Rocky Point H.S. (NY) 2021 Faceoff, Midfield John O’Connor Commits to the University of Scranton

@365Lax Boys' Recruit: Rocky Point High School (NY) 2021 Faceoff, Midfield John O’Connor of LI Empire Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at the University of Scranton.

High school: Rocky Point High School (Rocky Point, NY)
Grad year: 2021
Positions: Faceoff, Midfield
College committed to: University of Scranton
Club team: LI Empire Lacrosse
Why did you choose University of Scranton, Men's D3? "I knew right from the first visit that this was the place for me."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "[Thanks to] my parents & Coaches Moscatiello and Belvidere."

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates John O’Connor on his commitment to the University of Scranton. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round (camps, clinics, showcase teams & more) and they specialize in helping all athletes maximize their full potential and specifically specialize in training players to get prepared for the next level while implementing a NCAA training regiment performed by a variety of the top colleges in the country. For athletes of all ages & prospective student-athletes looking to enhance their game, visit 365Lax.com to train with their highly decorated & experienced coaches.
View College Profile Below: