BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 39 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 38 39
Re: Boys 2028-5th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So turtles beat legacy last week 6-4 and control the face offs and moose lax loses by two. Love it detest them you have to give the players and coaches some respect. For a basically first year program they are right there. Moose lax and legacy both have very good coaching staffs

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"...refs were one side in moose favor !!!"

I don't recall Moose being Man-up at all during the game. I could be mistaken, just saying. Also, thought the score was 9-10, but a loss is a loss, it doesn't really matter. Legacy had a few really nice goals and week side looks. Rode well and dominated Face/Offs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Legacy 9 - Moose 8. Great game. Face off play was one sided. Ref's let 'em play, Strong Island style!

I thought legacy was done for the fall?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Venom Rush game was a good game, both teams had some things that they did well, and as normal with 10 year olds had some things that needed improvement.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Glad to see some compliments about 10 yr olds!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Score was 9-8

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One Dad's take on the 2028 standing in the tristate (not that it matters at this level but...)

AAA 2way CT Wolves
AA LegacyA ExpressA 91A Turtles Moose IglooA SweetLax
A Predators Rebels S2SA ExpressNorth ExpressNJ Primetime Eclipse RushA BBLa LockJaw 3D
B LegacyB Hitmen ExpressB RushB 91B Team24 MadDog NJBraves 91TristateA
C/D IglooB S2SB Recon TrueBlue E3 MtnValley PatriotStrs 91TristateB Msh

This is an insult to youth lacrosse across the tri-state region and whomever wrote this needs to be banned right now.

Not sure about CT wolves but otherwise pretty accurate

Group A is a mess

2way has way2 many 2009’s to be in the discussion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One Dad's take on the 2028 standing in the tristate (not that it matters at this level but...)

AAA 2way CT Wolves
A Predators Rebels S2SA ExpressNorth ExpressNJ Primetime Eclipse RushA BBLa LockJaw 3D

This is an insult to youth lacrosse across the tri-state region and whomever wrote this needs to be banned right now.

Group A is a mess

If the 2way 2009’s are in 5th grade so be it. If they are in 6th grade, that’s another story.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

AAA 2way CT Wolves

Group A is a mess

If the 2way 2009’s are in 5th grade so be it. If they are in 6th grade, that’s another story.

Fair point

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree!! If LI Club teams consolidated down to 3 teams, no state would be able to beat us. Even the extreme hold backs in VA and MD

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAHAH. Big if. Miss the old Empire state games. Those were truly the best LI teams that could be put together.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree!! If LI Club teams consolidated down to 3 teams, no state would be able to beat us. Even the extreme hold backs in VA and MD

Agreed but I think at this age having many teams that can compete against each other week in and week out is a good thing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which team was scheduled to play in the fall classic and is not playing anymore? They schedule changed on tourney machine

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bored MD 2028 parent question about the northern (at least to us) teams. In MD, we have a spring league where all the top clubs in MD and northern VA play. It’s a pain to drive to the games which for many teams are close to an hour away seven or eight weekends in a row, but the games are really great. I’ve been told no comparable league exists in the NY/NJ/CT area. How come? Would it just not work geographically? Seems like it would be a blast since you have so much more parity between the clubs than we do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bored MD 2028 parent question about the northern (at least to us) teams. In MD, we have a spring league where all the top clubs in MD and northern VA play. It’s a pain to drive to the games which for many teams are close to an hour away seven or eight weekends in a row, but the games are really great. I’ve been told no comparable league exists in the NY/NJ/CT area. How come? Would it just not work geographically? Seems like it would be a blast since you have so much more parity between the clubs than we do.

I can sum it up in one sentence. "Greedy club directors."

None of them like each other and if one started a league, the others wouldn't support it. LI clubs mostly didn't even scrimmage until COVID shut down the tournament scene and directors needed a way to not give refunds.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In CT we have pretty robust town based programs. The league is CONNY. I think MA has the same thing with Mass Bay. Each town has their own format but in lower Fairfield County the cost is generally about $400 - $500. Includes 2 or 3 practices per week and 2 or 3 games per week. High quality coaching (many club coaches and high school coaches). There is a tournament at the end of the season. When CONNY ends the club season starts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All, new to the forum. But have a talented 2028 in S. Jersey looking for a top non-parent coached team (which seems like all there is around here and in the Philly area). Willing to travel! Do the LI teams (91, Express, etc.) take kids from that far away? What do they do if they can't make mid-week practices. Just trying to get the young buck the best coaching and opportunities I can.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting. Sounds like the CT/Mass model might be the best. In MD, the club scene has marginalized the town-based teams even at the younger ages and led to a lot of us stunads to pay increasingly high club fees year around. Good to hear a robust town based program is working somewhere.

Hopefully we’ll get to play some of the northern teams this summer if COVID allows. Getting boring playing the same handful of club teams over and over down here!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unless your kid is a stud in a specialty position they won’t take him. Especially if you can’t make practice. How is that fair to the kids that go to practice. Most of the top Long Island face off kids (older) actually play for club teams in different states. Most 2028 kids on Long Island have been on club since 3rd grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All, new to the forum. But have a talented 2028 in S. Jersey looking for a top non-parent coached team (which seems like all there is around here and in the Philly area). Willing to travel! Do the LI teams (91, Express, etc.) take kids from that far away? What do they do if they can't make mid-week practices. Just trying to get the young buck the best coaching and opportunities I can.

Go to BBL - silly to travel to LI

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What ?? Travel to Li for a team . Wow

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From S Jersey go to MD but your son would be a 2030.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From S Jersey go to MD but your son would be a 2030.

Best post yet!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tough sledding for the Turtles at Fall Classic HaHa, bet they come out of their shells for this competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sure Greenwich will give them a game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Holy culture clash Greenwich vs. Turtles. LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that's funny. complete opposite families on the spectrum. turbels vs proper

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2028 division is gone for Fall Classic?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won this past Sunday express O’Reilly or Rebels?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares

Just two B teams scrimmaging

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares

Huh? I thought rebels were an A team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels are A Turtle donk living off his ONE win against them
Next summer Rebels will be in all top competition Events, Lets see if Turtle show.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares

Huh? I thought rebels were an A team?

Not sure anymore. Did they beat express O’Reilly B team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Beat express B, lost to Express A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Move to LI! It’s your only hope!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
See you in the Spring...hope for more normalized situation locally. Plenty of good teams, talent dispersed across about 6 teams on LI that are generally equal. No need to go to MD or elsewhere until teams consolidate a bit further. In three years it will be down to three top teams and there will be enough talent for each of them to compete at the very highest level nationally.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened this past weekend. I was told they combined 5th and 6th grade and played locally? Any information?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened this past weekend. I was told they combined 5th and 6th grade and played locally? Any information?

You really care about those teams that played?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You really care about those teams that played?

I would not have asked if I was not curious?

Page 16 of 39 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 38 39

Link Copied to Clipboard