Glen Ridge High School NJ 2020 Mid Madison Grady Commits to Rutgers University

Glen Ridge High School (NJ) 2020 Mid Madison Grady of Metro Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Rutgers University.

High School: Glen Ridge High School (Glen Ridge, NJ)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Midfield
College Committed to: Rutgers University
Club Team: Metro Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: Under Armour NJ 2020 Team 2017 & 2018 UA "Notable Performer" by Inside Lacrosse Ranked under Top 50 in the Junior Class by Inside Lacrosse UA 150 NJ Team 2018 1st Team All Sec 2018 All Essex County Tournament Team 2018 Back to Back County Champs 2017 & 2018
Academic Honors: High Honor Roll Student
Why did you choose Rutgers University, Women's D1? "I chose Rutgers because I felt it was a great fit for me as a student athlete! The facilities are amazing and I felt right at home the moment I stepped on campus! I love the coaching staff and the energy they bring to the game! I am very excited to be a part of the RU family!!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my Club Coach Lisa Savage, High School Head Coach Beth Larkin, and my parents for all the time they dedicated to making me the best athlete I can be and supporting me throughout my recruiting process! "
What other colleges did you consider? "Louisville, Boston U, Holy Cross, Drexel, Monmouth. "

-Back of The CAGE
www.BackOfTheCAGE.com