South Brunswick High School (NJ) 2020 Defense, LSM Kelan Amme Commits to Messiah College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: South Brunswick High School (NJ) 2020 Defense, LSM Kelan Amme of Blue Star Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Messiah College.

High School: South Brunswick High School (Kendall Park, NJ)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Defense, LSM
College Committed to: Messiah College
Club Team: Blue Star Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: 3 year Varsity Starter, Selected as a Senior Captain at SBHS. Chosen to represent New Jersey in Cascade/Maverick All American National Lacrosse Classic, Summer 2016-2019. Named to 2nd Team All State at State 150 Showcase- Montclair State University- Fall 2017.
Academic Honors: 3.6 GPA, Middlesex County Academic Award, Honor Roll, Member of Technology and Social Studies Honor Society, Member of Viking Leadership Alliance, Member of Interact Club. Volunteer for Bugles Across America
Expected Major: History
Why did you choose Messiah College, Men's D3? "I chose Messiah because I felt the school and its lacrosse team really connected with my values. "
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I'd like to thank my parents, teammates, and coaches for all of their help and support."
What other colleges did you consider? "Delaware Valley, Misericordia, Alvernia, Gwynedd Mercy, Georgian Court & Chestnut Hill"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Kelan Amme on his commitment to Messiah College. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: