Southern Regional (NJ) 2022 Attack, Draw Rylee Johnson Commits to Limestone College

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Southern Regional (NJ) 2022 Attack, Draw Rylee Johnson of Jersey Shore Select has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Limestone College.

High school: Southern Regional (Manahawkin, NJ)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Attack, Draw
College committed to: Limestone College
Club team: Jersey Shore Select
Lacrosse honors: 2020 NJ Player to watch 2020 Under Armour All America Spotlight Team T3 Elite 2022 All-Star team 2019 Started Varsity as a Freshman Broke school record for most goals scored by a Freshman First Team All A South Division Second Team All Atlantic City Press Second Leading scorer and third-leading point scorer 2019 for the season Was picked as one of the top freshmen in the State by NJ.com 2019
Academic honors: Honor Roll
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I am extremely excited to announce that I will be continuing my academic and athletic career at Limestone University I first want to thank all of my teammates, thank you so much for pushing me to be my best. I wouldn’t be here without all of you. I also want to thank all of my coaches throughout the years especially coaches Val, Chris, Kelly, and finally my mom. Thank you all for building me to the player I am today. I would also like to thank my family for being by my side during this process. Can’t wait for the next 4 #GoSaints2026💙."
What other colleges did you consider? "University of Indy, Lynn University, University of Tampa."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Rylee Johnson on her commitment to Limestone College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: