Syosset High School (NY) 2022 Attack Megan Kitagawa Commits to Yale University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Syosset High School (NY) 2022 Attack Megan Kitagawa of LI Yellow Jackets has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Yale University.

High school: Syosset High School (Syosset, NY)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Attack
College committed to: Yale University
Club team: Yellow Jackets LI
Lacrosse honors: Under Armour All America Long Island Highlight Team 2020, Long Island Lacrosse Journal Young Gun Feature 2020 - WPLL Developmental Team 2020, Invited to the Nike Elite 120, Selected for the Under Armour 150 Team - Long Island Top Players Watchlist 2022, Syosset High School Athlete Leadership 2020, Lax With Love MVP, WPLL Developmental Team 2019, Long Island Top Players Freshman, Syosset High School Varsity Team since 8th grade
Academic honors: Honor roll since 6th grade
Expected major: Business
Why did you choose Yale University, Women's D1? "I chose Yale University because of the amazing team chemistry and bonds that I have experienced from watching them play to attending camps pre-covid. Also, the prestigious academic school can help me for my future after college."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank all my coaches, teammates, family, and friends for their continued support and help along the way!"
What other colleges did you consider? "Virginia Tech, UC Berkeley, & Marist."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Megan Kitagawa on her commitment to Yale University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: