Re: Girls 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
TheBackOfTheCage #316452 11/30/20 08:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gotta give props to those MND Girls at all ages. They get every single teams best shot and show up to play every game. I’ve seen many social accounts of other clubs talking about beating MND or tying them. Just crazy how other teams celebrate.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #316471 12/01/20 07:57 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not hard when you have all the top players . Just like the Patriots last year -no one outside NE wanted them to win . It would be better if more parody in the clubs.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #316482 12/01/20 09:38 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not hard when you have all the top players . Just like the Patriots last year -no one outside NE wanted them to win . It would be better if more parody in the clubs.
Calm down. They do not have all the top players.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #316489 12/01/20 10:34 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The team for the most part has been intact since they started. There has been some turnover at mid and goalie but the attack and defense has been pretty much the same for some time.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #316515 12/01/20 03:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The team for the most part has been intact since they started. There has been some turnover at mid and goalie but the attack and defense has been pretty much the same for some time.
You are correct. They are pretty much the same and pretty much close to driving with permits now. LOL

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
TheBackOfTheCage #316524 12/01/20 08:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"It would be better if more parody in the clubs." We really could use some comedy right now.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #316567 12/02/20 01:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quick question about M&D Red? Who is their lead goalie? Best performance I have seen at this age group in the past couple years (which wasn't helped at all by sketchy defense in front ofher. She is clearly better than at least one, potentially both of the black goalies. Watching their game she was clearly the one player who you couldn't believe was playing on a B team.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #316583 12/02/20 05:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quick question about M&D Red? Who is their lead goalie? Best performance I have seen at this age group in the past couple years (which wasn't helped at all by sketchy defense in front ofher. She is clearly better than at least one, potentially both of the black goalies. Watching their game she was clearly the one player who you couldn't believe was playing on a B team.
Hi red goalie dad!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #316600 12/03/20 06:58 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I bet there are a lot of GK that would be fine with that "sketchy defense". It is never the GK 's fault LOL is it Dad

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #316618 12/03/20 10:44 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey if the M&D Red Goalie wants to play on an A bracket team, I'm sure there's plenty that could use and would love to have her based on what I've seen, although if you gave M&D Red any other club name and put them in the NGLL A bracket nobody would think twice. They're better than FCA, TLC, CC Lax or several other teams that have competed in the A bracket over the years.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #316636 12/03/20 01:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey if the M&D Red Goalie wants to play on an A bracket team, I'm sure there's plenty that could use and would love to have her based on what I've seen, although if you gave M&D Red any other club name and put them in the NGLL A bracket nobody would think twice. They're better than FCA, TLC, CC Lax or several other teams that have competed in the A bracket over the years.

2024 Red has been in the A bracket for a few years. Why don't they put 2025 Red in A?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #316716 12/04/20 02:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cause parents will only come back if they win t shirts ! 24 red is doing right in my opinion. Preparing their kids to play against top level teams will make them better. 25 red was entered A for ngll. See if they continue.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #316719 12/04/20 04:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anyone else see that this year NGLL will include Virginia teams? Will significantly impact bracketing, may need to have A/B/C levels

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #316760 12/05/20 10:38 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2024 Red has been in the A bracket for a few years. Why don't they put 2025 Red in A?
100% CR decision. The Coaches and Parents of the 2025 Red have been asking to compete in the A bracket of NGLL for at least two years.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #316847 12/06/20 08:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CR doesn't care which brackets your team is in, as long as the MONEY comes in for the team registration and don't forget the $18 NGLL fee on top.

Like Reply Quote
Page 34 of 37 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 37
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard
BOTC SPONSORS