Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
Limited Spots Available at the 2020 Girls LI Showcase! | Legacy Lacrosse Calling All Goalies!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2022-11th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 09/28/20 02:12 PM
Looney's Boys Lacrosse
by Anonymous - 09/28/20 01:58 PM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 09/28/20 01:55 PM
Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 09/28/20 01:54 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,095
Posts272,961
Members2,209
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Girls 2023 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #297311 12/03/19 09:22 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes M&D did lose those games; 1 goal games to capital and TG. Smoked TG the weekend before by 4/5. TG also lost to hero’s Green by 4/5. We played YJ and whatever changes went on there they got a lot better. We will see what happens next time, but M&D not ready to give up the crown just yet.
YJ clearly the best up North right now with monster and TG closely behind.
M&D still the best in the country.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #297333 12/03/19 05:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes M&D did lose those games; 1 goal games to capital and TG. Smoked TG the weekend before by 4/5. TG also lost to hero’s Green by 4/5. We played YJ and whatever changes went on there they got a lot better. We will see what happens next time, but M&D not ready to give up the crown just yet.
M&D still the best in Howard County.

Fixed it for ya....

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #297335 12/03/19 06:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D still the best in Howard County.

Fixed it for ya....

LOL...nice. Best players, coach can not make them better.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #298217 01/14/20 01:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Yes M&D did lose those games; 1 goal games to capital and TG. Smoked TG the weekend before by 4/5. TG also lost to hero’s Green by 4/5. We played YJ and whatever changes went on there they got a lot better. We will see what happens next time, but M&D not ready to give up the crown just yet.

Monsters and TG have beaten MD more than once. That YJ 2 goal win must have been a convincing win to be clearly the best team up North.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #298218 01/14/20 01:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Yes M&D did lose those games; 1 goal games to capital and TG. Smoked TG the weekend before by 4/5. TG also lost to hero’s Green by 4/5. We played YJ and whatever changes went on there they got a lot better. We will see what happens next time, but M&D not ready to give up the crown just yet.

What crown does M&D have? The were only 2 championship format tournaments last summer and they didn't win either. Hero's champs of Lax for the Cure and TG champs of the Mid Atlantic. Don't you have to win a tournament to hold the crown?

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #298354 01/19/20 06:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watch SW and YJ at older levels not play kids at all at the end of a tourney. And yes I’m talking showcases too.

Take a look at the 2021 class ( the current class being recruited ) and let me know how these two teams have shortchanged their players. It just so happens they are the most highly recruited clubs in club lacrosse for their age group.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #298359 01/19/20 10:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughters team YJ has equal playing time. Sure during championship format and 20 minute games we should not be sitting there breaking our coaches cookies over minutes. Carol gets girls recruited. No one on Long Island even comes close. Go back and check the commitments last September.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #298364 01/20/20 10:14 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughters team YJ has equal playing time. Sure during championship format and 20 minute games we should not be sitting there breaking our coaches cookies over minutes. Carol gets girls recruited. No one on Long Island even comes close. Go back and check the commitments last September.

Go Carol! (Sarcasm)

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #298367 01/20/20 10:51 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watch SW and YJ at older levels not play kids at all at the end of a tourney. And yes I’m talking showcases too.

Take a look at the 2021 class ( the current class being recruited ) and let me know how these two teams have shortchanged their players. It just so happens they are the most highly recruited clubs in club lacrosse for their age group.

My daughter is on 21 M&D team. They absolutely played everyone equal time in showcases. It is what's best for all the girls. Winning these games doesn't matter at all.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #298379 01/20/20 09:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My daughter is on 21 M&D team. They absolutely played everyone equal time in showcases. It is what's best for all the girls. Winning these games doesn't matter at all.
lol

My daughter plays for 2021 Blue YJ team ,they played everyone equally for all show cases as well. No need to beat up other clubs. I agree with the above statement SW, &YJ have been the top teams recruited so obviously they are doing something right

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #299068 02/10/20 02:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heard there are quite a few 21 M&D girls still not recruited. Interesting..... all that money and bragging over the years didn't serve those girls well at all.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #302682 06/06/20 09:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone seen the emails sent out today from MnD leadership about Black Lives Matter/George Floyd protests?

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #302684 06/06/20 10:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anyone see the emails sent out by MnD leadership about summer lacrosse and the Black Lives Matter/George Floyd protests?

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #302685 06/06/20 10:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anyone see the emails sent out by MnD leadership about summer lacrosse and the Black Lives Matter/George Floyd protests?

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #302694 06/07/20 10:18 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just because a player is not committed does not mean they were not recruited. College is for education first, pointless to commit if a school is not the right fit just because you get an offer. Sadly with Covid, these 21's may not get another chance to get in front of coaches.

Like Reply Quote
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard