Cold Spring Harbor (NY) 2022 Defense Grace Kiernan Commits to Fairfield University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Cold Spring Harbor (NY) 2022 Defense Grace Kiernan of Team Elevate Lax has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Fairfield University.

High school: Cold Spring Harbor (Cold Spring Harbor, NY)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Defense
College committed to: Fairfield University
Club team: Team Elevate Lax
Lacrosse honors: 2019 defender of the year
Academic honors: honor roll, honor society
Expected major: Health Professions
Why did you choose Fairfield University, Women's D1? "I chose Fairfield because of the amazing coaches, beautiful campus, and great academics!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my coaches, parents, and teammates for continuously supporting me!"
What other colleges did you consider? "Siena, High Point, Elon, and Brown"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Grace Kiernan on her commitment to Fairfield University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: