Manchester Valley High School (MD) 2021 Faceoff, Mid Gabe Eichler Commits to Virginia Military Inst.

@365Lax Boys' Recruit: Manchester Valley High School (MD) 2021 Faceoff, Midfield Gabe Eichler of HLC Hereford Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Virginia Military Institute.

High school: Manchester Valley High School (Manchester, MD)
Grad year: 2021
Positions: Faceoff, Midfield
College committed to: Virginia Military Institute
Club teams: HLC Hereford Lacrosse, Looney’s
Lacrosse honors: Mid-Atlantic Prospect Showcase Select, Beast of the East top 2021 fogo, IMLCA 2019 top 2021 fogo
Academic honors: Honor Roll National Honors Society Eagle Scout
Expected major: Business
Why did you choose Virginia Military Institute, Men's D1? "My brother recently graduated and I wanted to play division I lacrosse at a military school."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "My mother, father and brother, all of my club coaches at HLC, Coach Birsner and Coach Purpura."
What other colleges did you consider? "West Point, Air Force, Drexel, UMBC & Hofstra."

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com, congratulates Gabe Eichler on his commitment to Virginia Military Institute. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round and specializes in helping players get prepared for the next level. For recruits looking to optimize their full potential with an emulated NCAA training regiment, visit 365Lax.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: