Cardinal O’Hara High School (PA) 2020 Defense, LSM Jake Cavanaugh Commits to Cabrini College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Cardinal O’Hara High School (PA) 2020 Defense, LSM Jake Cavanaugh of the Duke's Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play division 3 lacrosse at Cabrini College.

High School: Cardinal O’Hara High School (Springfield, PA)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Defense, LSM
College Committed to: Cabrini College
Club Team: Duke's Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse Honors: 2x Varsity Captain, 3x Varsity Starter, 3rd Team All-Catholic Sophomore Year, 2nd Team All-Catholic Junior Year All-Delco Honorable Mention
Why did you choose Cabrini College? "Cabrini was the right fit for me and I liked the coaching staff "
Is there anything else you would like to share? "My family and friends all my high school and club coaches"
What other colleges did you consider? "Bridgewater, Frostburg & Seton Hill"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Jake Cavanaugh on his commitment to Cabrini College. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: