BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 46 of 70 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 69 70
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
BBL- Good 2024 Team. They will be missing 2-3 of their regular starters because they are to old. It is not the same team we are used to seeing. You won’t see the big midfielder or defender who usually keeps them in games. Depth will be an issue while out in Denver.

BL- Good 2024 Team. It’s basically Philly’s version of an All-Star Team. Just like BL’s 2022 team that no longer is together they will break up after the WSYL. They will be missing two good kids because they are to old but they aren’t impact players. They will have one of the best defenses/goalies in the entire tournament and some talented midfielders/attack but don’t have the depth and size to make a significant run at the championship.

BBL Held tryouts to fill those gaps and replaced the missing players with more size and speed. Theyre also playing a lot leading in to the tournament. I think theyll do very well and wouldn't be surprised to see them in the final. #njlax

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BBL- Good 2024 Team. They will be missing 2-3 of their regular starters because they are to old. It is not the same team we are used to seeing. You won’t see the big midfielder or defender who usually keeps them in games. Depth will be an issue while out in Denver.

BL- Good 2024 Team. It’s basically Philly’s version of an All-Star Team. Just like BL’s 2022 team that no longer is together they will break up after the WSYL. They will be missing two good kids because they are to old but they aren’t impact players. They will have one of the best defenses/goalies in the entire tournament and some talented midfielders/attack but don’t have the depth and size to make a significant run at the championship.

BBL Held tryouts to fill those gaps and replaced the missing players with more size and speed. Theyre also playing a lot leading in to the tournament. I think theyll do very well and wouldn't be surprised to see them in the final. #njlax

How has the BBL 2024 team done against 91, Express and other top 2024 teams ....I have seen the BBL 2024 team play, they are very good, but it seems like their best players that I saw age out for WSYL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

While basically all of these teams are not true club “teams”, we can at least enjoy the fact that our boys will be playing against on age competition. The first time, ever, any of us can say that. Feels good! No true cheater teams. 👍

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

While basically all of these teams are not true club “teams”, we can at least enjoy the fact that our boys will be playing against on age competition. The first time, ever, any of us can say that. Feels good! No true cheater teams. 👍

curious to how the best fogo from Pa. playing on NY team? BBL or BL care to comment. there goes your theory of no true cheater teams. just sayin

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

curious to how the best fogo from Pa. playing on NY team? BBL or BL care to comment. there goes your theory of no true cheater teams. just sayin

Wait, NY teams have holdbacks. What are their general birth dates? I thought the qualifying teams for WSYL were truly club teams.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why would you say that a kid from PA playing for Express is cheating? Who or what is he cheating? Dumb comment.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wait, NY teams have holdbacks. What are their general birth dates? I thought the qualifying teams for WSYL were truly club teams.

Express has several holdbacks who are not eligible for WSYL. No where near the amount that the holdback states have, but they have several. Taz and Wolfpack have none.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think 91 Wolfpack is the only true club team. 91 Bandits was the only true club team last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When is the north schedule coming out?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone else concerned about WSYL causing burnout in some kids. I know a few kids who stopped playing after their teams “went to Denver”. Just wondering if any parents had the same experiences

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone else concerned about WSYL causing burnout in some kids. I know a few kids who stopped playing after their teams “went to Denver”. Just wondering if any parents had the same experiences

As a parent, I'm not concerned. Don't know abut my kid, but I'm ready to go to Denver. we are gearing up with all the newest Vineyard Vines clothing, new flop-flops, slides for the kids, can't forget the Oakley wrap around shades. I feel so good, I'm telling everyone at work, the team that wins, is considered the best in the country. Yesterday, I received three new credit cards in the mail, 10K limit apiece. When we get back, I'll refinance my home to pay them off, and maybe I'll have enough to buy a brand new 2020 white suburban. Screw it, if I over extend, naturally my wife doesn't work, but I could dip into my 401K. I'm ready!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wolfpack and Express are in the same bracket

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which Express team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which Express team?

Don’t take the bait. No schedules out. Top 4 seeds will be WP, CoachS, legacy, eclipse. They will fill out the four divisions from there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I find it comical that PHI is trying to say BL is at all a contender. They are horrible, have very little talent, zero depth and won’t win a game in the qualifier. They can’t bring in Road Warrior players to bail them out due to age. They shouldn’t be in the conversation!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ha your way off. good luck with that. time will tell. will be BL and BBL in top 2 and coin flip on who will win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I find it comical that PHI is trying to say BL is at all a contender. They are horrible, have very little talent, zero depth and won’t win a game in the qualifier. They can’t bring in Road Warrior players to bail them out due to age. They shouldn’t be in the conversation!

Hmmm sounds like you have a personal issue with them. Did your little guy get cut, maybe you didn't make their WS Team? Have played them definitely a very good team probably top 6 in this U13 ranking, really good defense. If their whole 2024 is age eligible as I am hearing then they are in good shape, won't win it all but should win a weak East Qualifier.
Take your bitter Meanyback to the Philly Board.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ha your way off. good luck with that. time will tell. will be BL and BBL in top 2 and coin flip on who will win.

Lol. Sounds like the Madlax parent is board, trying to stir the pot a little.

Nice try.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wsyl schedule out. Let the fun begin

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Top 6
Wolfpack, Taz, CoachS, Eclipse, Igloo Windchill, Primetime

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Top 6

What about Predators and 2Way? Are they any good?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What 6 will qualify

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Top 6

Heard Primetime took a big step back from last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Top 6

primetime has made great improvements ahead of last year with better coaching, daddy ball nonsense is over and the team looks great!!! got rid of that cancerous coach and the team is flourishing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Top 6

primetime has made great improvements ahead of last year with better coaching, daddy ball nonsense is over and the team looks great!!! got rid of that cancerous coach and the team is flourishing.

Primetime kids are going to Eclipse next season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Top 6

why would they do that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Top 6

only the ones that aren't good enough to play on PT, so you can play on the B team at Eclipse - why don't you just pack your bags now and leave before you spend all that money flying to Denver so your kid can stand on the sideline while you [ChillLaxin] and moan

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Top 6

We will see this weekend.
How many holdbacks are playing this weekend that won’t be there at the qualifiers?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Top 6

How many holdbacks are playing this weekend that won’t be there at the qualifiers?

What is this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Top 6

What is this weekend?

The annual craft show

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which team is Schwale bringing to PA this eeekend? Holdback team or 2023 WSYL team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which team is Schwale bringing to PA this weekend? Holdback team or 2023 WSYL team?

Expre$$ 2024. King of the vermin, cheater teams on Long Island. Come to think of it, Express$$ is the ONLY 2024 cheater team on Long Island. Congrats Coach Chan.

Chan... cha cha ching $$$$$$$.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which team is Schwale bringing to PA this weekend? Holdback team or 2023 WSYL team?

Expre$$ 2024. King of the vermin, cheater teams on Long Island. Come to think of it, Express$$ is the ONLY 2024 cheater team on Long Island. Congrats Coach Chan.

Chan... cha cha ching $$$$$$$.....

Any way to make $$$ they do it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is this rebels team are they any good?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is this rebels team are they any good?

Oh stop. You know they are the Outlaws under the son's umbrella. They're just a "B" club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Prime Time loses to Schwale by one, then beats OReily by one. What does that mean? All three teams are bad??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Count down to the qualifier. Here’s how it will shake out.

1. Wolfpack
2. Legacy
3. Eclipse
4. Prime Time
5. Express
6. Igloo

Let the games begin.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Prime Time loses to Schwale by one, then beats OReily by one. What does that mean? All three teams are bad??

For the westchester peeps. PT is decent but everything g revolves around a rolling Stone on Bear mountain. Not much at mid or defense. Didn’t see the 3rd goalie play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow what the heck happened in East Region. BBL and Brotherly Love rolled. Brotherly Love won in finals good win I know BBL is a good team I didn't think they would lose. Anyone there to see this? was it really this much of a difference in teams? 50 point goal differentials????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow what the heck happened in East Region. BBL and Brotherly Love rolled. Brotherly Love won in finals good win I know BBL is a good team I didn't think they would lose. Anyone there to see this? was it really this much of a difference in teams? 50 point goal differentials????
those are the only 2 good teams in that region . Not Impressive.

Page 46 of 70 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard