BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,830
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 21 of 36 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 35 36
Re: Boys 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So looks like the turtles are not as good as all the dads said they were going to be. They said” they can run with all the A teams on Li”.
Today they struggled to beat B teams today.
They even lost to one b team.
Well.....what will the excuse be now?
It’s a new team,not enough practice or the other teams cheated?!?
Well the are a good B team at least.

Who cares? Why would you start a thread like this? Hoping to bash some new team that’s just getting started? Get a life!

A few of the Turtles parents deserve every bit of the criticism. Maybe tell them to fall in line.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree a few of those turtles parents are way out there.
A few of them has had their kid on a different team each year for five years now.Next year will be no different,a bunch of grass is greener type.
I kinda feel bad for their coach.He has no idea what he’s in for.These dads are crazy on the sidelines!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That team is the poster boy for crazy parents.
90% nut jobs!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That team is the poster boy for crazy parents.
90% nut jobs!!!

AND......you are basing this statement on what????
1 tournament?....Pot calling Kettle Black!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No,I know many of those dads and they are toxic.
They start fights with other parents,just no class.
Stating facts not opinions.
Their are a few dads on the turtles team that are absolute gentlemen.Im sure at this point they are wondering what they got them and their sons into.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Their are a few dads on the turtles team that are absolute gentlemen.Im sure at this point they are wondering what they got them and their sons into.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FAKE NEWS CNN . How can you judge on 1 tournament. Same person posting same lies . Have a good day .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So looks like the turtles are not as good as all the dads said they were going to be. They said” they can run with all the A teams on Li”.

Who cares? Why would you start a thread like this? Hoping to bash some new team that’s just getting started? Get a life!

At the end of the day, the only thing that matters is; a newly formed team with great caching, no daddy ball, all the boys get along, everyone plays, boys are happy to see one another do well. Most important, the team is developing, and all the boys went home HAPPY!
Poster sounds like he/she has an axe to grind with some of the parents on the Turtles

True. There is a jealous hater out there on the team the boys left. The boys are so happy to get rid of the politics on the team they left. Bad previous coaches and clicky Dad's.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At the end of the day, the only thing that matters is; a newly formed team with great caching, no daddy ball, all the boys get along, everyone plays, boys are happy to see one another do well. Most important, the team is developing, and all the boys went home HAPPY!
Poster sounds like he/she has an axe to grind with some of the parents on the Turtles

True. There is a jealous hater out there on the team the boys left. The boys are so happy to get rid of the politics on the team they left. Bad previous coaches and clicky Dad's.

You're blaming bad coaches and clicky Igloo parents for your son's lack of playing time? I think you need to become a little more realistic. Your son played in the fall until the bill was paid. Then the coaches played the best kids at every position. It's pretty tough to jump to one of the best team and expect too many minutes. Be happy where he is. Playing time is more important at this stage than being on a top 10 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're blaming bad coaches and clicky Igloo parents for your son's lack of playing time? I think you need to become a little more realistic. Your son played in the fall until the bill was paid. Then the coaches played the best kids at every position. It's pretty tough to jump to one of the best team and expect too many minutes. Be happy where he is. Playing time is more important at this stage than being on a top 10 team.

Ha, the true comes out. Nobody mentioned Igloo until you did. We know who you are. Stay unhappy at Igloo and stop bashing other clubs. You're probably the one bashing the other clubs as well.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL...Team Manhasset lost a lot of very good players to Turtles and Express ....No need to bash other teams... Happy Holidays!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If that is what the coaches did what does that say about a team or coach like that. Why should that dad keep his kids there if as you say the clearly do not have the kids best interest at hand just waiting for the check to clear?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1.bandits
2.express haugen
3.turtles
4.Igloo
5.Everone else.........

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that is someone stirring the pot!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There has to be some truth to the assertion Turtles Dad's are a bit nuts. Look how easily they get trolled on this page. Literally no one from any of your former teams care where you are now. Actually, I'll bet most of them are happy the sideline act is gone. It's the same thing every year on every competitive club, dads thinks their sons are better than they are, talk crap all season then leave. Enjoy the next stop on the merry go round.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If that is what the coaches did what does that say about a team or coach like that. Why should that dad keep his kids there if as you say the clearly do not have the kids best interest at hand just waiting for the check to clear?

Fall is the time to see what the new guys can do. Summer is the time to put the best kids on the field. If those parents didn’t look around and see that their boys were over their heads then they deserve lighter wallets. Every club knows that parents will pay to be on better teams. It’s not the boys’ faults. They were all nice kids and good players. This is on those insane parents. The 3-4 boys that left Igloo were brought on last year for depth. They were told this after tryouts. They were better than the 3rd line kids they replaced, but not skilled enough to bump starters. That’s reality. Maybe if they stuck around, this year would be different. But they didn’t, so for the 3rd or 4th year in a row they will go to a new club. And, next fall, they will likely be bashing the Turtle coaches and directors for not realizing their kids’ potential. Loyalty and humility are character traits that parents should be instilling in their children, not self-pity and impulsivity.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're right. I guess that's why kids leave.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There has to be some truth to the assertion Turtles Dad's are a bit nuts. Look how easily they get trolled on this page. Literally no one from any of your former teams care where you are now. Actually, I'll bet most of them are happy the sideline act is gone. It's the same thing every year on every competitive club, dads thinks their sons are better than they are, talk crap all season then leave. Enjoy the next stop on the merry go round.

You obviously seem to troll a bit too much.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

im not just full of hot air here are the facts
first of all, my son is not only good he is better than i think he is.
second he is so good we told his high school coach that he is to good of a lax player to play tournements with them.
third he is also to good to play in the spring with his school ,yes the coaches were informed.
if you dont belive me here is why i know. not only am i his dad i was also his coach for pal and the team sucked,except for my son.no it wasnt bad coaching i am the best coach there is.i also ran the pal program as director,they wouldnt of hired me if i wasnt good. the turtles will be the best team ever as long as my son plays for them!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

second he is so good we told his high school coach that he is to good of a lax player to play tournements with them.
third he is also to good to play in the spring with his school ,yes the coaches were informed.
if you dont belive me here is why i know. not only am i his dad i was also his coach for pal and the team sucked,except for my son.no it wasnt bad coaching i am the best coach there is.i also ran the pal program as director,they wouldnt of hired me if i wasnt good. the turtles will be the best team ever as long as my son plays for them!
in all fairness. No one from the Turtles Stirred the Pot. Second, who cares let it go already you are the one acting like you rule the lax world. Take your ball and go home. Worry about yourself. Good luck turtles.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol
If not he’s going to another team next year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

lost

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sir, please do the rest of us a favor and remain clear of the key board!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sir, please do the rest of us a favor and remain clear of the key board!

glad someone said it. Sounds like he needs to spend more time in therapy and less time on here. I mean wow, this is special this rant.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow,looks like a lot of the lax community aren’t to fond of the turtles

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow! For a 2023 Team that’s one Tournament in there’s a lot of banter. To the poster waxing on about those kids were 2nd liners not 3rd but if they stayed maybe they’d be FIRST, mmkay. What happens to 1st? Do they GOTO Turtles then? See if you played line 1 25 mins and Line 2 15 mins except in Must win Games and YOU can actually run a practice where all Kids get great instruction as opposed to line 2 being used as mobile ORANGE CONES as Daddy’s kid and his BAE buddy and Coach’s pool guy and Owners Sisters Mister and a Vice Principals kid who is over matched but promises he’ll get Coach a School District Job TEAM the kids will stay and grow.
I’m betting plenty of 2’s, 3’s and 4’s at their positions from former teams without the Daddy / Friend / Team Surgeon / PAL Director / Local School Coach / Owner ( insert Pool / Car Dealership etc etc ) just trying to avoid politics. Hopefully it is a mostly politic free team. Happy my boy ain’t a 2023 or 2021 as those years are flamed on here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
7 kids left Igloo - that’s nearly 30% of the team..men lie - women lie #’s don’t lie...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
7 kids left Igloo - that’s nearly 30% of the team..men lie - women lie #’s don’t lie...

Igloo A?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WOW, that's a huge departure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#’s 16-22 on the depth chart. Most weren’t asked back. The team is stronger after replacing them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lmao! Two were starters and the others were better than those you had starting - hence never being able to close the deal and losing in the quarters/semi’s - nice job...cracked under pressure...but who’s keeping track?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Coach!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow! For a 2023 Team that’s one Tournament in there’s a lot of banter. To the poster waxing on about those kids were 2nd liners not 3rd but if they stayed maybe they’d be FIRST, mmkay. What happens to 1st? Do they GOTO Turtles then? See if you played line 1 25 mins and Line 2 15 mins except in Must win Games and YOU can actually run a practice where all Kids get great instruction as opposed to line 2 being used as mobile ORANGE CONES as Daddy’s kid and his BAE buddy and Coach’s pool guy and Owners Sisters Mister and a Vice Principals kid who is over matched but promises he’ll get Coach a School District Job TEAM the kids will stay and grow.
I’m betting plenty of 2’s, 3’s and 4’s at their positions from former teams without the Daddy / Friend / Team Surgeon / PAL Director / Local School Coach / Owner ( insert Pool / Car Dealership etc etc ) just trying to avoid politics. Hopefully it is a mostly politic free team. Happy my boy ain’t a 2023 or 2021 as those years are flamed on here.

This isn’t PAL, pops. The best kids play as much as they can. Find a team that your son is good enough to start on and you’ll be happy. Unless, of course, the coach applies your nonsensical “every kid gets a medal” approach and then you’ll complain that your kid is better and some kid is taking his minutes.

By the way, didn’t the Turtles say in their flyer that everyone plays equal minutes? That should make you very happy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Lmao! Two were starters and the others were better than those you had starting - hence never being able to close the deal and losing in the quarters/semi’s - nice job...cracked under pressure...but who’s keeping track?

You.......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#’s 16-22 on the depth chart. Most weren’t asked back. The team is stronger after replacing them.

I have one question for this they were not asked back dad. If #1 Bandits added players, #Express Added players, Shore2Shore added players where did Igloo find these awesome players to replace the ones that left. Did these players walk off the street or were they great players sitting out there on the sidelines all this time?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This isn’t PAL, pops. The best kids play as much as they can. Find a team that your son is good enough to start on and you’ll be happy. Unless, of course, the coach applies your nonsensical “every kid gets a medal” approach and then you’ll complain that your kid is better and some kid is taking his minutes.

By the way, didn’t the Turtles say in their flyer that everyone plays equal minutes? That should make you very happy.

Now you're trolling websites? The website doesn't say that anyway, but good try.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have one question for this they were not asked back dad. If #1 Bandits added players, #Express Added players, Shore2Shore added players where did Igloo find these awesome players to replace the ones that left. Did these players walk off the street or were they great players sitting out there on the sidelines all this time?

#1: Express has an enormous roster. Near 30 players. They didn’t cut anyone. Bandits didn’t cut anyone either, they’re at 26.

#2: Mediocre players are easy to replace. I know that sounds mean, but that’s who moves from team to team at this age. They probably found them in the same places they found them last year: Empire, Legacy, Hedstrom, Igloo B, etc.,,

Good question though. I hope this answer helped.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe the team got stronger by getting rid of cancerous disgruntled parents. A toxic sideline has a tremendously negative affect on a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow!!!
These are the same dads from empire green a few years ago.always causing drama.tgey all left to different teams,then causing drama on those teams and back of the cage.Now a lot of them ended up together again on the turtles causing drama on the team and back of the cage.
The poor players and parents on the turtles that are legitimately good people.I feel for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As does poor leadership - that team is lead by one individual who focuses in on those who share the same zip code - guess why they can never get over the hump...that team will dismantle soon enough the declining numbers are a clear indicator - I’m sure the director was sold a false bill of goods as to why...only a matter of time

Page 21 of 36 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 35 36

Link Copied to Clipboard