BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 58 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 57 58
Re: Girls 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lacrosse Mag listed Spallina as No 1 for girls 2025 for fall. Did they play in any good tournaments? Thought they were only playing indoor
with 2024 B teams?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You forgot our win against M&D black on Oct 25th, Hero's win 10-4 in PT Young Guns.....

I guess that's what's fun about this rivalry. The wins erase the ugly losses from our memories. Either way when Hero's and M&D play it is nerve wracking as a parent but a great game to watch.
☝🏻

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok, I'm going to jump the gun on Lacrosse Magazine and give you my top 20 based on what I have seen/heard/believe. Admittedly I haven't seen all of these teams play, so a lot of it is just guesswork based on past history and overall program strength. This is just for fun, so tell me what I have missed, who I've overlooked and who I have too high:

1. Yellowjackets Spallina (still #1 until someone beats them)
2. Hero's Green (still get the edge over M&D based on 3 straight NGLL Championships)
3. M&D Black
4. Monster Purple (tough team, need to commit less penalties)
5. Skywalkers Blue
6. Pride Red
7. CT Grizzlies Navy
8. LI Top Guns Black
9. Eagle Stix
10. Nxt Black
11. Yellowjackets Lomangino
12. Steps Blue
13. MD United East (Would have been higher but lost to Hero's Green 2026 last weekend)
14. Salt City Snipers
15. LBC
16. Stars Blue
17. Primetime
18. Nems
19. BBL Elite Black
20. South Jersey Select Pink

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ - Hard to beat a team when they don't play them. Agree Hero's and M&D in top three. Monster and TG both commit way too many penalties. Did
Skywalker's play any top teams this Fall? Not sure that Pride's record this fall is top 10 team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
National rankings huge margin for error in Covid season. MD VA area rankings I will weigh in on.
1-2 Heros/ Mnd
gap
3-6 skywalkers, pride, Nems and LBC
smaller gap
7-10 Stars, Md united, Hoco, Cavlax?
narrow gap
11-13 Mnd Red, Coppermine, Heros white

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok, I'm going to jump the gun on Lacrosse Magazine and give you my top 20 based on what I have seen/heard/believe. Admittedly I haven't seen all of these teams play, so a lot of it is just guesswork based on past history and overall program strength. This is just for fun, so tell me what I have missed, who I've overlooked and who I have too high:

1. Yellowjackets Spallina (still #1 until someone beats them)
2. Hero's Green (still get the edge over M&D based on 3 straight NGLL Championships)
3. M&D Black
4. Monster Purple (tough team, need to commit less penalties)
5. Skywalkers Blue
6. Pride Red
7. CT Grizzlies Navy
8. LI Top Guns Black
9. Eagle Stix
10. Nxt Black
11. Yellowjackets Lomangino
12. Steps Blue
13. MD United East (Would have been higher but lost to Hero's Green 2026 last weekend)
14. Salt City Snipers
15. LBC
16. Stars Blue
17. Primetime
18. Nems
19. BBL Elite Black
20. South Jersey Select Pink

Funny. Which 2025 has hero’s green 2026 played and lost to?
Agree with top 5. Then md United East is within 6-10.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree that Maryland United should be ranked higher than Nems, LBC, Stars, Coppermine, Hoco, etc., but it’s hard to put any 2025 team in the top 10 nationwide after being dominated by a pure 2026 team (no matter how good), especially when MDU has at least one recently reclassified 2024 on the 2025 team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares about rankings. Lax magazine never even sees the games. Just results. Take your whatever # ranking and show it off at the country club to impress your friends.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ahhh, MDU parent here (sitting at the country club impressing my friends). I checked and the recently reclassified 2024 on MDU was a school age 2025 who's family thought she should be playing at the 2024 level b/c she is "awesome". (Sound familiar in these forums?) Now an average player on a much better team. MDU 2025 have never lost to the MDU 2024 team scrimmaging at practice.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You absolutely can not accurately rate any team, any grad year, based on this past summer and fall seasons because of the pandemic, where thousands of players across the US didn’t participate for whatever reason. End of story. Do not lose sleep on rankings. You all are being ridiculous.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You absolutely can not accurately rate any team, any grad year, based on this past summer and fall seasons because of the pandemic, where thousands of players across the US didn’t participate for whatever reason. End of story. Do not lose sleep on rankings. You all are being ridiculous.
Who appointed you the grand poobah of 2025 girls lacrosse? Unless you were in hiding it’s safe to say that based on the games played very few if any teams were missing players due to Covid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who appointed you the grand poobah of 2025 girls lacrosse? Unless you were in hiding it’s safe to say that based on the games played very few if any teams were missing players due to Covid.
I thought we were all grand poobahs here on the forum? What changed?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You had rosters of the 2025 teams in front of you to make the statement that very few if any were missing? Cool!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D vs Heros Green - 4 games decided on who wins the last draw and gets the last shot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D vs Heros Green - 4 games decided on who wins the last draw and gets the last shot.

I have to think that their head-to-head record since 4th grade has to be 50-50 or close to it. It will be nice to see if some of these girls will get to play together in HS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gotta give props to those MND Girls at all ages. They get every single teams best shot and show up to play every game. I’ve seen many social accounts of other clubs talking about beating MND or tying them. Just crazy how other teams celebrate.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not hard when you have all the top players . Just like the Patriots last year -no one outside NE wanted them to win . It would be better if more parody in the clubs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not hard when you have all the top players . Just like the Patriots last year -no one outside NE wanted them to win . It would be better if more parody in the clubs.
Calm down. They do not have all the top players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The team for the most part has been intact since they started. There has been some turnover at mid and goalie but the attack and defense has been pretty much the same for some time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The team for the most part has been intact since they started. There has been some turnover at mid and goalie but the attack and defense has been pretty much the same for some time.
You are correct. They are pretty much the same and pretty much close to driving with permits now. LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"It would be better if more parody in the clubs." We really could use some comedy right now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quick question about M&D Red? Who is their lead goalie? Best performance I have seen at this age group in the past couple years (which wasn't helped at all by sketchy defense in front ofher. She is clearly better than at least one, potentially both of the black goalies. Watching their game she was clearly the one player who you couldn't believe was playing on a B team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quick question about M&D Red? Who is their lead goalie? Best performance I have seen at this age group in the past couple years (which wasn't helped at all by sketchy defense in front ofher. She is clearly better than at least one, potentially both of the black goalies. Watching their game she was clearly the one player who you couldn't believe was playing on a B team.
Hi red goalie dad!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I bet there are a lot of GK that would be fine with that "sketchy defense". It is never the GK 's fault LOL is it Dad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey if the M&D Red Goalie wants to play on an A bracket team, I'm sure there's plenty that could use and would love to have her based on what I've seen, although if you gave M&D Red any other club name and put them in the NGLL A bracket nobody would think twice. They're better than FCA, TLC, CC Lax or several other teams that have competed in the A bracket over the years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey if the M&D Red Goalie wants to play on an A bracket team, I'm sure there's plenty that could use and would love to have her based on what I've seen, although if you gave M&D Red any other club name and put them in the NGLL A bracket nobody would think twice. They're better than FCA, TLC, CC Lax or several other teams that have competed in the A bracket over the years.

2024 Red has been in the A bracket for a few years. Why don't they put 2025 Red in A?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cause parents will only come back if they win t shirts ! 24 red is doing right in my opinion. Preparing their kids to play against top level teams will make them better. 25 red was entered A for ngll. See if they continue.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anyone else see that this year NGLL will include Virginia teams? Will significantly impact bracketing, may need to have A/B/C levels

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2024 Red has been in the A bracket for a few years. Why don't they put 2025 Red in A?
100% CR decision. The Coaches and Parents of the 2025 Red have been asking to compete in the A bracket of NGLL for at least two years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CR doesn't care which brackets your team is in, as long as the MONEY comes in for the team registration and don't forget the $18 NGLL fee on top.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CR doesn't care which brackets your team is in, as long as the MONEY comes in for the team registration and don't forget the $18 NGLL fee on top.
The “love” tax from CR. We keep paying and the club for keep pushing it off on parents like they weren’t aware of it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
US club lax top 20 rankings are out for 2025. Most shocking ranking is TLC #20. Having not seen 21-60 I would make them a favorite vs TLC red.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isnt "US Club Lacrosse" run by a high school kid in some flyover state?
These rankings mean nothing. and aren't they the ones who had that silly popularity contest that was only entered by flyover-staters? notIntelligent.
And why are you so upset about a 20th ranked team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
US club lax top 20 rankings are out for 2025. Most shocking ranking is TLC #20. Having not seen 21-60 I would make them a favorite vs TLC red.
Stats are all out of whack on that site. Hopefully they spend just a little bit of time to correct them and these critical ranking. :-)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isnt "US Club Lacrosse" run by a high school kid in some flyover state?
These rankings mean nothing. and aren't they the ones who had that silly popularity contest that was only entered by flyover-staters? notIntelligent.
And why are you so upset about a 20th ranked team?

100%. Everyone knows it’s gonna be mostly 2-4 at the end of every weekend. The notIntelligent rankings are random and some teams with below .500 records in B level tournaments are still ranked. Seems a waste of time to really do them but some are running around organizing a parade !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The rankings are all garbage. the website states: Rankings are determined using these factors: Win %, Opp Win %, Opp Opp Win %, bracket placement (A or B brackets), & Overall Tournament Strength. YJ Spallina listed as 1, but they only played in 1 tourney against some garbage teams, while Heros/MND/Pride/Skywalkers, etc have been playing all summer and fall.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The guy looks old for high school. Tlc red maybe not top 20 in MD/VA is my concern. It shows how the ratings are wildly off around the 20th spot, that is the point.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These silly rankings based on glorified scrimmages and playdays. Have at it and pound your chest proudly. Yj Spallina is the only legit #1 team they picked. Clearly the best of that age group. The others were determined with fall league games included. No draws , kids injured or sitting Covid out. All just something for dads to talk about at the bar !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same reaction each year. Top teams are happy and teams that didn't make the grade complain. Life goes on......

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
US Club rankings are more of a joke than this forum, and I am a parent on a top team.

Like Reply Quote
Page 13 of 58 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 57 58
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard