Verona High School (NJ) 2021 Attack Trevor Spinelli Commits to Drew University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Verona High School (NJ) 2021 Attack Trevor Spinelli of Centercourt Lacrosse & Trilogy Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Drew University.

High School: Verona High School (Verona, NJ)
Grad Year: 2021
Position: Attack
College Committed to: Drew University
Club Teams: Centercourt Lacrosse & Trilogy Lacrosse
Academic Honors: 3.65 GPA, Student Council Secretary, Heroes & Cool Kids Club
Expected Major: Communication & Journalism
Why did you choose Drew University, Men's D3? "Great fit on so many levels - strong academic school, rising lacrosse program, awesome coaches and coaching philosophy, great location and I get to stay close to home."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Special thanks to my parents, coaches, teammates, friends and anyone else who helped get me where I am today."
What other colleges did you consider? "Kean, Muhlenberg, & Montclair State"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Trevor Spinelli on his commitment to Drew University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: