Salesianum School (DE) 2021 Goalie Jackson Skinner Commits to Limestone College

@365Lax Boys' Recruit: Salesianum School (DE) 2021 Goalie Jackson Skinner of Phantoms Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Limestone College.

High school: Salesianum School (Wilmington, DE)
Grad year: 2021
Position: Goalie
College committed to: Limestone College
Club team: Phantoms Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: 2020 Legends chrome classic all tournament team
Expected major: Business
Why did you choose Limestone College, Men's D2? "The second I stepped on campus I loved everything about it, the atmosphere, the facilities, the coaches, it was perfect. After I got hurt I lost a lot of recruiting opportunities and Limestone gave me a chance I didn’t think I would get. The coaches were awesome and I could tell they meant everything they said. When I was offered the opportunity to play for a national powerhouse like Limestone I couldn’t pass it up."
What other colleges did you consider? "Lenoir-Rhyne, Mount St. Mary's, & Tampa"

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Jackson Skinner on his commitment to Limestone College. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round (camps, clinics, showcase teams & more) and they specialize in helping all athletes maximize their full potential and specifically specialize in training players to get prepared for the next level while implementing a NCAA training regiment performed by a variety of the top colleges in the country. For athletes of all ages & prospective student-athletes looking to enhance their game, visit 365Lax.com to train with their highly decorated & experienced coaches.
View College Profile Below: