BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,725
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 155 of 268 1 2 153 154 155 156 157 267 268
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The guy complaining about csh being spoon fed a championship. LOL. They beat who they are grouped with year in and year out for the last, forever AND win most of their non conference games against very good programs year in and year out. What's the gripe? And every single year they have won Nassau county they either won the State Championship or lost to the eventual winner. It's a great program from a small pool of kids-no inherent advantage over the other small schools it competes against. Stop hating.

just wait until they get their holdback next season. Look out C division

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The CSH kid has whooped every F/O he has faced this season(including the guy he goes against in practice every day) with the exception of the John Jay kid. That includes Manhasset and the kid from Massapequa (granted it was a scrimmage). He is very good. As for age, he would qualify for every tournament for '20s that US Lacrosse has established age guidelines for so stop whining...Ask your son if he is good and he'll tell you.

Thanks Dad. Glad we have you to keep us informed.
Not even close to the best F?O around.. STOP MOMMY

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you have a 15 year old who cannot compete with older kids......he's a JV player. FACT

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LIC Class A, deja vu all over again!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you have a 15 year old who cannot compete with older kids......he's a JV player. FACT

You just made my point again. You beat up a nobody. FACT. Keep bragging.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not bragging, not my team, but the 15 year old isn’t very good. All the top FOGO’s were dominant as 15 year olds. Pequa kid was dominant as a 14 year old on Varsity.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry but I didn’t play. Not bragging, commenting on holdback statement. Which team do you play for?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess you are lucky enough to live in a district that has enough talent to allow 15 year olds to stay on JV and get better.. Not everyone is lucky enough to have that luxury. Some have to push kids up because they are better than the 16 or 17 year olds in their district. The OP just said don't brag about how your FOGO destroyed a kid when he is 2-3 years older and obviously much better. Winning with class is just as important as losing with class. My son is a fogo and he won some battles and lost some battles, there will always be someone better..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What year was the North Shore Face off kid going to Army? How many face offs did he win? Just curious.

No one on here is touting the CSH kid as the best. You made that up. But he is good, as is the boy committed to the ivy on csh.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great coaching at Smithtown West ... WOW

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Many sections across the state have recognized their accolades. When does Sect XI and XI announce theirs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The guy complaining about csh being spoon fed a championship. LOL. They beat who they are grouped with year in and year out for the last, forever AND win most of their non conference games against very good programs year in and year out. What's the gripe? And every single year they have won Nassau county they either won the State Championship or lost to the eventual winner. It's a great program from a small pool of kids-no inherent advantage over the other small schools it competes against. Stop hating.

just wait until they get their holdback next season. Look out C division

The inherent advantage over other small schools is the ENORMOUS wealth wielded by the parents, thus enabling them to provide the best training and facilities for their kids. Aside from North Shore and Locust Valley no one comes even remotely close.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The CSH kid has whooped every F/O he has faced this season(including the guy he goes against in practice every day) with the exception of the John Jay kid. That includes Manhasset and the kid from Massapequa (granted it was a scrimmage). He is very good. As for age, he would qualify for every tournament for '20s that US Lacrosse has established age guidelines for so stop whining...Ask your son if he is good and he'll tell you.

He won't beat the Roslyn kid and that's a fact.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A 15 year old playing on Varsity as long as he turned 15 in 2019 is a big deal win or lose. A 15 year old who will turn 16 in 2019 is a an accomplishment and should have gained valuable experience while on the field. I do not subscribe to the point of view he should have been on JV as every face off their is a winner and a lost. A faceoff also relies on two other people.

A competitive fogo is an asset to any team regardless of age, but if a 15 year old beats out the 16/17/18 year olds and is competitive, then good for him!!! No need to be braggadocios, but at the same time good for you.

An a JV player is one who plays on JV not one who is on varsity. Whomever throws facts out should know, many kids on a varsity bench arent any better then some seeing the field on JV. In many times that JV player is much better than the bench varsity player.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I truly hope you are not from CSH bringing up beating a teamate at practice, not cool.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes in my town there are kids on Varsity that are not has good of some of the kids on JV. The only difference their parents are not teachers,lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The point of it all: if you complain that your 15 year old is getting smacked around on varsity, well than maybe he shouldn't be there to begin with. Varsity has kids from many ages, the holdback argument is not valid at this level. If you truly believe that your son is being cheated because the age gap is creating an uneven playing field I encourage you to share your thoughts with the college coach recruiting him, I'm sure he would like to know the mental makeup of your lad. Good luck to those advancing, better luck next year for those not.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A 15 year old playing on Varsity as long as he turned 15 in 2019 is a big deal win or lose. A 15 year old who will turn 16 in 2019 is a an accomplishment and should have gained valuable experience while on the field. I do not subscribe to the point of view he should have been on JV as every face off their is a winner and a lost. A faceoff also relies on two other people.

A competitive fogo is an asset to any team regardless of age, but if a 15 year old beats out the 16/17/18 year olds and is competitive, then good for him!!! No need to be braggadocios, but at the same time good for you.

An a JV player is one who plays on JV not one who is on varsity. Whomever throws facts out should know, many kids on a varsity bench arent any better then some seeing the field on JV. In many times that JV player is much better than the bench varsity player.

A few young Fogo kids in the league did a good job keeping up with the older boys. Islip has a 2022 kid who did a good job, Bay Shore and Whitman have Fogos that are 2021 and also gave the Division 1 commits a great deal of trouble. The more effort and commitment the better you can become!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The point of it all: if you complain that your 15 year old is getting smacked around on varsity, well than maybe he shouldn't be there to begin with. Varsity has kids from many ages, the holdback argument is not valid at this level. If you truly believe that your son is being cheated because the age gap is creating an uneven playing field I encourage you to share your thoughts with the college coach recruiting him, I'm sure he would like to know the mental makeup of your lad. Good luck to those advancing, better luck next year for those not.

Wrong. No one complained about a 15 year old getting beat in FOs. The point is that the CSH fan club shouldn’t be talking smack about their FO “smoking” a kid. Geezzzzzz....your reading comprehension skills are horrible.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry but I didn’t play. Not bragging, commenting on holdback statement. Which team do you play for?

The team that shows humility.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haha.....sounds more like an overrated opinion from an insecure Dad who's son plays no one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great coaching at Smithtown West ... WOW

Smithtown west was overrated and exposed. Just not at the same level as WM

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Roslyn !!!!!!!! Who do they play The Sisters of the Poor ! Stop it !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened? Molty blow another Big game like last season against Hills East? That was real bad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously, what I got was dont brag about beating a kid you should. You throwing around "sharing your thoughts with recruiting coaches" come on man. When my 13 year was up against 18 years olds first thing coaches asked was were you nervous or scared. He found honesty was the best policy, Heck yeah that was intense, was his party line.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the victor goes the spoils. Good Luck Massapequa. Up next Mamaroneck.

What I can say this season showed coaching really matters. It proved itself across all teams from game one to the end. Although the Massapequa Ward Melville game was a sexy billing, it was not a game of the two best teams. Smithtown West for the second year in a row was, over-coached, restrained and sent packing to early. Ward Melville had a good first half in the Suffolk Championship but there was no way they should have been allowed back into that game. Coach, even if you have a 10 goal lead, you should emphasize matching goal for goal in tournament play especially with a dominate Fogo..

This is the second year in a row where your stalling tactic bit you in the butt. Credit to WM's pole #36 but with such a dominate Fogo you play to score. Look at the young coaches at Manhasset and even Smithtown East. Either of those two coaches would have had those West players ready and humming for 4 quarters.

But, that's why you play the games and I am a true believer that the best team doesn't always win. Congratulations to both Ward Meville and Massapequa. MASSAPEQUA, DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS SMITHTOWN and KEEP THE PEDAL DOWN.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What I can say this season showed coaching really matters. It proved itself across all teams from game one to the end. Although the Massapequa Ward Melville game was a sexy billing, it was not a game of the two best teams. Smithtown West for the second year in a row was, over-coached, restrained and sent packing to early. Ward Melville had a good first half in the Suffolk Championship but there was no way they should have been allowed back into that game. Coach, even if you have a 10 goal lead, you should emphasize matching goal for goal in tournament play especially with a dominate Fogo..

This is the second year in a row where your stalling tactic bit you in the butt. Credit to WM's pole #36 but with such a dominate Fogo you play to score. Look at the young coaches at Manhasset and even Smithtown East. Either of those two coaches would have had those West players ready and humming for 4 quarters.

But, that's why you play the games and I am a true believer that the best team doesn't always win. Congratulations to both Ward Meville and Massapequa. MASSAPEQUA, DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS SMITHTOWN and KEEP THE PEDAL DOWN.

Sorry....SW not that good. That's why they lost. They had a few good moments this year, but couldn't perform when they needed too. Typical dodos blame the coach instead of their kid who choked when it mattered!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Go away. Smithtown West had a very good year. The boys played well and they should be proud. You should keep your mouth shut. Congratulations to WM, Congrats and good luck to Massapequa.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to that bragging CSH fogo daddy today??? Oh yeah, you lost, goodbye!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry....SW not that good. That's why they lost. They had a few good moments this year, but couldn't perform when they needed too. Typical dodos blame the coach instead of their kid who choked when it mattered!

Obviously you didnt see them play this year or you are blinded by the old rose colored glasses and that's okay. They lost, yes, and that is why they play the games, but if you saw them the last few years you will see a pattern.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Obviously you didnt see them play this year or you are blinded by the old rose colored glasses and that's okay. They lost, yes, and that is why they play the games, but if you saw them the last few years you will see a pattern.

Yes, a pattern of losses in big games

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Hating just play in a real division for once ,,, Nassau CD is about as weak as it gets ,,, ooops beat by a suffolk C Team ouch!! Always next year : )

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Surprise W Melville was Dominated, can't win when you can't win a face off ,, totally outclassed by clearly a better team ...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Surprise W Melville was Dominated, can't win when you can't win a face off ,, totally outclassed by clearly a better team ...

Yes WM lost to a better team but I really wouldn't say they were outclassed, What did WM do that was so wrong?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, just like when Massapequa played Chaminade. Totally outclassed by clearly a better team.

Why would you post that about WM? Hahaha...Hey, 4th best team is Nassau, good luck against Mamaroneck.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great comeback by SWR, but why were the officials so “call” happy once CSH went up 11-5? To me the officiating. Exams a bit one sided with both calls and non calls. We all know that teams must win despite perceived bias but this was a championship game. How many man ups and goals for SWR once the score was 11-6?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have no class. You are a pot stirring little troll. Congrats to Massapequa and Ward Melville on great seasons. Good luck Massapequa, go win the State Championship,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Roslyn and lacrosse should never be in the same sentence

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CSH vs. SWR was a great game. F/O's were even. Momentum shifted and SWR role players stepped up. From CSH dad, good luck to them. SWR F/O guy was really good as a field player as well. Disappointing finish for us, #24 deserved the attention he got, and the rest of his team took advantage. They earned it. Respect. Hope to avenge in '20.

Like Reply Quote
Page 155 of 268 1 2 153 154 155 156 157 267 268
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard