Ridley High School (PA) 2021 Defense, LSM Josh Hagan Commits to Eastern University

@365Lax Boys' Recruit: Ridley High School (PA) 2021 Defense, LSM Josh Hagan of Dukes Mainline has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Eastern University.

High school: Ridley High School (Folsom, PA)
Grad year: 2021
Positions: Defense, LSM
College committed to: Eastern University
Club team: Dukes Mainline
Lacrosse honors: 2020 Nike Boys Philly Summer Showcase, 2018 Nike Boys Philly Fall Showcase
Academic honors: Honor Roll, Class Officer
Expected major: Business
Why did you choose Eastern University, Men's D3? "I chose Eastern because I feel that is somewhere I can get a great education and I feel their Lacrosse program is one that can help me become better as a man and athlete."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to all my Family, Friends, and Coaches who supported me."
What other colleges did you consider? "Arcadia University, Delaware Valley University, & Methodist University"

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Josh Hagan on his commitment to Eastern University. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round (camps, clinics, showcase teams & more) and they specialize in helping all athletes maximize their full potential and specifically specialize in training players to get prepared for the next level while implementing a NCAA training regiment performed by a variety of the top colleges in the country. For athletes of all ages & prospective student-athletes looking to enhance their game, visit 365Lax.com to train with their highly decorated & experienced coaches.
View College Profile Below: