Easton Area High School (PA) 2019 Defense, LSM Nathaniel Oraschin Commits to Arcadia University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Easton Area High School (PA) 2019 Defense, LSM Nathaniel Oraschin of HEADstrong Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play division 3 lacrosse at Arcadia University.

High School: Easton Area High School (Easton, PA)
Grad Year: 2019
Positions: Defense, LSM
College Committed to: Arcadia University
Club Team: HEADstrong Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse Honors: 2017 Defensive Team MVP, 2019 2nd Team All EPC LSM, 2019 The Morning Call All Area Boys Lacrosse LSM
Expected Major: Education
Why did you choose Arcadia University?
"I chose Arcadia University because it felt like a place of hard work and dedication and has a program thats been improving wants to win and succeed at this level "
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank my coaches for being some of the biggest role models through my career and helping me shape my game to get me to the next level as well as the college recruiting process which is very difficult, and I’d like to thank my family as well without them none of this would be possible. Thank you for pushing me to go after my goals and supporting me in all situations. Here’s to the next 4 years! #GoKnights"
What other colleges did you consider? "Moravian & Lycoming College"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Nathaniel Oraschin on his commitment to Arcadia University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: