Scranton Prep (PA) 2021 Midfield Peter Alessi Commits to Albright College

@365Lax Boys' Recruit: Scranton Prep (PA) 2021 Midfield Peter Alessi of NEPA Rattlers has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Albright College.

High school: Scranton Prep (Scranton, PA)
Grad year: 2021
Position: Midfield
College committed to: Albright College
Club team: NEPA Rattlers
Expected major: Business
Why did you choose Albright College, Men's D3? "I like the program and the coaches. All I hear are good things about Albright."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my club lacrosse coaches, my parents and family for all of their support."
What other colleges did you consider? "Kings, Hartwick, Wilkes, & Hood"

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Peter Alessi on his commitment to Albright College. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round (camps, clinics, showcase teams & more) and they specialize in helping all athletes maximize their full potential and specifically specialize in training players to get prepared for the next level while implementing a NCAA training regiment performed by a variety of the top colleges in the country. For athletes of all ages & prospective student-athletes looking to enhance their game, visit 365Lax.com to train with their highly decorated & experienced coaches.
View College Profile Below: