Queen Anne's County HS (MD) 2022 Attack Piper Evans Commits to Salisbury University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Queen Anne's County HS (MD) 2022 Attack Piper Evans of Coppermine Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Salisbury University.

High school: Queen Anne's County HS (Chestertown, MD)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Attack
College committed to: Salisbury University
Club team: Coppermine Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: UA150 2020, UA150 2019, UA AA Call Back Invite 2019, MD National Showcase All Stars 2018, Brine National DC Metro 2017
Academic honors: 3.4 GPA, dual enrollment, honor roll, JDRF volunteer and Interact club
Expected major: Social Sciences
Why did you choose Salisbury University, Women's D3? "After visiting the campus, touring the facilities and meeting with Coach Nestor committing to Salisbury was an easy decision for me. I knew almost immediately I wanted to be part of their strong competitive program and contribute to another national title. In addition, I was impressed with their extensive programs of study, the beautiful campus and felt confident I would thrive both on and off the field in this environment. I am very excited to be a member of the Class of 2026 and look forward to my experience as a Seagull student athlete."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I'd like to thank Coach Nestor and Coach Allie for recognizing my talent and I am honor to be recruited by Salisbury lacrosse. I would also like to thank my Coppermine Lacrosse family Coaches Joanna, Heather, Sarah and Pat have all developed me into the player I am today. My confidence to excel and compete at the next level is a direct result of the Coppermine experience. Most importantly, I want to thank my parents with their commitment to long drives, summer weekends they sacrificed all because they supported my love of lacrosse."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Piper Evans on her commitment to Salisbury University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: