BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,818
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 26 of 73 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 72 73
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I agree it’s no longer coaching. The term is poaching. Lol. I’ll go with the guy who coaches his butt off for the year. The guy who coaches his actual team. The kids get better. Sink or swim with your guys. That’s the coach I played for. That’s a coach I want for my boys. Not some behind the scene coaching staff, poaching All Stars from other teams, other states, in the middle of the year. That World Series trophy means zero winning it like that.

And that is why you should be coaching the B team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fall from grace is just a #. Rest is all EXPRESS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nothing to do with a B team. It’s called coaching your team. The team is selected over the summer. Several tryouts. All phone calls being made during tryouts. That’s it. This is your team. Go to World Series with them. Coach these kids with maximum effort. Then after you win, you deserve all the credit. That’s a great coach. Not some guy whispering, sneaking around trying to poach kids. If you can’t win the right way, go down swinging. End of discussion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 v express argument
2019 91
2020 91
2021 91
2022 91
2023 91
2024 91
2025 express
2026 express
2027 91
There really isn’t much of a debate 91 has much better teams And individual players top to bottom Chan is not a dense man and realizes he’s on the ropes Truth is many of his older teams used to be better but as kids get older and coaching becomes More important the express regress- Coach C good recruiter awful coach this is all factual which many on here aren’t used to

Express 2022 won the world series . You're a fool with your idiotic rankings . Go back to sleep

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree it’s no longer coaching. The term is poaching. Lol. I’ll go with the guy who coaches his butt off for the year. The guy who coaches his actual team. The kids get better. Sink or swim with your guys. That’s the coach I played for. That’s a coach I want for my boys. Not some behind the scene coaching staff, poaching All Stars from other teams, other states, in the middle of the year. That World Series trophy means zero winning it like that.

detest to burst your bubble but all of the 91 kids that are leaving have called express on their own not the other way around .I know that hurts the egos over at 91 but those are the facts . And if the coaches at 91 are so great then why has the 2026 team not gotten any better ? In fact they got worse ....oh right ....daddy ball ruined it . Typical 91 garbage .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nothing to do with a B team. It’s called coaching your team. The team is selected over the summer. Several tryouts. All phone calls being made during tryouts. That’s it. This is your team. Go to World Series with them. Coach these kids with maximum effort. Then after you win, you deserve all the credit. That’s a great coach. Not some guy whispering, sneaking around trying to poach kids. If you can’t win the right way, go down swinging. End of discussion.

No poaching ....parents made the decision on their own and made calls to have their son go to express . Sure , it's for the wrong reason as they are all chasing the world series medal but the fact is there was no poaching . Go ask the parents that left 91 if there was any poaching , in fact one of the parents was told by a 91 director "I am tired if this poaching" and the parents response was " no poaching I made the call myself to do what I think is best for my son." That might hurt some egos over at 91 especially BS but it is what it is

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It doesn’t like anyone on 91 feels the same. People started leaving team last year because coaches were just leaving their own kids on the field. You can’t be a team that way. Team is all players not just Coach’s or trainer’s kids. Nobody can win tournaments with 10 kids. The boys know it’s notIntelligent. That’s why some left last year didn’t come back. Some 2026 kids with friends on team don’t even want to play there. Wouldn’t even bother with tryouts. Loyalty to a team begins with Coach’s obligation to teach the whole team. If you take on a player you have to coach him. Not just your son. Field time is part of that. Leaving your own kid on the field to pump up his 12 year old stats while team is floundering for a win is ridiculous. Parents are taking kids to other teams because of this behavior. Not all are at Express.

Exactly. A few kids left 91 top team for true blue as well. The coaches did this to themselves. Instead of bashing express maybe you should be looking at the coaches of the team. And stop using the excuse of the World series. 91 has had several top teams in other age groups. You didn’t see a mass exodus of kids leave express (or any other organization) to go play for Wolfpack in the middle of season. If a lot of kids leave a top team in the middle of a season it’s not other organizations fault (that they went to). Nobody poached anyone. Parents were unhappy and looked to go elsewhere.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 v express argument
2019 91
2020 91
2021 91
2022 91
2023 91
2024 91
2025 express
2026 express
2027 91
There really isn’t much of a debate 91 has much better teams And individual players top to bottom Chan is not a dense man and realizes he’s on the ropes Truth is many of his older teams used to be better but as kids get older and coaching becomes More important the express regress- Coach C good recruiter awful coach this is all factual which many on here aren’t used to

Who cares. This is 2026 thread. Nobody crowned express the king of the island. In 2026 ONLY they are miles ahead of 91. What I will say is that all those 91 teams you listed have JS or BS as a coach. Without either one of those guys coaching their teams are ok. Once his kids age out JS will be gone

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kids know just as well as parents, if you’re playing hard and are good enough you see play time at Express. I know my son loves playing for Express. Coaches recognize effort and skill. Do a great job developing players to their game.
You cannot say the same with 91 as exodus shows.
No whispering Coach at Express. All whispers were on 91 sideline. So ends your “discussion “
BTW your sideline is still whispering. Afraid to speak up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The best move for a team falling apart due to Coaches decisions to play their kids above all others is replace The coach. Make a new head coach that’s not a parent. It’s club lacrosse not PAL No need for volunteers. 4-5 Dad’s doesn’t work. Boys remaining on team deserve as much, after all the BS. Stop blaming other clubs. Clean your own house.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly , I agree with you . 91 needs to look in the mirror and figure out what the problem is . BS is too arrogant to stop and think thataybe there is a problem with the coaches etc....he always says " let them leave , where are they going to go " then they leave and he jumps on the phone and says " how could you do this to us". Plain and simple , look in the mirror and talk to your parents and stop the daddy ball . There are other options and kids/parents are choosing those other options .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The best move for a team falling apart due to Coaches decisions to play their kids above all others is replace The coach. Make a new head coach that’s not a parent. It’s club lacrosse not PAL No need for volunteers. 4-5 Dad’s doesn’t work. Boys remaining on team deserve as much, after all the BS. Stop blaming other clubs. Clean your own house.

Yup. Only way to salvage that team is to clean house and start with new coaches. The team right now is a toxic dumpster fire. No way any great talent is coming to that team regardless of its name. Daddy ball took over and ruined it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So why no bashing true blue for taking players. LOL
That says something. TB. S show.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S.J. Coach is a good coach. Not sure if he is still there. Good guy. Knows game. IMO Maybe he could turn it around?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 needs new Head Coach , watch how fast kids come , nobody wants daddy ball ..every other successful team mentioned earlier had a “ non daddy leader “ makes decisions that are best for the team , not to keep there kid and his friends..new coaches / new identity = success!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 91 2026 team seemed to be competitive over the years until the wheels fell off this year and daddy ball really took off. Only thing is that the daddy coach that created this big mess and spiral left to go to Express and left his mess behind so he can chase a trophy. I guess that is his life lesson to these young kids. When things get bad just leave. Great job coach. IGM. (I Got Mine).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In all fairness, it sounds like the toxic coaches have left.
Who is the coach now? Can he change the outlook of kids/parents on team? Maybe get some more players?
I know one of those guys is a real good coach.
It may all change. It’s lacrosse, gotta play it out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 25 who make final roster earned it. Is that what you said. Answer this please. If 7 kids are added before tournament time and they take the place of 7 kids there from beginning of season, those 7 add ons earned it? Is that what your saying? Those original 7 families who get screwed because of these add ons, they deserve to get bounced off? You said something about sharing information. Please share this answer.

Well said ......from what I heard one of the kids at risk is one of the kids driving hours to get to long island . Aint that some s*it? Driving a long way to be on the team , all happy you made the team after tryouts and then playing time gets cut as another player comes in from 91 . Now will be driving hours to watch from the sideline .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Put yourself in a ridiculous situation. Playing in another state, notIntelligent things may happen. It’s lacrosse not the holy grail. My kid loves to play. Without football and basketball he’s really into it this year. Still I wouldn’t travel to play with bbl or pt if they were the best around. Just out of range. Have to have healthy limits. Life is too short to waste driving hours out of town for practice. So you get what you get. Lil Johnny is a stud. We’re going to football practice in Texas.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Express doing a WSYL team for MD?

WSYL has hard age limits so any holdbacks won’t be eligible. Could impact multiple clubs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New rule from the moderators. State your name and team when you post.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 91 2026 team seemed to be competitive over the years until the wheels fell off this year and daddy ball really took off. Only thing is that the daddy coach that created this big mess and spiral left to go to Express and left his mess behind so he can chase a trophy. I guess that is his life lesson to these young kids. When things get bad just leave. Great job coach. IGM. (I Got Mine).

They haven’t won a real competitive game in literally years. Competitive as in NLF or good LI team. They really go to tournament fa and go 0-3. Check tourney machine. They went wrong a few years ago when the coaches tried to keep the players on their team from their hometowns. Wantagh and Massapequa. How’d that turnout??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know it’s parents on here. They have no real team. Let your kid read posts, he’ll know what an a ss you are. Nobody cares who you are. Or what team you think you represent. If you ever bother to speak to your kids about lacrosse you’ll find out all boys across all teams are friends. This doesn’t matter nearly as much to them as it does to you. Your athletic days if any at all, had no travel or competition like these kids deal with at all. Big deal to you. To them it’s I play lacrosse. Goes with rest of days.... school, bike riding,football,basketball,summer camp etc. No big deal Daddy stud so don’t be so insecure who’s posting and thinking it refers to you. You don’t play. You pay.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My name is Big Daddy Stud. Team 92 Super Elite AAA.
You know me Johnny Stud’s Dad. Wheels! Wheels!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kids catch up and pass the players that were great in 3rd 4th 5th grade. Some were maybe slow starters. PAL and Daddy coaches didn’t really give them a fair chance. Had to play their sons and friends kids. Some boys now putting in effort showing athletic ability,speed,strength wanting to play without Dad begging them to go to practice. Look around. That is your 91 now. They were good. Boys who have been playing. Like the competition see through the BS are playing elsewhere. Hang on the 4 kids from Wantagh you got left. 3 Massapequa keep telling yourself how elite you are. You are helping legacy and igloo get the athletes next year. Just watch. Without a change in culture from 91 other teams are going to be substantially better next season. It will be for the better for the boys. Competition is healthy. Being the best because your dad and Coach are pals or you’re the only one allowed on field is done. Look back. Enjoy. It’s over. They are going to earn their spots. At one point there were 6-7 Bellmore/Wantagh 7-8 Massapequa playing all on 91. Where are they playing now? 3 years together done all at once? Daddy coaching isn’t conducive with club lax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kids catch up and pass the players that were great in 3rd 4th 5th grade. Some were maybe slow starters. PAL and Daddy coaches didn’t really give them a fair chance. Had to play their sons and friends kids. Some boys now putting in effort showing athletic ability,speed,strength wanting to play without Dad begging them to go to practice. Look around. That is your 91 now. They were good. Boys who have been playing. Like the competition see through the BS are playing elsewhere. Hang on the 4 kids from Wantagh you got left. 3 Massapequa keep telling yourself how elite you are. You are helping legacy and igloo get the athletes next year. Just watch. Without a change in culture from 91 other teams are going to be substantially better next season. It will be for the better for the boys. Competition is healthy. Being the best because your dad and Coach are pals or you’re the only one allowed on field is done. Look back. Enjoy. It’s over. They are going to earn their spots. At one point there were 6-7 Bellmore/Wantagh 7-8 Massapequa playing all on 91. Where are they playing now? 3 years together done all at once? Daddy coaching isn’t conducive with club lax.

You pretty much hit the nail on the head. The team was good in the early years but the coaches refused to bring in any new kids. They refused to bring in attackman, middies, defensemen and a 2nd goalie. Kids were pretty much guaranteed spots before tryouts. Competition always makes kids better but most of those kids never had to compete at all for their spots. All because of daddy ball and the massapequa/wantagh connection. As a result people left and new kids stopped coming to tryouts. Word got out that no matter how great you did at tryouts you weren’t going to get offered a spot. Even in like 4th grade. At the new player evaluation last summer that had no new kids come. Even in a World Series year they had pretty much no one come. If that’s not a telling sign, I don’t know what is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very true....it had happened in all years at 91 ...the daddy ball/massapequa ball influence . Once you start that you have to live and die with that and unfortunately for 91 they are dying with that . I think you’ll begin to see more people leaving as they get older and wise to that garbage. 2025 and 2026 are already a mess , spallinas 2027 team is the best in the grade however more than a few kids left that team willingly as well as they see the favoritism play out , next year probably even more will leave . LOOK IN THE MIRROR and don’t be so arrogant as people get tired of this garbage that they see over there at 91

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Something has to change immediately at that 2026 coaching staff at 91 .Bring in one non daddy head coach and they will be 100 kids at tryouts next year ..leave it the same and they will be playing in B brackets all year ..don’t blame the kids and parents for expecting more ..take some responsibility for this nightmare, take the money and ignore the problems .but maybe 91 wanted this the whole time , now Machine can play in every 2026 bracket and say how much better they are then there older team ..it’s not about the organization it’s about certain teams .sad ! ! The 2027 team brags about how much better they are ..who coaches 27 team ?? lol..yep ..how does that make the 2026 kids feel ..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Something has to change immediately at that 2026 coaching staff at 91 .Bring in one non daddy head coach and they will be 100 kids at tryouts next year ..leave it the same and they will be playing in B brackets all year ..don’t blame the kids and parents for expecting more ..take some responsibility for this nightmare, take the money and ignore the problems .but maybe 91 wanted this the whole time , now Machine can play in every 2026 bracket and say how much better they are then there older team ..it’s not about the organization it’s about certain teams .sad ! ! The 2027 team brags about how much better they are ..who coaches 27 team ?? lol..yep ..how does that make the 2026 kids feel ..

Ok enough already. If you want change then go to the directors
Complaining on here is not going to help. If the directors don’t want to change. Then leave. Find a place where your happy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed....but even the 2027 team already had a few players leave in the fall willingly because of the daddy ball/massapequa ball. They also tried to play up against the legit A teams like express and igloo and got beat badly . So not sure that is a good strategy for them if that’s what they’re looking to do. So ....let the 2026 team fall apart so the 2027 team can play up and get embarrassed by other Long Island teams ? Not a good strategy and not good for the brand . What also kills these teams is they have them play in weak “ my lacrosse tournaments “ that they own which gives them a false sense of confidence then when they go to the big legit tournaments they get spanked. As the teams get older parents start to catch onto that as well and say “ wow, we’re really not as good as 91 advertises us” . It takes a while but eventually the parents and kids finally see it and leave .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 v express argument
2019 91
2020 91
2021 91
2022 91
2023 91
2024 91
2025 express
2026 express
2027 91

Express 2022 won the world series . You're a fool with your idiotic rankings . Go back to sleep
2022 express stink. Point is you jerks think WS matters do you can see your scrub on TV That fades and when it’s time to be recruited your kids a no one

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The players that left 91 for EXP are not going to make a big difference on new team. The middie that first flipped teams pretty solid. The rest not big impact. Better players already on team. 91 swag only gets you so far Lol. Seems like jumped ship before 91 payments to get a prorated price at express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It sure got quiet on this thread. Lol.
Merry Christmas all. Have a great season. Enjoy time with your sons. Watching them develop and grow into teenage athletes.
No matter where they play all good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Merry Christmas all. Have a great season. Enjoy time with your sons. Watching them develop and grow into teenage athletes.

Best post on here in a while. Happy Holidays to everyone. Enjoy the ride. It will be over before we know it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What do you want to hear again ? The kids that left 91 should have stayed with their team not leave for a " better opportunity " aka play with a team that spanked you for a chance at the wsyl? The parents/kids that left 91 and the parents/kids that drive from out of state /update are pathetic . That should be all folks lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What do you want to hear again ? The kids that left 91 should have stayed with their team not leave for a " better opportunity " aka play with a team that spanked you for a chance at the wsyl? The parents/kids that left 91 and the parents/kids that drive from out of state /update are pathetic . That should be all folks lol[/quote]

Did Santa bring you anger management classes for Christmas?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems like the only one angry is jump ship parents. Like the ss hit stirrer coach that screwed up 91 left for express with his prodigy son that should never leave the field. Lol Might get more time with PT. Maybe next move!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems like the only one angry is jump ship parents. Like the ss hit stirrer coach that screwed up 91 left for express with his prodigy son that should never leave the field. Lol Might get more time with PT. Maybe next move!!

He's in for a rude awakening if he thinks he kid is starting or playing a majority of a game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WE ARE NUMBER 1 BOYS!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WE ARE NUMBER 1 BOYS!

Hawks have crushed Express every time and pretty sure all the top teams did the same in the last few years. It was obvious this summer Express was in the second tier bracket.

Page 26 of 73 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard