Danbury High School (CT) 2021 Defense Emma Bringman Commits to Eastern Connecticut State University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Danbury High School (CT) 2021 Defense Emma Bringman of Yellow Jackets North has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Eastern Connecticut State University.

High school: Danbury High School (Danbury, CT)
Grad year: 2021
Position: Defense
College committed to: Eastern Connecticut State University
Club team: Yellow Jackets North
Academic honors: Honor roll- freshman and sophomore year along with semester 2 of junior year
Expected major: Health Professions
Why did you choose Eastern Connecticut State University, Women's D3? "I choose my college because it was the right fit for me they have an amazing lacrosse program and an amazing health science program where I can pursue physical therapy. When I first toured the school I got the wow feeling and that is how I ended up at ECSU."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank my parents for always pushing me to do my best and always supporting me no matter what. I want to thank Coach Jaime Williams for sticking by me since I was in 6th grade and helping me become a better player. I also want to thank Coach Hackert, all though I only played for her once she was always there for me and gave me wonderful tips about playing."
What other colleges did you consider? "Endicott College, Pace University, & Marist"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Emma Bringman on her commitment to Eastern Connecticut State University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: