BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,788
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 68 of 267 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]So no one is talking about box and how dominant Crabs look and how Hawks arent even playing in their own backyard. Always ducking[/

I saw Hawks helmets there.

Box......yawn. Another money grab parents buy in to.
Maybe yawn to you. Money grab or no money grab, at least the kids are playing. I sure as heck wish my kid’s team was playing in a box league right now.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Canadian Box makes you an incredible outdoor player. Money grab? Its all a money grab.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Canadian Box makes you an incredible outdoor player. Money grab? Its all a money grab.

LOL that is how it is spun but I just do not see it. T
[quote=Anonymous]So no one is talking about box and how dominant Crabs look and how Hawks arent even playing in their own backyard. Always ducking[/

The amount of saltiness on the website could put Morton's out of business. You seem to be angry your kid doesn't have a team.

Have you seen any of the games being played down at NAVY? it is embarrassing

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL that is how it is spun but I just do not see it. T

The amount of saltiness on the website could put Morton's out of business. You seem to be angry your kid doesn't have a team.

Have you seen any of the games being played down at NAVY? it is embarrassing

How dare those kids go and play lacrosse. They should be home playing X box and not trying to get better at a game they love.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll take reps vs no reps any day.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll take reps vs no reps any day.

It depends, are the reps BOTC certified. If not, then a total waste. You need it to be signed off on here or it's a money grab!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess December is a slow month. I find it hard to care much about the level of play in a winter box league.

Let's talk about the World Series of Lacrosse. All the DC/Northern Virginia teams are combining to form two teams - Monuments and Black Ops. Any idea how these teams compare to each other and to the rest of the competition?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2026 is the weakest class of DC area players by far. So even Black Ops (VLC, Bethesda, and NL) and Monuments (mostly Madlax 2026 with a few 2027 holdbacks and a few 2026 players from other DC clubs) are far from assured of qualifying in the East regional. The 2025 teams are a much different story - the combinations will create much stronger teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tbere is a 3rd team out of NOVA too. This does not count the Hawks or the Baltimore teams. They haven't announced anything yet.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True that hawks kids who aren’t top 3 couldn’t make the team up north for World Series ? Hear something is brewin

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2026 is the weakest class of DC area players by far. So even Black Ops (VLC, Bethesda, and NL) and Monuments (mostly Madlax 2026 with a few 2027 holdbacks and a few 2026 players from other DC clubs) are far from assured of qualifying in the East regional. The 2025 teams are a much different story - the combinations will create much stronger teams.

In your opinion who is most likely to qualify in the East regional? Teams that have huge holes with missing holdbacks (i.e. Hawks, Tigers, Crabs)? All the other teams in the East region have lost to the teams that are now combining. I am not following your logic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True that hawks kids who aren’t top 3 couldn’t make the team up north for World Series ? Hear something is brewin

Yup. Playing with the same team their best player has been practicing with for months. Team Dienda.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yep Hawks and Crabs will be the Bay Hawks for WSYL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What does this even mean?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In your opinion who is most likely to qualify in the East regional? Teams that have huge holes with missing holdbacks (i.e. Hawks, Tigers, Crabs)? All the other teams in the East region have lost to the teams that are now combining. I am not following your logic.

No holes for the Hawks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're from up north and you know who the top 3 Hawks players are?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Honest questions Do all teams combine for this? Why aren't teams just playing as their own team? Do any teams make an attempt with their normal roster? Has that worked in the past? I can see supplementing here or there for holdbacks. Why all the combining from all over the place?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Honest questions Do all teams combine for this? Why aren't teams just playing as their own team? Do any teams make an attempt with their normal roster? Has that worked in the past? I can see supplementing here or there for holdbacks. Why all the combining from all over the place?

Blame this on club lacrosse that organizes based on graduation year. High ranking teams need to remain competitive as their holdbacks are not allowed to play. For example Hawks would not be competitive with their current U13 roster, and it would be embarrassing for them to lose in the early rounds or not even field a team. So to save face they combine and pull the best kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks will have their normal roster minus a few. No open tryouts or combinations.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because teams (heads of the club) want the exposure of playing in the tournament and will do what they have to do to get the best players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, it is hard to tell who is in the best position to qualify without knowing the extent of the holdback problem at each club and what further combinations will occur. At the Black Ops tryout, most of the best VLC players were there. But for BLC, a lot of impact players were missing and thus presumably weren’t on grade or otherwise decided not to play.

On paper, I’d guess that some combination of the Hawks qualify and that some combination of Tigers qualify. That leaves two spots. Candidates for those seem like some kind of combined Baltimore team, Monuments, Black Ops, Towerman, BBl or some Jersey combination, and they perhaps a Philly combination if those clubs can get together in some manner.

But really tough to say until the combinations shake out who is in the best position.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

These teams would not qualify if they didnt combine to make Monuments or Black OPs

Hawks
Sweetlax
Express
Tigers

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I doubt there will be a ton more combinations like Black Ops. That requires a strong relationship between the clubs and club directors. NL, BLC, and VLC club directors all get along so that potentially works. But hard to see how Madlax for instance would combine since CM rubs everyone the wrong way. My guess is you see more open tryouts to supplement a preexisting team like Monuments. So Hawks add a couple, etc. rather than seeing a true combination of clubs like Black Ops is trying. The other combinations will probably be lower level teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No holes for the Hawks.

Defense is a big issues for the Hawks; soft and slow and small.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone see Lacrosse Magazine

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Blame this on club lacrosse that organizes based on graduation year. High ranking teams need to remain competitive as their holdbacks are not allowed to play. For example Hawks would not be competitive with their current U13 roster, and it would be embarrassing for them to lose in the early rounds or not even field a team. So to save face they combine and pull the best kids.

Pointing fingers in the wrong direction. You are misinformed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope, why? What would you like to share?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope, why? What would you like to share?

I think the updated 2026 rankings are out

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Would be funny seeing Hawks kids play for MC!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Summer and Fall Awards

Best Team - Hawks and everyone just accept it
Most improved Team - Looneys with Crabs a close second
Biggest fall from grace - Team 91 followed by FCA and BLC
Best Midfield - Toss up between Madlax and Hawks
Best Attack - Hawks followed by BLC when healthy
Best LSM - Crabs followed by Madlax and Looneys
Best Defense - Looney's followed by BLC
Best Goalie - Hawks and Looney's is a toss up.
Best FO - Crabs and its not close

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Summer and Fall Awards

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

New MC team for the WSYL out of MD will beat the Hawks with Hawks players

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hold on MC has a new maryland team for WSYL, how do you contact them?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is MC?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is MC?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What players did the Hawks lose? Is MC Madlax Capital?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Summer and Fall Awards

Someone needs to be drug tested

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What players did the Hawks lose? Is MC Madlax Capital?

MC is a girls lacrosse club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Summer and Fall Awards

Someone needs to be drug tested

Is this ranking from a Looneys of Crabs dad?

Like Reply Quote
Page 68 of 267 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard