BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,818
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 59 of 267 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hawks have a chance to win it this weekend?

On Sunday #1 Hawks are playing teams ranked 18, 20, 34, 49, and 50; plus one unranked team at the Fall Lax Showdown, with no excuses about missing football players.If they don't win, they don't deserve to hold the #1 spot. Can BLC (18) and True Atlantic 2026 (20) give them a run for the money?

Lucky for them, they dont play True Atlantic.

True Atlantic is missing most of their roster due to travel restrictions.

What areas does that roster pull from?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am laughing while reading this as it is apparent most of you do not understand the NAL brackets this year. My son plays for a NY team who is in the tournament so I know how the brackets are set up. No matter if the Hawks, Crabs, True or another mid-Atlantic team played in NAL they would not play one game versus the NY and NJ teams. There are two brackets, one with teams from NY and NJ and one with teams from Md and PA. Because of Covid the two brackets do not crossover into a championship series. The two best teams of each bracket play one another at the end with their being two champs (one from each bracket). It’s the same set up as used in Hershey this past summer, but instead of hiding Express among weak teams in the weak bracket (ala this summer) the teams are segmented by region.

So my family is driving from Long Island on Sat to play teams we play all the time. We will not be playing any of the teams from Md. A lot of expense and time for us for the same old. While not a Hawks fan they are not ducking, cause even if they showed they would play only the local teams they always play, while we play only the teams from our region. No dog in the hunt, just saying....

OK Hawks guys, afraid to lose to MadLax 91 Tigers and probably nxt.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow a sensible Long Island lacrosse parent - you don't see many of those!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks have a chance to win it this weekend?

On Sunday #1 Hawks are playing teams ranked 18, 20, 34, 49, and 50; plus one unranked team at the Fall Lax Showdown, with no excuses about missing football players.If they don't win, they don't deserve to hold the #1 spot. Can BLC (18) and True Atlantic 2026 (20) give them a run for the money?

So they backed out of NAL to play in another level 2 tournament? There rank should drop to #10 or worse

Looks like Hawks are there for 2027, 2025 and 2024...they definitely chicken hawked like HOCO again. Nobody buying the football excuse. Every team has kids that miss tournaments for other sports and don't cancel last minute.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am laughing while reading this as it is apparent most of you do not understand the NAL brackets this year. My son plays for a NY team who is in the tournament so I know how the brackets are set up. No matter if the Hawks, Crabs, True or another mid-Atlantic team played in NAL they would not play one game versus the NY and NJ teams. There are two brackets, one with teams from NY and NJ and one with teams from Md and PA. Because of Covid the two brackets do not crossover into a championship series. The two best teams of each bracket play one another at the end with their being two champs (one from each bracket). It’s the same set up as used in Hershey this past summer, but instead of hiding Express among weak teams in the weak bracket (ala this summer) the teams are segmented by region.

So my family is driving from Long Island on Sat to play teams we play all the time. We will not be playing any of the teams from Md. A lot of expense and time for us for the same old. While not a Hawks fan they are not ducking, cause even if they showed they would play only the local teams they always play, while we play only the teams from our region. No dog in the hunt, just saying....

Actual sane clear post supported with facts and completely balanced. I did not think I would ever see this here. Thank you.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does it make you sad that your kid gets handled by multi sport athletes and aren't lax obsessed like you. Maybe get junior on the football field and he won't get steam rolled every time he plays Hawks on the lax field and you won't have to hear "Yeah Buddy".

The dad of #2...Stop looking and acting a fool. It's truly pathetic. How's the double wide in Glen Burnie?

I have seen some of the hawks kids who play football; pretty soft if you ask me.

Oh you have? prove it....

Just be careful what you’re wishing for with the BLC and Looneys defenseman; either would take your sons spot in a heartbeat. And I’ve seen your son try to run the ball; soft up the middle and not fast enough to get outside.

Your watching and critiquing someone else's sons play when no one cares about yours. I would say advantage guy who has local dads providing scouting reports on his son he is that good. Just saying

I think the opinions are based on the dad making statements gloating over his own son who is average at best as a defender and running back. BLC kid and Looney kid taking his spot next year write it down.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does it make you sad that your kid gets handled by multi sport athletes and aren't lax obsessed like you. Maybe get junior on the football field and he won't get steam rolled every time he plays Hawks on the lax field and you won't have to hear "Yeah Buddy".

The dad of #2...Stop looking and acting a fool. It's truly pathetic. How's the double wide in Glen Burnie?

I have seen some of the hawks kids who play football; pretty soft if you ask me.

Oh you have? prove it....

Just be careful what you’re wishing for with the BLC and Looneys defenseman; either would take your sons spot in a heartbeat. And I’ve seen your son try to run the ball; soft up the middle and not fast enough to get outside.

Your watching and critiquing someone else's sons play when no one cares about yours. I would say advantage guy who has local dads providing scouting reports on his son he is that good. Just saying

I think the opinions are based on the dad making statements gloating over his own son who is average at best as a defender and running back. BLC kid and Looney kid taking his spot next year write it down.

Here you are again, pounding out key strokes and giving a scouting report on someone else's kid while no one cares about yours. Good luck with that. The world needs ditch diggers like your boy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a 2026 Coach finding this board, this is all appalling as heck.

I know the majority of the coaches on all these teams that are constantly mentioned, quite well.

I will let them know about this, maybe they can chime in.

These are 7th graders. And by the way some of you parents talk on here, your kid will get burned out by HS. And worse, maybe end up hating his parents that are constantly on their kids butt about lax, lax, and more lax, when maybe they just wanted to be a kid for awhile. Sorry, if you were never good enough so you have to live your dream through your child.

This board is embarrassing. Congratulations to the hammerhead parents who think its OK to come in here and bash other teams and players.

Coach Snowflake, if you read and post on this board, you are part of it, so spare us the lecture. Good coaches focus on coaching and would not be distracted by boards like this, but apparently Rage and you cannot help yourselves, so welcome aboard!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here you are again, pounding out key strokes and giving a scouting report on someone else's kid while no one cares about yours. Good luck with that. The world needs ditch diggers like your boy.[/quote]

Actually Dad you sound a bit nervous that your son is going to lose his spot to one of the others; Hawks always looking for the next best thing. Sounds like they found 2. Good luck on True next Fall.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This poor #2 kid is a legend.
I’ll root for him just because of the Kreepy dads.
Here’s to hoping he shuts your son down.
Keyboards aren’t allowed on the field.
But we see you.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know the majority of the coaches on all these teams that are constantly mentioned, quite well.

These are 7th graders. And by the way some of you parents talk on here, your kid will get burned out by HS. And worse, maybe end up hating his parents that are constantly on their kids butt about lax, lax, and more lax, when maybe they just wanted to be a kid for awhile. Sorry, if you were never good enough so you have to live your dream through your child.

This board is embarrassing. Congratulations to the hammerhead parents who think its OK to come in here and bash other teams and players.
Thanks for the words of wisdom. Which team do you coach?
Crickets

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks #2 Dad. Neither he nor you are legends for the right reasons, and I wonder if he really wants the extra attention that you ask for on this board.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But we see you.

His dad is a hammerhead

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actual sane clear post supported with facts and completely balanced. I did not think I would ever see this here. Thank you.

What is it like to talk to your own post stunard?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But we see you.

His dad is a hammerhead

Then let him know it in person if you feel that strongly. I have no dog in this fight but you are coming off like a chick. Sounds like you see this guy plenty and you know who he is. Go say something and let him know how you feel.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my son is a double holdback!!!

Does anyone actually know of any of these?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, it happens. Often it's not 2 years at once but staggered from elementary to middle school or a gap year to college.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, it happens. Often it's not 2 years at once but staggered from elementary to middle school or a gap year to college.

darn, then you add in a redshirt or transfer and you graduate at 25.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lyle Thompson was 20 years old as a freshman.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Shoot, you can get to that with just being a single holdback and a Sept/Oct Bday. I am guessing a lot of Canadians in D1 are 20 year old freshmen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Shoot, you can get to that with just being a single holdback and a Sept/Oct Bday. I am guessing a lot of Canadians in D1 are 20 year old freshmen.
Chris Weinke won the Heisman for Florida State when he was in his late 20's. Kramer beat up little kids in karate when he was an adult. what is your point?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2x holdback with Sept bday would be 21 as a freshman going against a spring Bday freshman that hasnt been held back who would be 17 for a semester. That's why some parents do it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I get the feeling most in this forum are for the re-count.
Life isn’t fair. Your kid plays against holdbacks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crickets

Crickets? What is your name? Who does your son play for? What is his name? What number is he? What's your social?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone actually know of any of these?[/quote]

Yes, it happens. Often it's not 2 years at once but staggered from elementary to middle school or a gap year to college.[/quote]

darn, then you add in a redshirt or transfer and you graduate at 25.[/quote]

Lyle Thompson was 20 years old as a freshman.[/quote]

Shoot, you can get to that with just being a single holdback and a Sept/Oct Bday. I am guessing a lot of Canadians in D1 are 20 year old freshmen.[/quote]
Chris Weinke won the Heisman for Florida State when he was in his late 20's. Kramer beat up little kids in karate when he was an adult. what is your point?[/quote]

He also had a MiLB baseball career before college. Not exactly apples to apples with the post talking about holdbacks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are people really typing Hammerhead and Stunad? Or is that the site's curse replacement like notIntelligent?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Prolly a Zingos Dad coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking forward to seeing all the missiles being scored on Sunday. You know where I'll be standing come see me

21-6 and havent lost to any game Missile was in goal

[ChillLaxin] on an anonymous forum

#2 Dad ( Doyle) I'll put my name to the post

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
10 pages slamming my kid was enough

If you have something to say I'm at every game, come over and say it like a man

#2 Dad ( Doyle )

I'm not hard to find

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We know you aren’t hard to find.
Most parents try and avoid you.
Didn’t have to say your name, it’s known
Sad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please tell me this child’s nickname is not Missile?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
🍿

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sad.

Posted anonymously. The man posted his name and you wont. My money says you wouldnt say a word to him or any parent on the sidleine

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sad.

At least he put his name on it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
🦅

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just saw in the Machine that the schedule has been changed. Hawks now playing True Atlantic. Is this the local matchup everyone has been clamoring for? How many local True guys are on that team? Do they have kids from other programs (Crabs, Etc).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is some friendly BOTC advice:

(1) if something said about your son or his team gets under your skin, resist the urge to argue, or to call the posters names like Kreepy or Snowflake; that shows that the comments got to you, and, right or wrong, it provokes people to slam your son even more; trust me, nobody gets slammed for 10 pages unless his supporters are stirring the pot; but if you lay off, everybody would flow to a new topic;

(2) Never, ever post your son's name and number. It might make you feel powerful for a moment, but it takes away your son's anonymity, at the time when he needs it most, after 10 pages of slamming; it is shame the moderator did not block out the name.

Hope this helps!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's on like Donkey Kong......I got my money on #2's dad....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just saw in the Machine that the schedule has been changed. Hawks now playing True Atlantic. Is this the local matchup everyone has been clamoring for? How many local True guys are on that team? Do they have kids from other programs (Crabs, Etc).

The local True Annapolis team will not be showing up for any tournament that would include the Hawks or BLC. They call in their big sisters when they realize a local tournament would embarrass the brand and then sell the parents on some excuse and they all buy it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The local True Annapolis team will not be showing up for any tournament that would include the Hawks or BLC. They call in their big sisters when they realize a local tournament would embarrass the brand and then sell the parents on some excuse and they all buy it.

But do any of the Annapolis kids play on the Atlantic team? Where does True Atlantic pull from? MD - NY?

Like Reply Quote
Page 59 of 267 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard