Center Moriches High School (NY) 2022 Goalie Caitlin Noack Commits to UPenn

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Center Moriches High School (NY) 2022 Goalie Caitlin Noack of Team Elevate Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at the University of Pennsylvania.

High school: Center Moriches High School (Center Moriches, NY)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Goalie
College committed to: University of Pennsylvania
Club team: Team Elevate Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: 2 time Brine NLC Long Island, 2017 Club team MVP. Varsity Lacrosse Starter 8th Grade, 9th, and 10th grade. 2018 season, 1 Game MVP, 2019 Suffolk County Lacrosse Coaches Association Unsung hero award. 2019 top 5 in NYS total saves. Named to the 2022 Young GOAT watch list. 2020 Top 40 Long Island Sophomores - Back of the cage. 2020 Three Sport varsity Scholar Athlete award - Varsity Volleyball, Varsity Winter Track, Varsity Lacrosse. 2020 WPLL Futures selection - Long Island
Academic honors: Mu Alpha Theta, Math Honor Society Nominee, NSHSS member 2020. High Academic Honor Roll 2018, 2019, 2020. 2020 Three Sport varsity Scholar Athlete award
Why did you choose University of Pennsylvania, Women's D1? "I chose the University of Pennsylvania because of the great academic and athletic opportunities they present. The coaches valued me not only as an athlete and a goalie, but also as a student. They have given me an opportunity to have a great education while also competing for a national championship. The importance they put on the goalie position, the family atmosphere they have displayed, and the beautiful campus, all made me realize very fast that this was somewhere I wanted to be. I couldn't be happier."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank You God! Thank you Coach Karin Corbett, Coach Nicole Troost, Coach Kerri Whitaker, Coach Dave Kotowski, Coach Victoria Kotowski, Coach Cathi Behar, Coach Katie Reilly, Thank you to all of my teammates. Thanks to Coach Geoff Cassell, Coach Paul Raimondi, Coach Jeff Mischler, Coach Bob Nofi, Liz Hogan, Jonathan Edwards, Tim O'Meara, Dr Mark Harary, Orthopedic Associates of Long Island, St. Charles Orthopedics, Coach Bob Dietz, Coach Nancy Morrow, Coach Hal Goodale, Coach Kevin Rempe, Coach Fred Schulz. Thank you to my sisters and my brother and of course my parents, my Dad (also my coach) and my Mom who cried with me when I gave my verbal."
What other colleges did you consider? "Long Island University, Cornell, Stony Brook, Campbell, UNC, Syracuse"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Caitlin Noack on her commitment to University of Pennsylvania. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: