BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,876
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 16 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 15 16
Re: 2019-2020 Women's DI, II & III College Lacrosse Season
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hofstra has most of their team returning and on paper should be just as good as Stony Brook and many teams in the top 15. Now will that happen we will see, if they can not be relevant this year they probably will never be. SB seems to have different kids step up each year. Having good local lacrosse on LI is so great for the youth players to see

That’s just a ridiculous post. Just as good on paper as many teams in the top 15 is ridiculous , they had a mediocre season last year and their 3 studs that can play anywhere is just as ignorant . They play in a weak conference and perform average at best . Stony Brook will maul them , running clock at some point.

Very typical response. Aside from playing in a weaker conference than Hofstra and running up the score on inferior opponents what exactly has Stony Brook done? They have put up gaudy numbers vs weak teams and they have recorded strong regular season records while playing a relatively weak schedule (compared to traditional top 15 teams) but in the end that's all that they have done. When you break it down and look at the actual results, they have under achieved and or s#%! the bed every year in the playoffs. Stony Brook is certainly a very good program but they have been over hyped more than any team in the history of women's lacrosse.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hofstra has most of their team returning and on paper should be just as good as Stony Brook and many teams in the top 15. Now will that happen we will see, if they can not be relevant this year they probably will never be. SB seems to have different kids step up each year. Having good local lacrosse on LI is so great for the youth players to see

That’s just a ridiculous post. Just as good on paper as many teams in the top 15 is ridiculous , they had a mediocre season last year and their 3 studs that can play anywhere is just as ignorant . They play in a weak conference and perform average at best . Stony Brook will maul them , running clock at some point.

Very typical response. Aside from playing in a weaker conference than Hofstra and running up the score on inferior opponents what exactly has Stony Brook done? They have put up gaudy numbers vs weak teams and they have recorded strong regular season records while playing a relatively weak schedule (compared to traditional top 15 teams) but in the end that's all that they have done. When you break it down and look at the actual results, they have under achieved and or s#%! the bed every year in the playoffs. Stony Brook is certainly a very good program but they have been over hyped more than any team in the history of women's lacrosse.

Really ignorant response after SBU just beat the 3rd ranked team in the country. When was the last time Hofstra beat a top 5 team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They said typical, not ignorant

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hofstra has really good players and so does Stony Brook biggest difference is Stony Brook has a real coach and Hofstra has an emotional roller coaster leading our team That’s the major difference that’s why SB has beat many ranked opponents and we play ranked opponents tough but can not finish games It’s the truth and it hurts. Hopefully this year both can make the post season

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kids love playing for Joe. Kids transfer from Hofstra in masses. Ask anyone connected to Hofstra you will see former Hofstra players on other local rosters. Not the same stony brook.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kids love playing for Joe. Kids transfer from Hofstra in masses. Ask anyone connected to Hofstra you will see former Hofstra players on other local rosters. Not the same stony brook.

Yeah, no. Only transfers are those who think they are stars but instead sit on the bench.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've heard from former players that they couldn't wait to be rid of JS. Not as well-liked as some attest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, no. Only transfers are those who think they are stars but instead sit on the bench.

Correct, how many of those recent transfers went on to play for another D1 team. I do remember one girl transferring to SB from Hofstra back in 2017

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only girls who transfer from Hofstra are those who want to enjoy the experience instead of dealing with a situation that blows.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Correct, how many of those recent transfers went on to play for another D1 team. I do remember one girl transferring to SB from Hofstra back in 2017

Do you also remember her screaming parent? Not missed at HU.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don’t know the screaming Parent but with all do respect - not lit if talent Most of the Hofstra recruits weren’t the superstars in HS. Shame that girls go there with hope that they will enjoy the memories and get a school in a bad area with no football and a coach who doesn’t make it fun. Maybe that is why they leave? Just a thought...have you ever seen her on the sideline. This is not classy coaches like Tom Landry or joe Gibbs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Time for BC to leave the rankings

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Question , seems that BC will not make the NCAA tournament this year as they are heading for a sub 500 record . Duke will have no top 25 wins in the season but because they play a terrible non conference schedule and will end up over 509 do they get in

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter graduated and played for her at Hofstra. First two years were completely toxic transfers losses tantrums the third year was a little better. Senior year was a combination of our daughter saying”it’s my last year “ and a little bit more team success. So while there was improvement it wasn’t as fast as any of us wanted including many disgruntled alums Think she will continue to improve can recall this senior class is the one she thought could make things happen with so I believe this year is a big one

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don’t know the screaming Parent but with all do respect - not lit if talent Most of the Hofstra recruits weren’t the superstars in HS. Shame that girls go there with hope that they will enjoy the memories and get a school in a bad area with no football and a coach who doesn’t make it fun. Maybe that is why they leave? Just a thought...have you ever seen her on the sideline. This is not classy coaches like Tom Landry or joe Gibbs.

I hope you aren't lumping in JS with classy coaches. Puh-leeze. Not well-liked by other coaches for his antics and BS.

I'm sure NO one goes to SB for football, so rest that case. SB not in a good area, very isolated.

And doesn't SB pride itself on not getting the superstars yet creating something from who they do get? Seems Hofstra can do the same.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Poor Acacia was sold a bill of goods on that stellar recruiting class... and IL bought it too!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Poor Acacia was sold a bill of goods on that stellar recruiting class... and IL bought it too!!

Maybe the Duke transfer should of stayed at Duke. Looks like BC staff has to actually coach now

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe the Duke transfer should of stayed at Duke. Looks like BC staff has to actually coach now [/quote]

What makes you an expert? Boston is light years ahead of Durham as a college town. Go back to banging your keyboard, Mr. Clueless.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hofstra squeaks by Fairfield. Doesn’t sound like a good team to me. Good luck against the ranked teams on your schedule... It’s gonna get pretty bad over there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure what recruiting class you are referring to but no coach is sold a bill of goods. Coaches evaluate talent and the recruit the players that they think will help their program win. The Inside Lacrosse staff watch the players and they make their own judgement and rank the players.

Sounds to me that you are just another bitter parent who simply can not believe that Inside Lacrosse and one of the best coaches in the game think that other players are stronger than your daughter.

Just more sour grapes from another delusional jealous parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really ignorant response after SBU just beat the 3rd ranked team in the country. When was the last time Hofstra beat a top 5 team

Here is the reality. Stony Brook is an excellent program, IMHO certainly one of the 15 Best Programs (over the past 7-8 years) in the country. That said, They have been given way too much hype. Based on all the hype... Stony Brook has actually under achieved when it matters most in the NCAA Tournament.

2013: # 10 end of regular season # 11 in the final Poll.. : 16 - 2 going into the tournament. Lost to Maryland in the round of 16.

2014: # 20 end of regular season # 20 in the final Poll.. : 16 - 3 going into the tournament. Lost to Syracuse in round of 16.

2015: # 6 end of regular season # 11 in the final Poll.. : 18 - 1 going into the tournament. Lost to Princeton in round of 16.

2016: # 7 end of regular season # 8 in the final Poll.. : 15 - 3 going into the tournament. Lost to Syracuse in round of 16.

2017: # 4 end of regular season # 4 in the final Poll.. : 18 - 1 going into the tournament. Lost to Maryland in round of 8.

2018: # 1 end of regular season # 5 in the final Poll.. : 19 - 0 going into the tournament. Lost to Boston College in round of 8.

2019: # 15 end of regular season # 12 in the final Poll.. : 15 - 4 going into the tournament. Lost to Maryland in the round of 16.

Good coach but at some point if you want to be considered up there with the best you have to at least make it to the Final Four.

BTW, I do think that JS is an excellent coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A few observations . 1) Duke and ND play a very weak out of conference schedule and I wonder if it’s done because the coaches are worried about their jobs . I believe if you want to be considered one of the top teams in the country you need to play some of the best teams in the country out of conference . One would hope that whe it’s time to select the teams that make the tournament and their seeds that is taken into account .
2)I think LIU is showing where these top D2 and D3 teams are in relation to D1 teams and it’s not very high . Unlike what many have claimed it seems they would be comparable to the bottom 20 teams .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure what recruiting class you are referring to but no coach is sold a bill of goods. Coaches evaluate talent and the recruit the players that they think will help their program win. The Inside Lacrosse staff watch the players and they make their own judgement and rank the players.

Sounds to me that you are just another bitter parent who simply can not believe that Inside Lacrosse and one of the best coaches in the game think that other players are stronger than your daughter.

Unfortunately for you that delusional parent is being proven correct and Acaicia and the inside lacrosse staff are being proven wrong ( I don’t actually believe the inside lacrosse staff actually watch the players ) .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A few observations . 1) Duke and ND play a very weak out of conference schedule and I wonder if it’s done because the coaches are worried about their jobs . I believe if you want to be considered one of the top teams in the country you need to play some of the best teams in the country out of conference . One would hope that whe it’s time to select the teams that make the tournament and their seeds that is taken into account .
2)I think LIU is showing where these top D2 and D3 teams are in relation to D1 teams and it’s not very high . Unlike what many have claimed it seems they would be comparable to the bottom 20 teams .

I have not followed DII or DIII so do not know where LIU or other DII or DIII teams stack up but is guess is they would not compete with the perennial Top 15 - 20 DI Teams.

As for Duke and Notre Dame, are you really going to go there? They compete in The ACC for crying out loud... but just played Northwestern out of conference

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unfortunately for you that delusional parent is being proven correct and Acaicia and the inside lacrosse staff are being proven wrong ( I don’t actually believe the inside lacrosse staff actually watch the players ) .

Let me guess, you are a Flat Earther...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have not followed DII or DIII so do not know where LIU or other DII or DIII teams stack up but is guess is they would not compete with the perennial Top 15 - 20 DI Teams.

As for Duke and Notre Dame, are you really going to go there? They compete in The ACC for crying out loud... but just played Northwestern out of conference

Reading comprehension , try it sometime. The poster was saying LIU is equivalent to a D1 team ranked somewhere in the 85-105 type range. They then specifically talked about out of conference games ( they have no choice about playing ACC games so no credit given for those teams being on their schedule ). Between the two teams they play one top team out of conference which is pathetic if they want to be considered a top team themselves. I would also say when post season awards are given out their stats against overmatched teams should be taken into consideration. There are some teams out there that play very difficult non conference schedules so good for them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let me guess, you are a Flat Earther...

Let me guess you are a Trump -Russia collusion believer. If you think inside lacrosse evaluates every player and makes their “own” decisions you are more ill informed than the crazy parent who thinks his kid is the greatest when they aren’t . If you also think that coaches have not been “sold” on a player being something they are not you show your ignorance again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We should see some movement, here is how the Top 25 fared...

1 - North Carolina:....... Pounded Maryland.... Running Clock with about 10 minuets left in game.
2 - Notre Dame:........... Beat Ohio State...
3 - Maryland:............... Taken to the wood shed by UNC.... Not Top 10 at this point.
4 - Florida:................... Blown out by Loyola. Maryland win not so impressive now.
5 - Stony Brook:.......... DNP. Should be well rested for trip to Florida.
6 - Northwestern:........ Lost to Syracuse in a good game.
7 - Syracuse:.............. Held on to beat Northwestern.
8 - Virginia:................. Squeaked by Princeton.
9 - Princeton:.............. Lost close one to Virginia.
10 - Denver:................. Handled Harvard.
11 - Penn:.................... Edged out Hopkins for the win.
12 - Loyola:.................. Hounds ran all over Florida.
13 - USC:..................... Too much for a Boston College team that is trying to find their way.
14 - Michigan:.............. Beat Colorado, another Running Clock.
15 - Boston College:.... Lost to USC, is BC Top 20?
16 - Navy:.................... Should have stayed in bed like their Men's Team... Lost to Villanova.
17 - JMU:..................... Win over High Point. PSU up Next.
18 - Colorado:.............. Beat up by Michigan.
19 - Dartmouth:............ Easy over BU. Could make a run at an Ivy Championship.
20 - UMass:................. Off over the weekend, They play UMass Lowell today.
21 - Duke:.................... Easy win over GW.
22 - Va Tech:................ Pulled away from Elon in the 2nd half.
23 - GTown:................. 12 - 10 over Drexel.
24 - Stanford:............... Beat UC Davis... their next 2 games will be telling.
25 - Penn State:........... Blow out over Cornell, Running Clock entire 2nd half.

It is early but it looks like 10 to 15 Teams will have a legit chance to make the Final Four, maybe more.??

The Fat Guy's opinion ranking

1 - UNC
2 - ND
3 - Stony Brook
4 - Virginia
5 - Syracuse
6 - Loyola
7 - Denver
8 - Penn
9 - Northwestern
10 - USC
11 - Princeton
12 - Florida
13 - Maryland
14 - Michigan
15 - JMU
16 - Dartmouth
17 - UMass
18 - Penn State
19 - Va Tech
20 - Stanford
21 - Duke
22 - Navy
23 - Hofstra
24 - GTown
25 - Boston College

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 - North Carolina:....... Pounded Maryland.... Running Clock with about 10 minuets left in game.
3 - Maryland:............... Taken to the wood shed by UNC.... Not Top 10 at this point.
4 - Florida:................... Blown out by Loyola. Maryland win not so impressive now.
13 - USC:..................... Too much for a Boston College team that is trying to find their way.
16 - Navy:.................... Should have stayed in bed like their Men's Team... Lost to Villanova.
19 - Dartmouth:............ Easy over BU. Could make a run at an Ivy Championship.
20 - UMass:................. Off over the weekend, They play UMass Lowell today.
24 - Stanford:............... Beat UC Davis... their next 2 games will be telling.
25 - Penn State:........... Blow out over Cornell, Running Clock entire 2nd half.

It is early but it looks like 10 to 15 Teams will have a legit chance to make the Final Four, maybe more.??

1 - UNC
2 - ND
3 - Stony Brook
4 - Virginia
5 - Syracuse
6 - Loyola
7 - Denver
8 - Penn
9 - Northwestern
10 - USC
11 - Princeton
12 - Florida
13 - Maryland
14 - Michigan
15 - JMU
16 - Dartmouth
17 - UMass
18 - Penn State
19 - Va Tech
20 - Stanford
21 - Duke
22 - Navy
23 - Hofstra
24 - GTown
25 - Boston College

Not bad but you really should flip Navy and Duke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stony brooks remaining schedule is an absolute joke. As it is every year. They Will skate by all of these lower level teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stony brooks remaining schedule is an absolute joke. As it is every year. They Will skate by all of these lower level teams

Florida, Princeton and USC are not good enough for you....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have been very critical of their schedule in the past but Syracuse Florida Towson USC Princeton Hopkins Colorado Stanford is a very impressive non conference schedule especially being at Florida and USC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most conference affiliations are based on Men’s and women’s Basketball definitely not lacrosse It’s actually very surprising if you look at ONLY non conference opponents of top 20 teams The ACC and BIG 10 schools have so many great on conference games their out of conference is surprisingly weaker than you would expect.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have been very critical of their schedule in the past but Syracuse Florida Towson USC Princeton Hopkins Colorado Stanford is a very impressive non conference schedule especially being at Florida and USC

Ironically this seems to be a Hofstra homer dumping on Stony Brook, lets not forget that Hofstra is on the remaining schedule of games to be played.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 - UNC
2 - ND
3 - Stony Brook
4 - Virginia
5 - Syracuse
6 - Loyola
7 - Denver
8 - Penn
9 - Northwestern
10 - USC
11 - Princeton
12 - Florida
13 - Maryland
14 - Michigan
15 - JMU
16 - Dartmouth
17 - UMass
18 - Penn State
19 - Va Tech
20 - Stanford
21 - Duke
22 - Navy
23 - Hofstra
24 - GTown
25 - Boston College

All the time and analysis that went into the original post and your contribution is that #21 and #22 should be reversed? What would we do without you?

Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
2020 IWLCA Division II Coaches Poll – February 24, 2020

West Chester (0-0) took over the top spot in the first regular season Division II Coaches Poll of 2020, after the preseason favorite, Adelphi (2-1), stumbled in early season test against Florida Southern (2-2). Le Moyne (0-0) sits in the number two spot, followed by Adelphi, Queens (2-0) and Lindenwood (3-0) to round out the top five. Regis (1-0) is ranked sixth, Tampa (3-0) seventh, and Florida Southern is eighth, while UIndy (3-0) jumped three spots into ninth, and Rollins sits in the tenth position. The only new entrant to the poll is Roberts Wesleyan (2-1), who knocked Indiana (PA) out.

The action among the top-25 gets an early start this week, as Tampa (#7) hosts #5 Lindenwood on Tuesday. Friday’s games include #19 Grand Valley State at #9 UIndy, and East Stroudsburg (#12) at #16 Saint Leo, and Saturday sees #11 Mercy squaring off against #18 Bentley, and #21 Seton Hill paying a visit to Florida Southern (#8).

Rank Institution Points FPV Record Last Poll
1 West Chester 593 19 0-0 2
2 Le Moyne 562 1 0-0 3
3 Adelphi 520 2 2-1 1
4 Queens (North Carolina) 505 0 2-0 5
5 Lindenwood (MO) 497 1 3-0 9
6 Regis (Colorado) 494 1 1-0 4
7 Tampa 490 0 3-0 6
8 Florida Southern 471 0 2-2 8
9 UIndy 468 0 3-0 12
10 Rollins 465 0 3-1 7
11 Mercy 378 0 1-0 10
12 East Stroudsburg 368 0 1-0 11
13 New Haven 287 0 0-0 15
T-14 Assumption 259 0 0-0 16
T-14 Limestone 259 0 2-1 13
16 Saint Leo 253 0 3-1 23
17 Mercyhurst 208 0 1-0 19
18 Bentley 194 0 0-0 17
19 Grand Valley State 165 0 0-0 20
20 Colorado Mesa 124 0 0-2 14
21 Seton Hill University 122 0 2-0 21
22 Mount Olive 112 0 3-0 24
23 New York Tech 99 0 0-0 22
24 Pace 85 0 0-1 18
25 Roberts Wesleyan 56 0 2-1 NR

Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
2020 IWLCA Division I Coaches Poll – February 24, 2020

North Carolina (4-0) held onto the top spot in the Division I Coaches Poll this week after a convincing 19-6 victory over Maryland (1-2) on Saturday. Notre Dame (4-0) held onto the second spot, while Stony Brook (2-0) moved up to third, Syracuse (4-1) slotted in at number four, and Loyola (3-0) jumped seven spots to land in fifth. Northwestern (3-2), Virginia (4-0), Florida (2-1), Maryland, and Denver (4-0) comprised the back half of the top ten. There were no new entrants in this week’s poll, but there was a lot of shuffling among the teams ranked 11-25.

This week features several games that should impact next week’s poll, starting with #9 Maryland visiting fourth ranked Syracuse on Friday. Stony Brook (#3) travels to #8 Florida, Loyola (#5) squares off against #19 Penn State, and #7 Virginia welcomes top-ranked North Carolina on Saturday, while Stanford (#24) visits #6 Northwestern, and #22 Duke travels to #2 Notre Dame on Sunday.

1 North Carolina 625 25 4-0 1
2 Notre Dame 598 0 4-0 2
3 Stony Brook 551 0 2-0 5
4 Syracuse 535 0 4-1 7
5 Loyola 512 0 3-0 12
6 Northwestern 492 0 3-2 6
7 Virginia 459 0 4-0 8
8 Florida 439 0 2-1 4
9 Maryland 435 0 1-2 3
10 Denver 398 0 4-0 10
11 Southern California 388 0 4-0 13
12 Penn 361 0 2-0 11
13 Princeton 344 0 1-1 9
14 Michigan 317 0 3-1 14
15 James Madison 231 0 3-1 17
16 Dartmouth 219 0 2-0 19
17 Boston College 167 0 2-2 15
18 Navy (USNA) 166 0 2-2 16
19 Penn State 155 0 4-0 25
20 Massachusetts-Amherst 148 0 1-1 20
21 Colorado 130 0 1-2 18
22 Duke 119 0 3-2 21
23 Virginia Tech 115 0 4-1 22
24 Stanford 71 0 2-2 24
25 Georgetown 22 0 2-1 23

Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
2020 IWLCA Division III Coaches Poll – February 24, 2020

The top five teams in the Division III Coaches Poll remained the same in the first week of the regular as they were in the Preseason Poll, however, the order changed a bit. Middlebury (0-0) swept all 25 first place votes to claim the top spot, followed closely by Tufts (0-0) in the second position. Gettysburg (2-0) and Salisbury (1-0) flip flopped at number three and four, and Wesleyan (0-0) remained ranked fifth. The back half of the top ten remained the same as in the Preseason Poll, however Franklin & Marshall (1-0) and York (1-0) switched paces at numbers six and seven.

There are a few significant games involving the top 25 scheduled for the upcoming week, starting on Wednesday, when #19 Ithaca welcomes Scranton (#24) to campus, and Franklin & Marshall (#6) visits #7 York. Saturday’s games feature top-ranked Middlebury hosting #13 Bowdoin, Franklin & Marshall at #14 Mary Washington, #2 Tufts at Colby (#16), Denison (#21) at Gettysburg (#3), and Ithaca at #23 Cortland, followed by Sunday’s matchup between #8 Washington and Lee and #4 Salisbury.

1 Middlebury 625 25 0-0 1
2 Tufts 585 0 0-0 2
3 Gettysburg 559 0 2-0 4
4 Salisbury 552 0 1-0 3
5 Wesleyan (CT) 520 0 0-0 5
6 Franklin & Marshall 486 0 1-0 7
7 York (PA) 475 0 1-0 6
8 Washington and Lee 450 0 1-1 8
9 Amherst 433 0 0-0 9
10 Catholic 392 0 0-0 10
11 St. John Fisher 353 0 0-0 11
12 TCNJ 345 0 0-0 13
13 Bowdoin 310 0 0-0 14
14 Mary Washington 309 0 1-1 12
15 William Smith 285 0 0-0 15
16 Colby 251 0 0-0 16
17 Colorado College 222 0 2-0 17
18 Trinity (CT) 208 0 0-0 18
19 Ithaca 183 0 1-0 19
20 Brockport 148 0 1-0 21
21 Denison 105 0 1-1 T-22
22 SUNY Cortland 89 0 0-0 T-22
23 Claremont-Mudd-Scripps 57 0 1-0 25
24 University of Scranton 52 0 0-1 20
25 Messiah 28 0 1-1NR
RV SUNY Geneseo 0-1 24

Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
NESCAC play gets underway this weekend as D3 gets its full roster of teams playing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]We should see some movement, here is how the Top 25 fared...

1 - UNC
2 - ND
3 - Stony Brook
4 - Virginia
5 - Syracuse
6 - Loyola
7 - Denver
8 - Penn
9 - Northwestern
10 - USC
11 - Princeton
12 - Florida
13 - Maryland
14 - Michigan
15 - JMU
16 - Dartmouth
17 - UMass
18 - Penn State
19 - Va Tech
20 - Stanford
21 - Duke
22 - Navy
23 - Hofstra
24 - GTown
25 - Boston College

All the time and analysis that went into the original post and your contribution is that #21 and #22 should be reversed? What would we do without you?
[/quote

Apparently not much time or analysis went into the original post or Navy would have been above Duke who not only lost to Navy but have beaten no one . There are some other things that are questionable but the Navy directly beating Duke seemed like an obvious miscalculation . Now go have a cookie .

Page 8 of 16 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard