St. Anthony’s High School (NY) 2021 Attack Olivia Bento Commits to Limestone College

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: St. Anthony’s High School (NY) 2021 Attack Olivia Bento of Team 91 Lacrosse Girls has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Limestone College.

High school: St. Anthony’s High School (Smithtown, NY)
Grad year: 2021
Position: Attack
College committed to: Limestone College
Club team: Team 91 Lacrosse Girls
Lacrosse honors: Long Island National team, FLG Showcase
Academic honors: Honor roll four years of high school and helped to coach youth girls lacrosse at Hauppauge.
Expected major: Health Professions
Why did you choose Limestone College, Women's D2? "Limestone was a great fit for me. The coaching staff and players all love their school and help to create a healthy and fun environment for students and players!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank my coaches, family, and amazing teammates who helped me to love and excel."
What other college(s) did you consider? "Hartwick"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Olivia Bento on her commitment to Limestone College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: