07/29/19 09:04 AM
07/29/19 09:04 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who will have more kids at tryouts on August 3rd - True or AYLC ?????

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2026 (Mid-Atlantic Region) [Re: Anonymous] #289937
07/29/19 09:34 AM
07/29/19 09:34 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
With there being 8 teams in AA county and True Annapolis starting, I’m wanting to see what the over/under is if they can actually field a team. Vegas has a strong negative!!!

All you need these days to start a team is a group of unhappy parents, and a coach on the wrong sideline who is bent out of shape his kid isn’t playing. Bam, you got yourself a new team, just like half of the current 8.

https://trwlax.com/

Re: Boys 2026 (Mid-Atlantic Region) [Re: Anonymous] #289941
07/29/19 10:13 AM
07/29/19 10:13 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ive seen the roster for Warrior the last two years and if you call you kid an All American - you are a joke!!!!!

Feel better now.

Re: Boys 2026 (Mid-Atlantic Region) [Re: Anonymous] #289942
07/29/19 10:14 AM
07/29/19 10:14 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With there being 8 teams in AA county and True Annapolis starting, I’m wanting to see what the over/under is if they can actually field a team. Vegas has a strong negative!!!

All you need these days to start a team is a group of unhappy parents, and a coach on the wrong sideline who is bent out of shape his kid isn’t playing. Bam, you got yourself a new team, just like half of the current 8.

Can post your roster so some of the dads can check it an approve for us and sign off on if you are good enough to be here. Thanks

Re: Boys 2026 (Mid-Atlantic Region) [Re: Anonymous] #289948
07/29/19 11:35 AM
07/29/19 11:35 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So is True making an Annapolis team, or just holding a round of tryouts in Annapolis?

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2026 (Mid-Atlantic Region) [Re: Anonymous] #289949
07/29/19 11:41 AM
07/29/19 11:41 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can post your roster so some of the dads can check it an approve for us and sign off on if you are good enough to be here. Thanks

0 Tim Troutner G
1 Marcus Holman A
1 Mike CoachC M
2 Scott Ratliff LSM
4 Will Manny A
5 Matt Kavanagh A
9 Trevor Baptiste FO
12 Jack Concannon G
13 Tyler Warner M
14 Justin Guterding A
15 Myles Jones M
18 Kyle Harrison M
22 Josh Byrne A
22 Ned Crotty M
22 Ryan Drenner A
26 Tom Schreiber M
43 Matthew Landis D
51 Tucker Durkin D
52 Garrett Epple D
81 Kyle Hartzell LSM
88 Jarrod Neumann D
99 Paul Rabil M

Here ya go. This is our 2026 team. OK so a few of these are summer birthdays. They will all be entering the correct grade so don't complain if your boys can't hang it is not an age based league. A few make be shaving but most took a preK year. The only HOCO rule is that they did not play on a HS JV team this spring

Re: Boys 2026 (Mid-Atlantic Region) [Re: Anonymous] #289959
07/29/19 12:31 PM
07/29/19 12:31 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

0 Tim Troutner G
1 Marcus Holman A
1 Mike CoachC M
2 Scott Ratliff LSM
4 Will Manny A
5 Matt Kavanagh A
9 Trevor Baptiste FO
12 Jack Concannon G
13 Tyler Warner M
14 Justin Guterding A
15 Myles Jones M
18 Kyle Harrison M
22 Josh Byrne A
22 Ned Crotty M
22 Ryan Drenner A
26 Tom Schreiber M
43 Matthew Landis D
51 Tucker Durkin D
52 Garrett Epple D
81 Kyle Hartzell LSM
88 Jarrod Neumann D
99 Paul Rabil M

Here ya go. This is our 2026 team. OK so a few of these are summer birthdays. They will all be entering the correct grade so don't complain if your boys can't hang it is not an age based league. A few make be shaving but most took a preK year. The only HOCO rule is that they did not play on a HS JV team this spring

Hmm, Long Islanders going to be upset by some of those hold backs!!

Re: Boys 2026 (Mid-Atlantic Region) [Re: Anonymous] #289962
07/29/19 12:57 PM
07/29/19 12:57 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So is True making an Annapolis team, or just holding a round of tryouts in Annapolis?

From the emails there will be a True Annapolis and then a True MD team. Lots of good things about the True program

Re: Boys 2026 (Mid-Atlantic Region) [Re: Anonymous] #289970
07/29/19 03:10 PM
07/29/19 03:10 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ive seen the roster for Warrior the last two years and if you call you kid an All American - you are a joke!!!!!

Get over it. You son couldn't cut the mustard..HIT THE WALL !!

Re: Boys 2026 (Mid-Atlantic Region) [Re: Anonymous] #289998
07/30/19 07:32 AM
07/30/19 07:32 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

0 Tim Troutner G
1 Marcus Holman A
1 Mike CoachC M
2 Scott Ratliff LSM
4 Will Manny A
5 Matt Kavanagh A
9 Trevor Baptiste FO
12 Jack Concannon G
13 Tyler Warner M
14 Justin Guterding A
15 Myles Jones M
18 Kyle Harrison M
22 Josh Byrne A
22 Ned Crotty M
22 Ryan Drenner A
26 Tom Schreiber M
43 Matthew Landis D
51 Tucker Durkin D
52 Garrett Epple D
81 Kyle Hartzell LSM
88 Jarrod Neumann D
99 Paul Rabil M

Witty and funny. Ok, you can stay.

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2026 (Mid-Atlantic Region) [Re: TheBackOfTheCage] #290014
07/30/19 09:45 AM
07/30/19 09:45 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It had nothing to do with cutting the mustard. I was there, if your kid could cut a fart they would have taken him. I went against every sensible warning given to me and the lax was pathetic. I am 100% honest in there are rec teams my kid played on that could have beaten the "Mid Atlantic All American" team.

Re: Boys 2026 (Mid-Atlantic Region) [Re: Anonymous] #290051
07/30/19 04:00 PM
07/30/19 04:00 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It had nothing to do with cutting the mustard. I was there, if your kid could cut a fart they would have taken him. I went against every sensible warning given to me and the lax was pathetic. I am 100% honest in there are rec teams my kid played on that could have beaten the "Mid Atlantic All American" team.

All the players/coaches from the top teams in mid atlantic teams are at the beach since early July. Shame on me for wasting my money and not having my son joining these teams until now.

Re: Boys 2026 (Mid-Atlantic Region) [Re: Anonymous] #290074
07/30/19 09:52 PM
07/30/19 09:52 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All the players/coaches from the top teams in mid atlantic teams are at the beach since early July. Shame on me for wasting my money and not having my son joining these teams until now.

You tell em big guy!!

Re: Boys 2026 (Mid-Atlantic Region) [Re: Anonymous] #290106
07/31/19 09:37 AM
07/31/19 09:37 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure it didnt . Have him, HIT THE WALL !!! That will have him ready for next year and stop your moaning while giving you something to bragg about !

Re: Boys 2026 (Mid-Atlantic Region) [Re: Anonymous] #290118
07/31/19 11:35 AM
07/31/19 11:35 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure it didnt . Have him, HIT THE WALL !!! That will have him ready for next year and stop your moaning while giving you something to bragg about !

Yeah, you told me. LOL

Page 18 of 19 1 2 16 17 18 19