BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,818
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Boys 2026 (Mid-Atlantic Region)
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
TriState - kids have tape on their helmets with their names on them.
2way had a goalie that had Box lax gear on
Madlax brought kids in from Oregon and Bethesda

Cant wait to see this All Star team All In

I was curious to see what the All-In team was about; it definitely is an All-Star team made up of kids from Looney's, 91, FCA, Bethesda etc and the few minutes that I saw.......they're very good. I am not sure Tri-State got the ball over mid-line.

Who was in goal for them?

I spoke to one All in kid, he said that Tri-state was awful.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If the live scoring on Tourney machine is accurate, they were tied with the Eclipse 2027 team then the rain started.

Madlax nationals that is....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sidewinder goalie is the hawks goalie from last year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Hawks have dominated this entire season; no way they lose to anyone tomorrow!! This is another day in the park for the 2026 team and tournament title #4 this season!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was curious to see what the All-In team was about; it definitely is an All-Star team made up of kids from Looney's, 91, FCA, Bethesda etc and the few minutes that I saw.......they're very good. I am not sure Tri-State got the ball over mid-line.

Looks like Looney's and someone told me a sidewinder goalie as well; i only saw the Looney's kid.

The two best goalies for 2026 in my opinion from watching HOCO and summer tournaments are the Looneys and Hawks kid. Make great saves and don’t have meltdowns. Best outlet passes I’ll apologize but I haven’t seen any AAA games at HOCO and those teams haven’t been in our tournaments.

agree on looneys goalie in HOCO this season but he got blown out by tigers saturday

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're not a Hawks parent and just starting garbage...you're wrong about the number of tournaments we've won....hammerhead!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So All In is All Done All Over All Hype All Hot Air

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
42-0 Hawks. That is an All Star team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like Looney's and someone told me a sidewinder goalie as well; i only saw the Looney's kid.

The two best goalies for 2026 in my opinion from watching HOCO and summer tournaments are the Looneys and Hawks kid. Make great saves and don’t have meltdowns. Best outlet passes I’ll apologize but I haven’t seen any AAA games at HOCO and those teams haven’t been in our tournaments.

The Looney's kid was pretty good. If I remember correctly, Team 91 had two goalies - one of them was pretty. Bethesda's goalie is pretty small but he is quick...he gets to balls.

Overall, seemed like the goalie play really jumped a level this year in Hoco. The days of kids being afraid of getting hit seem to be over.

If a post from awhile back is true, sounds like the Hawk's goalie from a year ago is coming back into the division. Not sure what that will do to the Hawk's kid who played on the Diamondbacks previously.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Looney's kid was pretty good. If I remember correctly, Team 91 had two goalies - one of them was pretty. Bethesda's goalie is pretty small but he is quick...he gets to balls.

Overall, seemed like the goalie play really jumped a level this year in Hoco. The days of kids being afraid of getting hit seem to be over.

If a post from awhile back is true, sounds like the Hawk's goalie from a year ago is coming back into the division. Not sure what that will do to the Hawk's kid who played on the Diamondbacks previously.

Best 3 goalies in 2026 were on the field today during All In vs AYLC. Hawks goalie is very good, but his defense is incredible so he doesn't see the action other goalies see.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The team had 1 practice and played a 1/2 game yesterday. Enjoy the win but that team is loaded and if they keep them together and get some games under their belt look out. Congrats Hawks be humble.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Perhaps even more impressive, they win the 2026 "Biggest laxer Sideline Dads" Espy for the 4th year straight! One more year and they go straight to the Hall of Fame!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There's a lot of Pasadena/Glen Burnie on that 2026 Hawks sideline. Annapolis waterfront? Not so much.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Hawks goalie who was on the Diamondbacks previously is a heck of a player and a kid. He has been there throughout their undefeated season- as a single goalie.. He has seen a lot of action as the team has played some tough teams. . Yes he does have an incredible defense in front of him but he is a strong player who developed tremendously since joining the Hawks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The team had 1 practice and played a 1/2 game yesterday. Enjoy the win but that team is loaded and if they keep them together and get some games under their belt look out. Congrats Hawks be humble.

Everyone played 1/2 a game on Monday. They wont keep that team together.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you're making an All Star team and its loaded with Diamondbacks players and a coach can you really call it an ALL STAR team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yep an All Star team with kids who are playing for their own club is going to stick together right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There will be a lot of player movement - at every tournament there was always parents griping about playing time, coaching and other parents. I dont care what team you play for but you cant knock Hawks, 91, FCA, Crabs and the other Elite programs for being successful established clubs. 42-0 is impressive. Impressive was Diamondbacks beating LI and Philly teams. Impressive was Team 91 MD playing this summer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There will be a lot of player movement - at every tournament there was always parents griping about playing time, coaching and other parents. I dont care what team you play for but you cant knock Hawks, 91, FCA, Crabs and the other Elite programs for being successful established clubs. 42-0 is impressive. Impressive was Diamondbacks beating LI and Philly teams. Impressive was Team 91 MD playing this summer

If you thought there was anything impressive from Crabs or Diamondbacks and in any way comparing those 2 teams to the 3 you listed (Hawks, 91, FCA), please let me know what strain you are hitting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Word is the AYLC goalie is Hawks bound!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yep an All Star team with kids who are playing for their own club is going to stick together right?

See you next year at a few summer tournaments...........

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Am I the only parent who picks a team based almost entirely on how close the practice field is to my house?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Word is the AYLC goalie is Hawks bound!

Anyone who wants their kid to get better at lacrosse will look for an opportunity. All of your top team will have the same kids at tryouts. Dont be surprised if Crabs makes a big push this year along with 91. Diamondbacks will get stronger and have a better coaching staff

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Am I the only parent who picks a team based almost entirely on how close the practice field is to my house?

I do because I'd rather not drive to Baltimore during rebels hour traffic

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My kid is not going to Calvert Hall, Gilman, or anything like that. He’s public school all the way. He will play lacrosse and soccer in high school, and maybe if he’s lucky he’ll be able to play one of those sports in college, probably at D3. I definitely like a program that’s close to the house and affordable. You are not alone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My kid is not going to Calvert Hall, Gilman, or anything like that. He’s public school all the way. He will play lacrosse and soccer in high school, and maybe if he’s lucky he’ll be able to play one of those sports in college, probably at D3. I definitely like a program that’s close to the house and affordable. You are not alone.

My kid plays on one of the "elite" teams and, for different reasons, will likely go to a powerhouse private school. I'm not even assuming he will play in HS once these guys start recruiting. I pick teams on location and is he having fun. If it costs him later, so be it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I picked my kid’s club based solely on the tailgates. His team has great ones, so we are staying, because he’s 11 and at the age of 11, I don’t care about my kid having to be on a top club team. I care that he is consistently getting better on the field and his lax IQ is growing. That’s happening because even though we aren’t the Hawks or FCA or 91, we have good coaches who care about less about the team’s record and more about developing their players. So rock on Hawks, FCA and 91 benches. At least you get say you are on the team, right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I picked my kid’s club based solely on the tailgates. His team has great ones, so we are staying, because he’s 11 and at the age of 11, I don’t care about my kid having to be on a top club team. I care that he is consistently getting better on the field and his lax IQ is growing. That’s happening because even though we aren’t the Hawks or FCA or 91, we have good coaches who care about less about the team’s record and more about developing their players. So rock on Hawks, FCA and 91 benches. At least you get say you are on the team, right?

This is Maryland lacrosse, if your kid is 11 shouldn't he be playing 2027?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

no

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If he was on one of the teams the guy professes are the only ones to play for, then the answer would be yes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

no

Ahhhh, you must be one of those PA, NY, NJ people still chewing on salty L's from summer tournaments

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why no Hawks at NLF? Hawks laxachusetts game would be interesting

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone gonna be at Hershey this weekend? Looks like there’s some decent teams there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone gonna be at Hershey this weekend? Looks like there’s some decent teams there.

2 decent teams who will mop the floor with the others.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There will be a lot of player movement - at every tournament here was always parents griping about playing time, coaching and other parents. I dont care what team you play for but you cant knock Hawks, 91, FCA, Crabs and the other Elite programs for being successful established clubs. 42-0 is impressive. Impressive was Diamondbacks beating LI and Philly teams. Impressive was Team 91 MD playing this summer

no

Ahhhh, you must be one of those PA, NY, NJ people still chewing on salty L's from summer tournaments

Of course any good Maryland MIAA prefirst or Holdback will be 2027 this year.at 11. And before you MIAA parents get your panties all knotted up over this, in the next 3 years there will be many public school and Private school players reclassing to join you. It is actually Hilarious the amount of people who rant and rave about " cheater holdbacks " and then do it themselves in 8th grade. Mark my words, some of these same people screaming the loudest now in 2026 class will be reclassing their child in 8th grade to 2027 !

And to you non prefirst/reclass/holdbacks parents, I will give you the advice that all good holdback parents give , You son will get better playing against older players ( of course they do not follow their own advice ).

And if you do not think doing a prefirst or holding your child back works, you are sadly mistaken. IT DOES !

Go to any top tournament loaded with college coaches ( Naptown, Crabfeast, NLF, etc ) , The Top (2020,2021) teams with the most college coaches on sidelines are generally loaded with Holdbacks/prefirsts.

Oh, And if you are not on a top team by 7th -8th grade. Your chances of making the team are slim to none later. Forget about even getting a look at 10th to 11th and 12th grade ( when coaches are looking ) if not on a top club team . Sorry, you will need to travel if a local top club isnt nearby. Just the way it is.

Advice from in the know . You will thank me later !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 daddy... where have you been? In Hershey getting beat?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did 91 play today? Who did they play? Thought tournament season was over

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 daddy... where have you been? In Hershey getting beat?

He's hanging with AYLC dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He busy watching forest hill select team ask for birth certificates and blood samples in a bracket

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He’s back at the hotel telling his son how great he is, and that if 91 had better players who were as good as him that they might not have been shut out all tournament season. Lol

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard