Turtles..cmon man ...

Nice post Coach C.
Relax Roar dad. You went 0-3 this weekend.

haha, agreed. you got spanked by the hawks you also got spanked by express in the fall and cant beat even the bad 2026 teams as was evident this past weekend so stop talking about how your 3rd best on long island hahahaha. I could picture the fool who is talking this nonsense, the tall guy on the roar sideline with the small guy with the beard beside him....its like watching the movie TWINS. lol. two screaming fools

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The CoachC Express team was 6-0 down in Md this weekend, and it has 25 players not 40 ..and everyone plays and contributes , this is how you become the 1 team in the country, dedicated coaches and kids playing the best teams every weekend, i applaud Roar for challenging themselves and playing some very tough competition in Delaware, that’s how you get better...now 91 stays home and plays mooselax and then tells the parents they are elite ? Worthy of paying 5 grand ..then playing in my lacrosse tournaments against LILC and Turtles..cmon man ...TW[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]The CoachC Express team was 6-0 down in Md this weekend, and it has 25 players not 40 ..and everyone plays and contributes , this is how you become the 1 team in the country, dedicated coaches and kids playing the best teams every weekend, i applaud Roar for challenging themselves and playing some very tough competition in Delaware, that’s how you get better...now 91 stays home and plays mooselax and then tells the parents they are elite ? Worthy of paying 5 grand ..then playing in my lacrosse tournaments against LILC and Turtles..cmon man ...

Nice post Coach C.

haha, agreed. you got spanked by the hawks you also got spanked by express in the fall and cant beat even the bad 2026 teams as was evident this past weekend so stop talking about how your 3rd best on long island hahahaha. I could picture the fool who is talking this nonsense, the tall guy on the roar sideline with the small guy with the beard beside him....its like watching the movie TWINS. lol. two screaming fools
Tonight is your night bro

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice post Coach C.

Sadly, I saw them in Delaware and yes they were screaming like fools

Last edited by JesLax1; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice post Coach C.

We played them this weekend. For what you are saying is a "town team", they weren't that bad. They should be losing to Express who pulls from all of LI and beyond.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know if Tommyknockers are in the West qualifier?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know if Tommyknockers are in the West qualifier?
No, too many holdbacks and players are from multiple states.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes they definitely all did beat your B team . Keep drinking the Kool Aid and your kid will be always walking in the footsteps of the A team. The B and C team are only a cash cow for coach C and his A team to play unlimited tournaments and that’s a fact!

Cool story bro. You're wrong.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Obviously the truth hurts !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Obviously the truth hurts !
Totally true. Need to make some adjustments to B team.
Can’t stop the Outlaws? Cmon. Stop trying to shoot from the 40. Involve the attack shore up the d. Turtles spanked em at Mitchel sports complex fall also.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes they definitely all did beat your B team . Keep drinking the Kool Aid and your kid will be always walking in the footsteps of the A team. The B and C team are only a cash cow for coach C and his A team to play unlimited tournaments and that’s a fact![/quote]

Cool story bro. You're wrong.[/quote]

Obviously the truth hurts ![/quote]
Can’t stop the Outlaws? Cmon. Stop trying to shoot from the 40. Involve the attack shore up the d. Turtles spanked em at Mitchel sports complex fall also.[/quote]

My guess is if the St Anthonys varsity coach is their coach he knows what he's doing and what that team is capable of. Personally I think the outlaws are a decent team. I highly doubt the turtles spanked anyone. That team is simply not good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cool story bro. You're wrong.[/quote]

Can’t stop the Outlaws? Cmon. Stop trying to shoot from the 40. Involve the attack shore up the d. Turtles spanked em at Mitchel sports complex fall also.[/quote]

My guess is if the St Anthonys varsity coach is their coach he knows what he's doing and what that team is capable of. Personally I think the outlaws are a decent team. I highly doubt the turtles spanked anyone. That team is simply not good.[/quote]

No one has ever questioned Express B coaching on this site. When someone states they are the fourth top team on L.I but hasn’t beaten a single B team like Rebels, Moose , Turtles or igloo B that’s when you get backlash . Since they are so good please tell us who they have beaten ? Anyone can pay to enter the WSYL qualifying round.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Excellent Coach at Express. Great at teaching game. My son loves to practice and play with Express. Coach W. has made a great difference in both my son’s ability and his attitude towards the game. Just my opinion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My guess is if the St Anthonys varsity coach is their coach he knows what he's doing and what that team is capable of. Personally I think the outlaws are a decent team. I highly doubt the turtles spanked anyone. That team is simply not good.[/quote]

No one has ever questioned Express B coaching on this site. When someone states they are the fourth top team on L.I but hasn’t beaten a single B team like Rebels, Moose , Turtles or igloo B that’s when you get backlash . Since they are so good please tell us who they have beaten ? Anyone can pay to enter the WSYL qualifying round.[/quote]

They have beaten 3 of the 4 teams you mentioned. They have not played Moose though. They played and beat the Rebels when they played and beat Rush in the fall. They played and beat Igloo B at St Paul church in the fall. They played and beat the Turtles at Nickerson beach in the fall. Any further teams? I am in no way saying they are the 4th best team on LI but those are the results of those games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This qualifier brackets and schedule keep changing by the minute

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can see the Turtles vs express games on YouTube. Mitchell field game and Nickerson. Also igloo vs express at Nickerson. Check them out. See for yourself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The turtles are not a good team.

Is the discussion here still about B teams? Who are the top 3 teams for 2026? Let's talk that. Express (we get it) after them? is 91 still in the picture? Supplementing from their 2027 team. Igloo? pretty darn good. And been working their butts off. Outlaw? good team and good coaching. Primetime? no talk but solid team. Who ya got? It aint B team express that's for sure. Maybe they have 5 solid kids. Legacy the same.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll make this easy for the LI team rankings. NCAA Bracket Style

Express = (#1 Seed favorite to win)
Igloo & 91 = (#5-8 Seed)
Outlaws, Legacy, Express B = (#9-14 Seed)
Everyone else = (#15 & 16 seed)

Express is Gonzaga. Best of L.I. Period end of discussion
Igloo & 91 are good. They will beat like teams and if they get lucky upset a team or 2 above them. They are underdogs against the top teams.

Everyone else will be happy to be in the tournament and make history if they upset anyone.

Now that the qualifier is upon us can we all just agree that we wish LI kids and their teams luck. Regardless of club affiliation the coaches and players have worked hard.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking forward to at least seeing TWINS (part 2). The two roar dads (tall guy and short guy with beard ) who were probably the posters on here proclaiming that Roar is #3 on long island hahaha. Get your popcorn ready .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I like how Express has been set up not to play any good teams, Sweetlax , 91, 2Way or FCA until the semi finals. The 4 teams will have to play each other and 2 will be illuminated before they play anyone good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking forward to at least seeing TWINS (part 2). The two roar dads (tall guy and short guy with beard ) who were probably the posters on here proclaiming that Roar is #3 on long island hahaha. Get your popcorn ready .

Absolutely funny that more than a few people noticed these fools.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I like how Express has been set up not to play any good teams, Sweetlax , 91, 2Way or FCA until the semi finals. The 4 teams will have to play each other and 2 will be illuminated before they play anyone good.

I predicted this a couple weeks ago....politics for Express. Thats ok though..no crying when they get beat

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just curious why the North qualifying teams rosters aren't posted on the WSYL site but the East teams are?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So if 8 teams go on to WSYL then basically all the teams that make the playoffs on Sunday go to WSYL. All you need to do is either be First or Second in your division and you are going to WSYL. I think you still want to do well in playoffs so as to get a better seed in the WSYL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I predicted this a couple weeks ago....politics for Express. Thats ok though..no crying when they get beat

I guess you really don't know much because CoachC 2026 has beaten sweetlax.....and anihilated the other teams you mention here . 91 is horrible and doesn't belong anywhere and express will also have their way with FCA and 2way .

So no matter which way you slice it CoachC will dominate the qualifiers . Seems like you're the one who's running scared . Probably a 91 dad .

Page 42 of 73 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard