Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
Team Registration is Now Open for the East Coast Showdown & Lehigh Lax Fest!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 03/06/21 07:47 AM
NEW Kellenberg Head Coach!
by Anonymous - 03/06/21 07:45 AM
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous - 03/06/21 07:42 AM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 03/06/21 07:22 AM
True Annapolis
by Anonymous - 03/06/21 07:20 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,275
Posts283,514
Members2,244
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 191 of 224 1 2 189 190 191 192 193 223 224
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #318932 01/20/21 11:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Thanks for the laugh MadLax Mom. You rock and your son's team is awesome. But here is a more serious fix: Hawks, Looneys, Crabs, MadLax, BLC, VLC, and the other three are unproven coming out of the COVID layoff. detest to start a war, but I would add True to the unproven list as well.

True should be discussed; I think they could hold their own against the bottom 3 in the elite division.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
TheBackOfTheCage #318935 01/20/21 01:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does any team go winless? 0-8

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #318938 01/20/21 02:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does any team go winless? 0-8
By definition, the bottom team in the division has potential to go winless. If I were one of the 4 teams in the discussion for the last two spots (91, FCA, NextLevel, True) it would be a close call whether I preferred to be in Elite or AAA. The top 3-5 Elite teams are loaded with holdbacks and at age 13-14 an extra year of development is huge. A team of on age players might have a better experience in AAA, which has plenty of good teams too.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #318939 01/20/21 02:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does any team go winless? 0-8

In the Elite Division.......not sure what it will look like but I will go out on a limb and say FCA vs True would be the basement battle.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #318940 01/20/21 03:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Thanks for the laugh MadLax Mom. You rock and your son's team is awesome. But here is a more serious fix: Hawks, Looneys, Crabs, MadLax, BLC, VLC, and the other three are unproven coming out of the COVID layoff. detest to start a war, but I would add True to the unproven list as well.

True should be discussed; I think they could hold their own against the bottom 3 in the elite division.

I believe some of them were in the API 26 which had some strong players.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #318948 01/20/21 07:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does any team go winless? 0-8
By definition, the bottom team in the division has potential to go winless. If I were one of the 4 teams in the discussion for the last two spots (91, FCA, NextLevel, True) it would be a close call whether I preferred to be in Elite or AAA. The top 3-5 Elite teams are loaded with holdbacks and at age 13-14 an extra year of development is huge. A team of on age players might have a better experience in AAA, which has plenty of good teams too.

May be the most sensible post that I’ve ever read in this forum, bravo!

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #318953 01/20/21 09:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does any team go winless? 0-8
By definition, the bottom team in the division has potential to go winless. If I were one of the 4 teams in the discussion for the last two spots (91, FCA, NextLevel, True) it would be a close call whether I preferred to be in Elite or AAA. The top 3-5 Elite teams are loaded with holdbacks and at age 13-14 an extra year of development is huge. A team of on age players might have a better experience in AAA, which has plenty of good teams too.

Every team playing elite; even the bottom 3-4, are loaded with holdbacks. Let’s be honest

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
TheBackOfTheCage #318961 01/21/21 08:06 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True will compete. We took Hawks till the very end in the fall. Coach Rage was worried and he should be considering his last 3 fall games were very close. hawks runs the same offense since 4th grade nothing has changed and other coaches are now out coaching him. Coaching and yelling at kids are two different things

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
TheBackOfTheCage #318962 01/21/21 08:17 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#gameready #trueon2 #wetrainmore

We practice intense and play intense

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
TheBackOfTheCage #318968 01/21/21 09:34 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was the score of the Hawks game? Were all the hawks kids there? If true played that well with just the True Annapolis kids, then they should be in Elite? Did True play in the fall Hoco league?

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
TheBackOfTheCage #318971 01/21/21 10:18 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New AAA division in HOCO; FCA, 91, True, Roughriders, Zingos, AYLC, Breakers, Koopers.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #318973 01/21/21 10:46 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
True will compete. We took Hawks till the very end in the fall. Coach Rage was worried and he should be considering his last 3 fall games were very close. hawks runs the same offense since 4th grade nothing has changed and other coaches are now out coaching him. Coaching and yelling at kids are two different things

Coach Rage ha

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
TheBackOfTheCage #318983 01/21/21 11:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
By my count that leaves just seven in Elite - Hawks, Looneys, Crabs, BLC, VLC, MadLax, and NextLevel - am I forgetting somebody?

And by the way, I am not sure that NextLevel is ready or would want to be in Elite, and have heard that Crabs and VLC cannot both be in because they are under common ownership.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #318992 01/21/21 12:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What was the score of the Hawks game? Were all the hawks kids there? If true played that well with just the True Annapolis kids, then they should be in Elite? Did True play in the fall Hoco league?

Not sure about what Hawks were there, but that wasn't True Annapolis. That was True Atlantic at that tournament. Whatever that is.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #318993 01/21/21 01:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Projected order in HoCo Elite:

Hawks
Looneys
Crabs
BLC
MadLax
FCA
91
NextLevel

Fixed it: Mad Lax, Hawks, 91, Looneys, Crabs and does it matter ?


If you are putting Madlax over Hawks I want what you are smoking

Like Reply Quote
Page 191 of 224 1 2 189 190 191 192 193 223 224
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4