Saint Anthony's High School (NY) 2022 Attack Abigail LoCascio Commits to Northwestern University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Saint Anthony's High School (NY) 2022 Attack Abigail LoCascio of Long Island Top Guns has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Northwestern University.

High school: Saint Anthony's High School (Huntington, NY)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Attack
College committed to: Northwestern University
Club team: Long Island Top Guns
Lacrosse honors: 2020 All America Underclass Team Long Island Highlight Division, Long Island Lacrosse Journal Girls 2022 Watchlist, 2020 Saint Anthony's High School Varsity player, 2019 U15 US National Team Development Combine Invitee, 2019 WPLL Futures Summit Champion, 2019 Saint Anthony's High School JVA league champion, 2018 All America Underclass Team Long Island Command Division
Academic honors: 2019/2020 St. Bonaventure Award (94.5% or better overall average entire school year) and National Honor Society Member
Expected major: Legal Professions
Why did you choose Northwestern University, Women's D1?"Outstanding academic opportunities, rich lacrosse tradition, amazing coaching staff and location"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "First and foremost I would like to give a special thanks to my parents and family who have provided me with the best support I could ask for and given me the opportunity to play lacrosse. Also, Shannon Smith who has inspired me to become the best player and person I can be. Andrew Smith who has challenged me to bring my game to the next level every single day. My Saint Anthony's coaches Summer Koepplin, Katie McGinty, Chrissy Schreiber and Ashley Caligiuri who have shown me the value of being a great teammate and leader. Lastly, my teammates who have always supported me. "
What other colleges did you consider? "Duke, Princeton, USC, Syracuse, Stony Brook"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Abigail LoCascio on her commitment to Northwestern University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: