William Penn Charter School (PA) 2022 Attack, Midfield Petey Malitas Commits to Duke University

@365Lax Boys' Recruit: William Penn Charter School (PA) 2022 Attack, Midfield Petey Malitas of Big 4 HHH has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Duke University.

High school: William Penn Charter School (Philadelphia, PA)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: Duke University
Club team: Big 4 HHH
Lacrosse honors: HS Varsity player - 8th grade Under Armour 2019, Philly Region Inside Lacrosse 2019- Best 2022 Attacks, Black Card 2020 Adrenaline All Star, 2020 NLF All Star
Academic honors: High Honors - GPA 3.8 Community Service through my High School
Expected major: Business
Why did you choose Duke University, Men's D1? "Duke is a perfect fit for me. The academic and athletic programs will be great for me both on and off the field. Excited to be part of Duke Lacrosse"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Special thanks to my friends and family for all their support over the years. Thank you to all my coaches who guided me in my lacrosse journey especially Coach McDonough, Coach Sankey and Coach McKinney."
What other colleges did you consider? "Navy, Penn, Lehigh, & Ohio State"

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Cole Sullivan on his commitment to SUNY College at Geneseo. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round (camps, clinics, showcase teams & more) and they specialize in helping all athletes maximize their full potential and specifically specialize in training players to get prepared for the next level while implementing a NCAA training regiment performed by a variety of the top colleges in the country. For athletes of all ages & prospective student-athletes looking to enhance their game, visit 365Lax.com to train with their highly decorated & experienced coaches.
View College Profile Below: