Sayville High School (NY) 2021 LSM, Defense Monte Piervencenti Commits to Caldwell University

@365Lax Boys' Recruit: Sayville High School (NY) 2021 LSM, Defense Monte Piervencenti of East Coast Elite & Legacy Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Caldwell University.

High school: Sayville High School (Sayville, NY)
Grad year: 2021
Positions: LSM, Defense
College committed to: Caldwell University
Club teams: East Coast Elite, Legacy Lacrosse
Academic honors: Honor roll
Why did you choose Caldwell University, Men's D2? "I chose my college because I felt like home away from home at Caldwell. I wanted a change of scenery. But I also wanted to be not too far from home. 2 hours away is perfect. My coach also sold it for me. Coach Klank is a great person and is going to shape all of us into mature men."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank my coaches, family, and friends for being there for me. All the tournaments, all the money, all the support."
What other colleges did you consider? "College of Saint Rose"

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Monte Piervencenti on his commitment to Caldwell University. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round (camps, clinics, showcase teams & more) and they specialize in helping all athletes maximize their full potential and specifically specialize in training players to get prepared for the next level while implementing a NCAA training regiment performed by a variety of the top colleges in the country. For athletes of all ages & prospective student-athletes looking to enhance their game, visit 365Lax.com to train with their highly decorated & experienced coaches.
View College Profile Below: