Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
Limited Spots Available at the 2020 Girls LI Showcase! | Legacy Lacrosse Calling All Goalies!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2022-11th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 09/28/20 02:12 PM
Looney's Boys Lacrosse
by Anonymous - 09/28/20 01:58 PM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 09/28/20 01:55 PM
Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 09/28/20 01:54 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,095
Posts272,961
Members2,209
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Re: Girls 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
Anonymous #294885 10/22/19 09:52 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
There is nothing on here about going 3-0.
Nothing
Nothing

If you ask a parent how they did and they tell you, that is it.


You asked and got an answer you did not want to hear!


Happy for Janelli kids. Excited to see them grow this season

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
Anonymous #294893 10/22/19 10:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
YJ Lomo has some work to do. Against elite competition looked weak at the draw and slow in the midfield.


So what were the scores? Nothing on tourneymachine.


Double digit loss to MnD Black and not much better against Heros Green and Pride
they were the weakest in the bracket


Thank you!

Re: Girls 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
TM@BOTC #294914 10/22/19 12:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
0-10 to M&D
4-6 to Heros
4-5 to the other team, forgot the name.

Some ground to make up vs. the elite teams.

Happy for YJ Janelli. Not comparing them though based on this. Two teams played very different competition.

Re: Girls 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
Anonymous #294930 10/22/19 03:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
THANK YOU CAROL ROSE.

I was a little worried about this weekend some players have another commitment
BUT
Our roster has been nicely adjusted with a few of Spallinas girls which brings us up to another level!


Looks like CR ended the who is the B and who is the C team debate based on the respective schedules down in Maryland next week.



Be careful
Now you can back up your big talk.
your the best fall team we have ever seen. Didn't play a major tournament all summer BUT your the BEST fall team around!!


This team is toast in that bracket.


How did it go down there?

One of the YJ Jabroni Dads was crowing about going 3-0 and how much better they are this year, but look at their schedule?


I don't think this is true.
I think that you are full of .....!
Nobody was hanging around after the tournament in the rain.
Sign your name and who you spoke with!

Re: Girls 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
Anonymous #294980 10/23/19 10:06 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
0-10 to M&D
4-6 to Heros
4-5 to the other team, forgot the name.

Some ground to make up vs. the elite teams.

Happy for YJ Janelli. Not comparing them though based on this. Two teams played very different competition.


Anyone tell goalie dad that 0-10 isn't going to win Nationals?

Sponsored Links
Re: Girls 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
Anonymous #294992 10/23/19 11:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
THANK YOU CAROL ROSE.

I was a little worried about this weekend some players have another commitment
BUT
Our roster has been nicely adjusted with a few of Spallinas girls which brings us up to another level!


Looks like CR ended the who is the B and who is the C team debate based on the respective schedules down in Maryland next week.



Be careful
Now you can back up your big talk.
your the best fall team we have ever seen. Didn't play a major tournament all summer BUT your the BEST fall team around!!


This team is toast in that bracket.


How did it go down there?

One of the YJ Jabroni Dads was crowing about going 3-0 and how much better they are this year, but look at their schedule?


I don't think this is true.
I think that you are full of .....!
Nobody was hanging around after the tournament in the rain.
Sign your name and who you spoke with!


The dad who was chirping wasn't even in attendance.

Re: Girls 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
Anonymous #295865 11/04/19 04:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One of the YJ Jabroni Dads was crowing about going 3-0 and how much better they are this year, but look at their schedule?
[/quote]

I don't think this is true.
I think that you are full of .....!
Nobody was hanging around after the tournament in the rain.
Sign your name and who you spoke with![/quote]

The dad who was chirping wasn't even in attendance.[/quote]

Another post tournament Monday, and it's the same AH who won't stop yapping, and this time I have to hear about his kids.

I get it the team is better this year, but at least play a decent team or in a quality event.

Re: Girls 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
Anonymous #295899 11/05/19 10:02 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
One of the YJ Jabroni Dads was crowing about going 3-0 and how much better they are this year, but look at their schedule?


I don't think this is true.
I think that you are full of .....!
Nobody was hanging around after the tournament in the rain.
Sign your name and who you spoke with![/quote]

The dad who was chirping wasn't even in attendance.[/quote]

Another post tournament Monday, and it's the same AH who won't stop yapping, and this time I have to hear about his kids.

I get it the team is better this year, but at least play a decent team or in a quality event.
[/quote]
Sounds like you need someone else to talk to? Maybe hes just proud of his kid?

Re: Girls 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
TM@BOTC #295944 11/05/19 08:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again I call BS


Where is this in writing?

Here say.............
Leave the kids alone and worry about your own team.
Find another team to screw with!

Re: Girls 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
Anonymous #297500 12/09/19 05:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is the Janelli team going to Nationals when they did not win a single tournament last year or even make the playoffs in any events? They didn't beat a single good team all year in tournament play (91 even blew them out) and they ducked the good teams all fall letting Lomo play the A schedule.

I guess it really is who you know, unless CR is using them as the sacrificial lamb with the plan of Splalina taking Nationals and Lomo taking the Mid Atlantic.

Makes no sense otherwise.

Sponsored Links
Re: Girls 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
Anonymous #297511 12/10/19 10:09 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How is the Janelli team going to Nationals when they did not win a single tournament last year or even make the playoffs in any events? They didn't beat a single good team all year in tournament play (91 even blew them out) and they ducked the good teams all fall letting Lomo play the A schedule.

I guess it really is who you know, unless CR is using them as the sacrificial lamb with the plan of Splalina taking Nationals and Lomo taking the Mid Atlantic.

Makes no sense otherwise.

Maybe CR doesnt think LOMO can compete in Nationals

Re: Girls 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
TM@BOTC #297634 12/14/19 06:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You want to be on that team. They are going to be good this year and they have fun!
Come on over before it is too late.
Find another team to wine about!

Re: Girls 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
TM@BOTC #297668 12/16/19 02:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Maybe CR doesnt think LOMO can compete in Nationals"

But Janel can????? no logic there.

Re: Girls 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
TM@BOTC #297679 12/16/19 06:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mid Atlantic will be way more competitive than Nationals

Re: Girls 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
Anonymous #297690 12/17/19 12:05 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
"Maybe CR doesnt think LOMO can compete in Nationals"

But Janel can????? no logic there.


His team is flush with new talent in addition to trimming the tree a bit and is going to surprise some people this year. And now for the bad news, enjoy it while it lasts as JS is going to take your best player/players like he did last year even though they will likely never see the field.

Must be tough spending all that money on hotels and never see your kid touch the field. At least you get a few "free" t shirts and your name on a chair.

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4