Miller Place (NY) 2021 Goalie Chloe Anthony Commits to Saint Joseph College-Long Island (SJC)

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Miller Place (NY) 2021 Goalie Chloe Anthony of Team Elevate Lax has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Saint Josephs College-Long Island (SJC).

High school: Miller Place (Miller Place, NY)
Grad year: 2021
Position: Goalie
College committed to: Saint Josephs College-Long Island (SJC)
Club team: Team Elevate Lax
Lacrosse honors: MVP award captain
Academic honors: Physical Education Excellence award OAK Award
Expected major: Special Education and Teaching, General
Why did you choose Saint Josephs College-Long Island (SJC), Women's D3? "I chose St. Josephs College because it has my major, I get the opportunity to play the sport I love, and when I went to visit the campus the coach and students made me feel comfortable and I felt the sense of belonging."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "A special thanks to both the Field Hockey and Lacrosse coaches who inspired me to work hard and play the sports I love. I have had the opportunity to play with awesome teammates and to be part of some really special teams. Each one of you has helped me to be the player I am. To my parents thank you for always believing in me and teaching me to strive not to be the best athlete and student but to work hard to be the best student and athlete I can be. You have been there for my greatest moments and my not-so-great moments and you have shown me that those little bumps in the road truly were building my bridge to help get me where I am today."
What other colleges did you consider? "Mercy College NYIT."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Chloe Anthony on her commitment to Saint Josephs College-Long Island (SJC). CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: