Plainedge High School (NY) 2022 Midfield, Draw Emma Kelly Commits to Penn State

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Plainedge High School (NY) 2022 Midfield, Draw Emma Kelly of Team Elevate Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Penn State.

High school: Plainedge High School (Bethpage, NY)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Midfield, Draw
College committed to: Penn State
Club team: Team Elevate Lax
Lacrosse honors: Selected to NTDP Lacrosse Combine For US lacrosse -U-15 girls, 2019 WPLL Futures National Champion NY team, 2019 WPLL Futures Selection L I Team, 2020 Undisputed Showcase All Star, 2019 Under Armour 150 invitee, 2019 and 2020 Named Player of the game 3 times for LIJLL summer, 2020 Named one of top 40 sophomores to watch by BOTC
Academic honors: High Honor Roll, National Honor Society, Math and English Honor Society, We Make a Difference Award, Student Council, Science Academic Award
Why did you choose Penn State, Women's D1? "I chose PSU because of the amazing coaching staff, the incredible team aspect and the beautiful campus."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank my family and friends for always supporting me and believing in me to follow my dream of playing Division 1 lacrosse. I want to also thank my travel and high school coaches for pushing me to work my hardest on and off the field and teaching me everything to become the player I am today."
What other colleges did you consider? "Rutgers, & Syracuse"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Emma Kelly on her commitment to Penn State. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: