Council Rock North (PA) 2022 Midfield Dean Scalamandre Commits to Colgate University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Council Rock North (PA) 2022 Midfield Dean Scalamandre of Big 4 HHH has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Colgate University.

High school: Council Rock North (Newtown, PA)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Midfield
College committed to: Colgate University
Club team: Big 4 HHH
Lacrosse honors: 2x USBOXLA National Team Selection, Main Stage All Star NLF top 60 (HM)
Academic honors: Honor roll
Why did you choose Colgate University, Men's D1? "I chose Colgate University for the combination of academic and athletic excellence, plus a personable coaching staff that has my full confidence. I believe Colgate has the ability to compete for a patriot league championship and I hope to contribute to that end."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my family, my coaches, and my teammates for making this possible."
What other colleges did you consider? "Army, Air Force, Bryant, Drexel, & Princeton"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Dean Scalamandre on his commitment to Colgate University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: