BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,818
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 41 of 73 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 72 73
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I've said it before... an upstate team will win the WSYL this year. Sweetlax or FCA...You heard it here

Careful, you are uniting Hawks and Express parents now.

The WSYL Hawks team will be missing their best attack and their best pole. Will not be the same team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are knee down faceoffs allowed at WSYL this year ? Also are knee down faceoffs allowed at high school level in NY this year ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are knee down faceoffs allowed at WSYL this year ? Also are knee down faceoffs allowed at high school level in NY this year ?

I would assume not in the WSYL. They probably use NCAA rules

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Knee down and motorcycle grip allowed at WS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've said it before... an upstate team will win the WSYL this year. Sweetlax or FCA...You heard it here

The WSYL Hawks team will be missing their best attack and their best pole. Will not be the same team.

Not sure I totally agree, as a parent of a HoCo elite team that plays Hawk’s I can confirm that their defense and attack are pretty strong across the board. Not sure who you think is “best” but my guess is the other players will easily fill the void.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure I totally agree, as a parent of a HoCo elite team that plays Hawk’s I can confirm that their defense and attack are pretty strong across the board. Not sure who you think is “best” but my guess is the other players will easily fill the void.

ok hawks dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express won by how many today against black ops?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is black ops?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty sad considering Black Ops is Next Level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Honest answer is that Express did what they do. Win

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Honest answer is that you are a. hammerhead.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know if knee down faceoffs are allowed in high school this year in NY ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw someone had Lockjaw listed as a travel team. Isn’t that a town team ? Are they any good at this age group ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And tie?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only 5 teams entered in the South qualifier this past weekend. So maybe the top 2 qualify. Only 3 in the central qualifier this coming weekend, assume they take 2. The west 14U had 4. So if you assume the 13U takes 4, plus the 2 from the south and the central, there will be 16 spots available between the East and North. That also assumes no international teams this year. The top half of the East and North will likely advance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why so many kids on LI express?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NY high schools will be still using the old rules. Knee down, moto grip still allowed this year, also youth lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only 5 teams entered in the South qualifier this past weekend. So maybe the top 2 qualify. Only 3 in the central qualifier this coming weekend, assume they take 2. The west 14U had 4. So if you assume the 13U takes 4, plus the 2 from the south and the central, there will be 16 spots available between the East and North. That also assumes no international teams this year. The top half of the East and North will likely advance.
Wow great tournament. Travel to DE than advance to DC and play the same LI teams we always see.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow great tournament. Travel to DE than advance to DC and play the same LI teams we always see.

Please feel free to stay in LI.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NY high schools will be still using the old rules. Knee down, moto grip still allowed this year, also youth lacrosse.

Youth PAL is knew down? Club is stand up faceoff so is college so it's surprising HS would stay knee down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why so many kids on LI express?

$

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was the Express vs Outlaw result ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My guess is you already know the answer to this since the only people that knew they were scrimmaging were the 2 teams. Why not just go ahead and reply to yourself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My guess is you already know the answer to this since the only people that knew they were scrimmaging were the 2 teams. Why not just go ahead and reply to yourself.

Wasn't Express down in Maryland all weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wasn't Express down in Maryland all weekend?
The real Express team was down in MD. Outlaws probably played the B or C team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Outlaw scrimmage was a big secret. How did express teams do down in MD ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outlaws played the express b team that is their 2nd team going to World Series. Outlaws won 10-1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outlaws played the express b team that is their 2nd team going to World Series. Outlaws won 10-1
Why does the real express team have 40 players? Do some eventually go to the B team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That was not the 2nd express team going to the World Series. Half that team was in MD.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why does the real express team have 40 players? Do some eventually go to the B team?

I asked an express parent over the weekend and he said several of the players that were there will be playing with express’s other team going to the WS.
If the outlaws played express it was their b or c team without the World Series starters or atleast part of their starters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The CoachC Express team was 6-0 down in Md this weekend, and it has 25 players not 40 ..and everyone plays and contributes , this is how you become the 1 team in the country, dedicated coaches and kids playing the best teams every weekend, i applaud Roar for challenging themselves and playing some very tough competition in Delaware, that’s how you get better...now 91 stays home and plays mooselax and then tells the parents they are elite ? Worthy of paying 5 grand ..then playing in my lacrosse tournaments against LILC and Turtles..cmon man ...
When Express B has all its players it’s number 3 on Long Island after Roar ..with arguably the best coach on Long Island, that’s what you pay for , not a bumper sticker

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please stop embarrassing yourself calling express B third on the Island! Please tell us who they beat then? We all will like to hear this response.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The CoachC Express team was 6-0 down in Md this weekend, and it has 25 players not 40 ..and everyone plays and contributes , this is how you become the 1 team in the country, dedicated coaches and kids playing the best teams every weekend, i applaud Roar for challenging themselves and playing some very tough competition in Delaware, that’s how you get better...now 91 stays home and plays mooselax and then tells the parents they are elite ? Worthy of paying 5 grand ..then playing in my lacrosse tournaments against LILC and Turtles..cmon man ...
When Express B has all its players it’s number 3 on Long Island after Roar ..with arguably the best coach on Long Island, that’s what you pay for , not a bumper sticker

Nice post Coach C.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ILNA(Italy Lacrosse North America) will be forming 2 teams on Long Island: a 7/8 and a 9/10. We will be participating in 2 tournaments: Lake Placid and NELS in Sudbury MA. The cost will be $640 for the two tournaments. Players will receive: helmet, uniform, 2 performance shirts and a polo. We will try to hold 2 practices before each tournament. If players are of Italian descent and are interested in playing, email Joe Baccarella at jbaccarella@italialacrosse.us

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice post Coach C.

There were clearly more than 25 kids on the sideline for LI Express (including 3 goalies) in MD this weekend. What was also clear was that less than 25 kids played. So I guess the other kids were part of the cheer squad?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ILNA(Italy Lacrosse North America) will be forming 2 teams on Long Island: a 7/8 and a 9/10. We will be participating in 2 tournaments: Lake Placid and NELS in Sudbury MA. The cost will be $640 for the two tournaments. Players will receive: helmet, uniform, 2 performance shirts and a polo. We will try to hold 2 practices before each tournament. If players are of Italian descent and are interested in playing, email Joe Baccarella at jbaccarella@italialacrosse.us

“Italian descent” isn’t that the entire population of Long Island?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice post Coach C.
Relax Roar dad. You went 0-3 this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wait didn’t Express B lose to the Turtles, LILC and Rebels !!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws spanked Express this weekend. Express parents throwing away their money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws spanked Express this weekend. Express parents throwing away their money.

The big boys are back if you want to play

Page 41 of 73 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard