Granite Bay High School (CA) 2022 Midfield Nathan Golding Commits to Virginia Military Institute

@365Lax Boys' Recruit: Granite Bay High School (CA) 2022 Midfield Nathan Golding of ADVNC Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Virginia Military Institute (VMI).

High school: Granite Bay High School (Granite Bay, CA)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Midfield
College committed to: Virginia Military Institute (VMI)
Club team: ADVNC Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: ADVNC 2022 NDP, Maverik Showtime, Denver Showcase All Star
Why did you choose Virginia Military Institute (VMI), Men's D1? "VMI gives me a great opportunity to play D1 lacrosse and receive an incredible education while preparing for the military. I love the excitement and energy that Coach Purpura and Coach Herring bring to the game of lacrosse and cannot wait to get on the VMI field."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to say thank you to all my coaches that have helped me along my lacrosse journey. I would also like to thank my teammates that battled with me over the years to get me to this point as well as my family and friends for all their support."

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Nathan Golding on his commitment to Virginia Military Institute (VMI). 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round (camps, clinics, showcase teams & more) and they specialize in helping all athletes maximize their full potential and specifically specialize in training players to get prepared for the next level while implementing a NCAA training regiment performed by a variety of the top colleges in the country. For athletes of all ages & prospective student-athletes looking to enhance their game, visit 365Lax.com to train with their highly decorated & experienced coaches.
View College Profile Below: