Oceanside High School (NY) 2020 Goalie Kevin (KC) Carlson Commits to Wingate University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Oceanside High School (NY) 2020 Goalie Kevin (KC) Carlson of Igloo Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Wingate University.

High School: Oceanside High School (Oceanside, NY)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Goalie
College Committed to: Wingate University
Club Team: Igloo Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: 2017 Inside Lacrosse All Star Defense MVP 2015, 2016 FLG/3D. MVP 2017,2018 Nassau County Team, 2019 Honorable Mention All County
Academic Honors: Honor Roll- Sophomore, Junior and Senior year
Expected Major: Education
Why did you choose Wingate University, Men's D2? "Always wanted to go to school down south. Wingate University was a perfect fit For me. The school has a very good Education program and the Lacrosse program Is top notch all around. I love the coaching staff led by Coach Boyle. They are fully Committed to their players on and off the field. Also I wanted a school that would Compete for a National Championship."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Like to thank my parents for all you do for me and always Being in my corner. None of my sports accomplishments would Be possible without all my coaches, especially my HS Coach Rob Blount!"
What other colleges did you consider? "Salisbury University, Binghamton University & Saint John Fisher"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Kevin (KC) Carlson on his commitment to Wingate University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: