Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2023
by Anonymous - 03/08/21 09:10 PM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 03/08/21 09:06 PM
Warrior AAG
by Anonymous - 03/08/21 08:59 PM
LI HS Girls: Top 50 Ranked 2023's
by TM@BOTC - 03/08/21 08:58 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,280
Posts283,750
Members2,244
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 206 of 228 1 2 204 205 206 207 208 227 228
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #321309 02/23/21 08:28 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Outside of the Hawks, what 13U teams are playing in the WSYL out of Maryland?

I believe Black Ops and Madlax Monuments plus several others.

What is Black Ops?



Why do you care?

I know the Crabs and Hawks will not allow their kids play on National Teams; never understood why; ego would be my guess. First I have heard of this team being put together; is this an invite only or are their tryouts; my son would be interested for sure?

You know the inner workings of Crabs and Hawks and put time in to thinking about them and you don't know about a team that has been discussed for the last 4 months. Please stop. If you focused on your kid and not Crabs and Hawks he would have WSYL team by now.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #321312 02/23/21 09:11 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Could this team be competitive with other established teams?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #321314 02/23/21 09:18 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Could this team be competitive with other established teams?

I guess we will find out in 5 weeks at the East Qualifier.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #321316 02/23/21 09:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Outside of the Hawks, what 13U teams are playing in the WSYL out of Maryland?

I believe Black Ops and Madlax Monuments plus several others.

What is Black Ops?



Why do you care?

I know the Crabs and Hawks will not allow their kids play on National Teams; never understood why; ego would be my guess. First I have heard of this team being put together; is this an invite only or are their tryouts; my son would be interested for sure?

You know the inner workings of Crabs and Hawks and put time in to thinking about them and you don't know about a team that has been discussed for the last 4 months. Please stop. If you focused on your kid and not Crabs and Hawks he would have WSYL team by now.

can someone translate this non sense?

Last edited by JesLax1; 02/23/21 09:29 AM.
Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
TheBackOfTheCage #321320 02/23/21 09:50 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Translation: The poster is calling you a fool for being too focused on Crabs and Hawks, and encouraging you to focus your energy on your son and whichever team he plays for. Hope this helps.

Last edited by JesLax1; 02/23/21 09:53 AM.
Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
TheBackOfTheCage #321322 02/23/21 09:54 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son plays for the Crabs. He has never been told he cannot play for a National team. Based upon what I know of the program, they would not hold playing for a National team against him, as long as it does not conflict with his responsibilities to the Crabs.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #321326 02/23/21 10:04 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Translation: The poster is calling you a fool for being too focused on Crabs and Hawks, and encouraging you to focus your energy on your son and whichever team he plays for. Hope this helps.

Struck a nerve of a crabs/hawk parent. You guys are sensitive lol

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #321328 02/23/21 10:12 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Translation: The poster is calling you a fool for being too focused on Crabs and Hawks, and encouraging you to focus your energy on your son and whichever team he plays for. Hope this helps.

Is there a more opinionated set of patients then Hawks? What a fool.

Last edited by JesLax1; 02/23/21 10:14 AM.
Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #321336 02/23/21 10:52 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My son plays for the Crabs. He has never been told he cannot play for a National team. Based upon what I know of the program, they would not hold playing for a National team against him, as long as it does not conflict with his responsibilities to the Crabs.

You may want to check with King Crab; in the past it was not allowed, Crabs Only.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #321339 02/23/21 11:00 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Translation: The poster is calling you a fool for being too focused on Crabs and Hawks, and encouraging you to focus your energy on your son and whichever team he plays for. Hope this helps.

Struck a nerve of a crabs/hawk parent. You guys are sensitive lol


If you look above it was the moderator that posted that and not a parent

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
TheBackOfTheCage #321341 02/23/21 11:18 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's with all of the editing?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #321354 02/23/21 11:46 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What's with all of the editing?


Forget all that editing - lets address why we have Black Ops and Monuments
Its funny that Madlax, BLC, VLC, Next Level or insert whatever team cant enter WSYL and have to try and make an All Star team lol

This is why Express will win WSYL

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #321358 02/23/21 11:50 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What's with all of the editing?


Forget all that editing - lets address why we have Black Ops and Monuments
Its funny that Madlax, BLC, VLC, Next Level or insert whatever team cant enter WSYL and have to try and make an All Star team lol

This is why Express will win WSYL

Express isn't doing the same? From reading the boards there have been plenty of additions from all over the island and beyond.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #321359 02/23/21 11:50 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]

I know the Crabs and Hawks will not allow their kids play on National Teams; never understood why; ego would be my guess. First I have heard of this team being put together; is this an invite only or are their tryouts; my son would be interested for sure?[/Most team picked, but they left a few roster spots open for picking up last minute players. You should email them if you are interested.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #321380 02/23/21 12:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]

I know the Crabs and Hawks will not allow their kids play on National Teams; never understood why; ego would be my guess. First I have heard of this team being put together; is this an invite only or are their tryouts; my son would be interested for sure?[/Most team picked, but they left a few roster spots open for picking up last minute players. You should email them if you are interested.

Rosters were due 2/1

Sorry

Like Reply Quote
Page 206 of 228 1 2 204 205 206 207 208 227 228
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4