Easton Area High School (PA) 2020 Goalie Joey Heckel Commits to Florida Southern College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Easton Area High School (PA) 2020 Goalie Joey Heckel of HEADstrong Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Florida Southern College.

High School: Easton Area High School (Easton, PA)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Goalie
College Committed to: Florida Southern College
Club Team: HEADstrong Lacrosse Club, Phila Stars 2020
Lacrosse Honors: 2015 Lehigh Valley PA All-Star, 2016 Lehigh Valley PA All-Star, 2017 NXT Philly Summer Showcase All-Star, 2017 Netnation Elite20 Goalie School Invitee, 2018 Eastern Pennsylvania Conference 1st Team, 2018 Team Defensive MVP, 2018 Jake Reed Nike Blue Chip All-Star, 2018 Morning Call All-Area Honorable Mention, 2018 Lehigh Valley Live All-Area 1st Team, 2019 Varsity Team Captain, 2019 Eastern Pennsylvania Conference 2nd Team, 2019 Team Defensive MVP, 2019 Morning Call All-Area 2nd Team, 2019 NXT Philly Summer Showcase All-Star & Manney’s Men Honorable Mention Selection
Academic Honors: National Honor Society Student of the Year, Nominee of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of The Lehigh Valley (for which I helped raise $15,000 to aid in the fight against blood cancers)
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Florida Southern College, Men's D2? "I knew right away it was the best overall fit for me. I’m excited to play for Coach Ward & Coach Maccario and get a great education at the same time."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I’d like to thank Coach Langen for giving me my roots and igniting my love for the game, Coach Bachman for continuing to help build my foundation and Coaches Ward and Maccario for giving me the opportunity to take it to the next level."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Joey Heckel on his commitment to Florida Southern College. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: