BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 23 of 33 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 32 33
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hawks lost?

Yes. So did the Pats, Bama, Penn State, and the 49ers.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They wouldn’t lose to Edge. Lol.

Who? 91 MD?

It was too cold for 91's new Texans

It was windy in DE; 91 does not do well in the wind apparently.......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
any explanation on the hawks loss? doesnt seem to make sense... besides laxachusettes and maybe tommyknockers, no one had close to their talent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
any explanation on the hawks loss? doesnt seem to make sense... besides laxachusettes and maybe tommyknockers, no one had close to their talent.

Well, apparently two teams did, the two that made it further than Hawks.
The older the boys get, the more other teams will catch up to the early bloomers. Happens all the time. There will be more losses, no big deal, part of the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know what happened , some of the Hawks had there driving test , some had SAT prep class

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know what happened , some of the Hawks had there driving test , some had SAT prep class

You nailed it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
6th graders taking the SAT and driving lessons? Impressibe

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tommyknockers lost to LXC & LXC lost to 2 teams last summer. Laxachusettes couldn't even make the nlf finals vs. the Hawks. Hawks, edge sweetlax tigers bbl 91 long island express haugen eclipse and legacy are better than lxc and tommyknockers fact

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tommyknockers lost to LXC & LXC lost to 2 teams last summer. Laxachusettes couldn't even make the nlf finals vs. the Hawks. Hawks, edge sweetlax tigers bbl 91 long island express haugen eclipse and legacy are better than lxc and tommyknockers fact

I’m sorry, I need some punctuation please.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Laxachusetts = 2019 NLF National Champions
Fact
Mic drop

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fact
Mic drop

Against who? Beatin tommyknocker dont count guy How dem holdbacks? lAxachussetts aint top 5

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fact
Mic drop

Are you a wagering man?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fact
Mic drop

Are you a wagering man?

Stings, don't it? National Champs. Only team that can actually say that. Enjoy the undefeated record...ooops....sorry. Undefeated no longer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fact
Mic drop

Are you a wagering man?

Stings, don't it? National Champs. Only team that can actually say that. Enjoy the undefeated record...ooops....sorry. Undefeated no longer.

LOL, it must hurt. He'll be good enough one day

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fact
Mic drop

If only the Hawks could play in the NLF Championships in July?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Laxachussets is the top dog...we do not lose

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fact
Mic drop

LMAO.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fact
Mic drop

Yeah, too bad........

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fact
Mic drop

Why dont the Hawks play in NLF events?? I would like a real reason, not the usual scared, HTW ( Hit The Wall) reasons.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fact
Mic drop

Ha, that'll never happen. Its beach time, or time to rest for football or soccer they said.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"People Talk About What They Fear"

-Anonymous BOTC Poster

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks won the NLF last june...we beat the tigers in the championship and were undefeated. mic drop

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks won the NLF last june...we beat the tigers in the championship and were undefeated. mic drop

Hawks won NLF Opening Weekend. Laxachusetts won NLF National Championships. Opening Weekend Champions vs National Champions. See what I did there...mic drop

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks 2026 will be at July NLF. https://www.annapolishawks.com/tournaments

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you think Laxachusettes can make the final than as they lost in the semis the last time the Hawks were at nlf? mike drop

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks won NLF Opening Weekend. Laxachusetts won NLF National Championships. Opening Weekend Champions vs National Champions. See what I did there...mic drop

Not to be a stickler for detail but laxachussets came in fourth at nlf opening weekend & those teams who beat them weren’t at the nlf final. See the difference ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please recall our Eclipse victory over Lacachusettes,thank you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
usclublaxdotcom has Hawks as top team and laxachussets was 3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you guys actually believe that people that show up on these boards are actually who they say they are...then I have some land to sell you. It's obviously someone trying to get a rise out of you. Happens on all the boards. DON''T TAKE THE CHEESE!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you guys actually believe that people that show up on these boards are actually who they say they are...then I have some land to sell you. It's obviously someone trying to get a rise out of you. Happens on all the boards. DON''T TAKE THE CHEESE!!!

I 100% agree with your take. But I do believe the guy who posted this

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amherst in July - cant wait!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ive read "hit the wall" over and over

Lets be honest after paying 4k to play lacrosse do you think kids "hit the wall" or "hit the bounce back" They may hit the wall in the inner city but not on LI

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Find a tennis court or side of the high school.
Our courts have lights on timers too and we are not that fancy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there any possible way to run a "poor mans" hero's league on the weekends if we have a field and goals. Would any parents be interested in pick up lacrosse. Don't come with a team. Kids show up and get spit up in 2 teams. There are plenty of open fields in the winter. No cost

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there any possible way to run a "poor mans" hero's league on the weekends if we have a field and goals. Would any parents be interested in pick up lacrosse. Don't come with a team. Kids show up and get spit up in 2 teams. There are plenty of open fields in the winter. No cost

Yes where / when

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes where / when

Not a bad idea. Good opportunity for kids to meet other kids. Might even work for parents too!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes where / when

Not a bad idea. Good opportunity for kids to meet other kids. Might even work for parents too!

Sounds like All In

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes where / when

Sounds like All In

Nope, No self respecting HS coach will encourage or let his players go to it. Too much money to be made with their clubs, camps, and school.

Lacrosse has gone the way of soccer now, no turning back. The HS coaches , College Coaches, Club Directors have to much income to let anything seem low cost and not make a buck off of.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And true annapolis started their own thread?

They must feel confident!

That’s aggressive!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And true annapolis started their own thread?

They must feel confident!

That’s aggressive!

Or desperate to hear their name not being mentioned as Diamondbacks 2.0

Page 23 of 33 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard