Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
Limited Spots Available at the Girls NY Showcase on January 10th - Secure Your Spot Today!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2022-11th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 11/30/20 02:00 PM
Boys 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 11/30/20 01:51 PM
Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 11/30/20 01:49 PM
Girls 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 11/30/20 12:53 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,146
Posts277,857
Members2,224
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 25 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 24 25
Re: Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #312590 10/20/20 10:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The jesters coach was an embarrassment. He was SCREAMING at 15 year old girls on top of his lungs at a showcase tournament. He was frustrated because his go to pressure defense got completely torched by the CT team. I'm sure that works when you are playing some Micky Mouse travel clubs, but not when you are playing kids of the caliber of Baltimore and CONNY. Oh and BTW after yelling at the kids all just shut down. He is only interested in his daughter like every other slimy daddy coach on Long Island whether it be from the Jesters or YJ. The words team concept have no place on those teams and until that changes winning at a consistent rate will also have no place on those teams.

You are almost correct here. Yes the screaming was
A little intense and totally inappropriate, but the pressure defense actually worked with Connecticut once they started using it.
Either way not a good look but I feel bad for the girls they worked hard to be there.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #312591 10/20/20 10:48 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]The jesters coach was an embarrassment. He was SCREAMING at 15 year old girls on top of his lungs at a showcase tournament. He was frustrated because his go to pressure defense got completely torched by the CT team. I'm sure that works when you are playing some Micky Mouse travel clubs, but not when you are playing kids of the caliber of Baltimore and CONNY. Oh and BTW after yelling at the kids all just shut down. He is only interested in his daughter like every other slimy daddy coach on Long Island whether it be from the Jesters or YJ. The words team concept have no place on those teams and until that changes winning at a consistent rate will also have no place on those teams.

CR should be embarrassed that she left the Jesters Coach in charge. The guy clearly has no clue and only took the coaching spot so his daughter would make the team.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #312592 10/20/20 10:49 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]The jesters coach was an embarrassment. He was SCREAMING at 15 year old girls on top of his lungs at a showcase tournament. He was frustrated because his go to pressure defense got completely torched by the CT team. I'm sure that works when you are playing some Micky Mouse travel clubs, but not when you are playing kids of the caliber of Baltimore and CONNY. Oh and BTW after yelling at the kids all just shut down. He is only interested in his daughter like every other slimy daddy coach on Long Island whether it be from the Jesters or YJ. The words team concept have no place on those teams and until that changes winning at a consistent rate will also have no place on those teams.

The same Dad Coach was a lunatic when Legacy beat Jesters.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #312596 10/20/20 11:03 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m guessing your princess didn’t make it!!!! Lmfao

Rather my daughter not make it, than one of the girls who did, but shouldn’t have. You know the ones I’m talking about. The ones who didn’t score one point, turned the ball over, lost draws. Should I go on? Sorry I’m calling out your daughter, but if your not part of the solution, your part of the problem! Maybe she was in a little over her head? It’s what happens when there’s a political agenda. Everyone loses
I’m guessing your princess didn’t make it!!!! Lmfao

Rather my daughter not make it, than one of the girls who did, but shouldn’t have. You know the ones I’m talking about. The ones who didn’t score one point, turned the ball over, lost draws. Should I go on? Sorry I’m calling out your daughter, but if your not part of the solution, your part of the problem! Maybe she was in a little over her head? It’s what happens when there’s a political agenda. Everyone loses

I will end that on your daughter didn’t make it lmfao!!!!!!!!!

Thank goodness she didn’t who would want to have been a part of that embarrassing mess! I lmfao too, when you got beat down by Grizzlies and then had to drive 8 hours home with a big L on your forehead! Fun times!

Not fun yes but still part of the show. Probably about as much fun as you driving home from jersey knowing your daughter is garbage!!!!!’

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #312606 10/20/20 11:59 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typically a coach will make an adjustment in a lacrosse game before it get to 9-0. The other team was in basically stall mode and killing clock. basically only taking layups if they were there. Maybe he should have face guarded that one CT girl but why should I second guess the Jesters coach because as I have read here he is awesome. If he didn't know anything about that kid, then he was the only one in the complex who didn't .. Coaches prepare before and during the game. He did neither. The CT team just showed mercy. it was an butt kicking FULL STOP

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
TheBackOfTheCage #312637 10/20/20 01:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is a case this weekend at Cantiague park. Looks like a good deal. Not too $. Maybe good for some film?

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #312672 10/20/20 05:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So...with all the failures, who will be the UA coaches next summer when it counts? Maybe time for TG coaches to take a stab? Nothing to lose, and it's about time LI brings home a championship! Shannon Smith??

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #312673 10/20/20 05:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CR should be embarrassed that she left the Jesters Coach in charge. The guy clearly has no clue and only took the coaching spot so his daughter would make the team.

CR should be concerned about why her own team underperformed! Time for a change!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #312675 10/20/20 06:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wait - who is surprised that Becky Thorn wasn't there? Please don't tell me someone was surprised by this. Why would CR care who coaches? Did someone cut her a check? No. Did YJ girls make the team? Yes. So, why should she care? She doesn't care.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #312691 10/20/20 08:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So...with all the failures, who will be the UA coaches next summer when it counts? Maybe time for TG coaches to take a stab? Nothing to lose, and it's about time LI brings home a championship! Shannon Smith??

The top gun team that literally is afraid to play any other Long Island team????? Who is losing players?????
Yea should be great!

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
TheBackOfTheCage #312714 10/20/20 09:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG coaches selected in past - was 10times worse. completely pushing TG girls. talk about greasin the wheel. TG wrote the book on BS at UA. they re the last guys you want evalauting. look at their 2020 and 2021 teams all the good ones left.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #312716 10/20/20 10:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
23 TG folks talking to other teams bc TG coaching stinks. TG parents ask about the competition to see if they want to jump. I would take jester directors and Yj coaches any day. wish levy was coaching 23 legacy. if he is look out he is a solid coach. but best coach on LI is Liberty owner. knows how to win but need tough skin.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #312732 10/21/20 05:52 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The top gun team that literally is afraid to play any other Long Island team????? Who is losing players?????
Yea should be great!

Who are they afraid to play??? Pretty sure they have beaten all of you clowns! They lost one player, but team is deep and 3 starters will be returning in the spring , so no worries there. As for TG coaching UA, your telling me that these coaches from YJ, Legacy and Jesters have done better after stacking teams with their players??? Nothing less than a championship is acceptable!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #312740 10/21/20 06:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]So...with all the failures, who will be the UA coaches next summer when it counts? Maybe time for TG coaches to take a stab? Nothing to lose, and it's about time LI brings home a championship! Shannon Smith??

Yea should be great![

Yes TG are afraid that’s why they are always in the top bracket of every tournament. YJ on the other hand have always ducked competition and Jesters they are a town team. Jesters are in a B bracket at Primetime avoiding competition playing Nems and Aim, lol.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #312750 10/21/20 07:22 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Big “L” on the forehead had already been taken-by you & your daughter for Not making the team. It must be so frustrating. The girls that made it seem to be at least 7-1 when it comes to their amazing trickery. Yes, seems these Same girls, over & over & over & over again have successfully tricked their youth team coaches into thinking they are elite. Tricked their travel clubs into thinking they are elite. Tricked Your varsity coaches into thinking they are elite. Tricked the Under Armor coaches, including Levy last year (who took only 1 Legacy girl himself) into thinking they are elite. Tricked Newsday, Back of The cage And Inside Lacrosse into thinking they are elite. Only one they couldn’t trick was You- the know nothing, angry, resentful lacrosse parent.
Ride home was great. No lacrosse discussed. Best quality time going to dinner and talking with my daughter is Invaluable. So, if you Never get to experience the Chesapeake Bridge & Tunnel with this daughter of yours....I hope you get to see it in your own life, when you have one, as it is beautiful.
Maybe you can continue to live vicariously through us or one of your other children.

Like Reply Quote
Page 12 of 25 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 24 25
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard