BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,818
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 44 of 48 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Re: Boys 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No drama on Express. Great coaching at the grade.

No playing time either

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That may be the funniest thing I have read in a long time!!

Best team in the grade. And will likely win this weekend. And no drama or better said, drama creators.

Be real. Read the threads. Express does exactly the same, not playing kids. Parents on this blog have confirmed.

Lol. The parents know that going in. They accept and stay with the team for the practice and coaching. To each his own and done judging.People are free to what they think is best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First of all loser, you dont even know if I have a son that plays for 91.
I was responding to your disgusting idea that you could refer to anyone as charity cases.
91 coaches should be ashamed to have a parent like you associated with their team.

And lets see stunad, if you cut 10 kids from a normal 22-24 roster then you are left with 12-14 kids. Not enough to field a team.
But as everyone knows 91 added a few mid season that they underhandedly took from another team. So after cutting 10 kids you would have 15-18 kids. Still not an adequate number for a competitive team.
Truly math is not your strong point. Although I doubt you have any strong points.

And doesnt say much for you that you want your son playing for a team where the organization accepts kids, according to your description, to pad their own pockets. As I said before, seems your raising your kid to be a loser just like yourself.
Loser. [/quote]

First of all Einstein, 91 will add about 5 new AND better kids from tryouts to get the roster to 21 and be done with it. Then after the heartbreak of not making it sets in for your boy, you can go over to the Geese or some other lesser club. As long as my little man gets his, then it’s all good. Winners win baby!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Other boys catching up pretty quick this season. But I don’t think you’ve noticed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was responding to your disgusting idea that you could refer to anyone as charity cases.
91 coaches should be ashamed to have a parent like you associated with their team.

And lets see stunad, if you cut 10 kids from a normal 22-24 roster then you are left with 12-14 kids. Not enough to field a team.
But as everyone knows 91 added a few mid season that they underhandedly took from another team. So after cutting 10 kids you would have 15-18 kids. Still not an adequate number for a competitive team.
Truly math is not your strong point. Although I doubt you have any strong points.

And doesnt say much for you that you want your son playing for a team where the organization accepts kids, according to your description, to pad their own pockets. As I said before, seems your raising your kid to be a loser just like yourself.
Loser.

First of all Einstein, 91 will add about 5 new AND better kids from tryouts to get the roster to 21 and be done with it. Then after the heartbreak of not making it sets in for your boy, you can go over to the Geese or some other lesser club. As long as my little man gets his, then it’s all good. Winners win baby![/quote]

Notice how 91 is cheaping out on everything this year? Charging extra for tournaments that are supposed to be included. Crappy helmet stickers instead of nice headwraps like in years past. No socks with the uniform like every year before. Not renting indoor space for their 91 Training Academy that is "included in your tuition" like they did the prior year (instead they put kids outdoors at Farmingdale in December). They cut corners everywhere they could this year. 91 bled money on getting their vaunted indoor space set up and are trying to recoup their losses from their bad business decisions.

23 kids. Bank on it.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Best team in the grade. And will likely win this weekend. And no drama or better said, drama creators.

Good group of parents and kids. Way too many kids for one team, but a good group.

Good group of parents and kids. Way too many kids for one team, but a good group.

Yup, to be fair only criticism is the rosters. No drama, might be some short term drama with the two A team thing potentially happening. But I think any kids moved down will leave. Because with 91 forming a 2nd team, Geese on the rebuild and Rebels forming, Plus there are a lot of very good teams like Igloo, rebels (old Ducks), Knights, True Blue and Force. They’ll be a lot of choice and a lot of opportunities I would guess. And I am sure I left some teams off. But all good.

Rebels are not the Old Ducks.
Rebels are formed from Brennan who was with the Outlaws.

LI rebels is the old Ducks.
Ducks coaches broke away because they didnt want to be under Dynamic Lacrosse anymore.

Should read
LI rebels is the Old Ducks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Loser.

First of all Einstein, 91 will add about 5 new AND better kids from tryouts to get the roster to 21 and be done with it. Then after the heartbreak of not making it sets in for your boy, you can go over to the Geese or some other lesser club. As long as my little man gets his, then it’s all good. Winners win baby![/quote]

Your a blithering stunad.
Seniliity seems to be checking in, because you dont even remember what you wrote.
You wanted to cut 10 kids to get down to a smaller roster. If you add 5 after, why did you cut 10 fool.
Unless your saying you have 10 kids (almost half your team) which by your opinion cant play.
Wow! What parent wants their kid on a team with a dipwad like you and your kid on it. Not so many now after reading your ignorant ranting.
I certainly would not have my kid trying out for a team that allows a blockhead like you to be a part of it.
But you keep paying loser. You dont even realise that your the sucker.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yup, to be fair only criticism is the rosters. No drama, might be some short term drama with the two A team thing potentially happening. But I think any kids moved down will leave. Because with 91 forming a 2nd team, Geese on the rebuild and Rebels forming, Plus there are a lot of very good teams like Igloo, rebels (old Ducks), Knights, True Blue and Force. They’ll be a lot of choice and a lot of opportunities I would guess. And I am sure I left some teams off. But all good.

Ducks coaches broke away because they didnt want to be under Dynamic Lacrosse anymore.

rebels, not Rebels. Typo, sorry

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking forward to watching all the “losers kids “blow past your superstar ! Considering you stopped growing in 7th grade and have the voice to match. He will follow in your foot steps and become a zero Just like you !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Other boys catching up pretty quick this season. But I don’t think you’ve noticed.

That 91 parent doesnt have enough brain cells to notice anything. Total loser.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The LI rebels are the old Ducks. Those coaches broke away to form that new organization. Get your facts straight.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s R-U-S-H. Somehow it keeps posting rebels.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Beware one of the coaches comes with lots of baggage. His family is very cancerous!! Just a little free advise for the unknown.

Which team are you referring too?

Has to be the Legacy assistant coach Reilly. One bad dude.

No. Follow the conversation. They said they were referring to the Rebels.
Reilly is not with the Rebels.
They must be referring to the old assistant coach of Legacy.

Fran. I like him from what I know of him. Seems like a solid guy. We used to play his Islip team all the time and he helped all the kids, even the ones not on his team.

Good to hear. Dont know much about him, so I hope everyrhing works out for him at Rebels.

If you get to know him, he is a very talented coach, and a better guy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking forward to watching all the “losers kids “blow past your superstar ! Considering you stopped growing in 7th grade and have the voice to match. He will follow in your foot steps and become a zero Just like you !!

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!
So true!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Loser.

First of all Einstein, 91 will add about 5 new AND better kids from tryouts to get the roster to 21 and be done with it. Then after the heartbreak of not making it sets in for your boy, you can go over to the Geese or some other lesser club. As long as my little man gets his, then it’s all good. Winners win baby!

Seniliity seems to be checking in, because you dont even remember what you wrote.
You wanted to cut 10 kids to get down to a smaller roster. If you add 5 after, why did you cut 10 fool.
Unless your saying you have 10 kids (almost half your team) which by your opinion cant play.
Wow! What parent wants their kid on a team with a dipwad like you and your kid on it. Not so many now after reading your ignorant ranting.
I certainly would not have my kid trying out for a team that allows a blockhead like you to be a part of it.
[/quote]

You finally have it!!! Cut 10 who are not good enough or are just terrible and add 5 better players.
If the 91 staff do the right thing then the team gets better across the board. The organization has to do it! No more favors, legacies or hopes for potential. Real Lax guys won't need 15 hours to see that your kid doesn't fit the mold but they must focus their try out camp efforts on identifying and selecting the better players. Mine will be chosen as he'll dominate and if he is not one of the best, then cut him, but that's not happening. Cull the herd or survival of the fittest, call it what you want. Let junior come on down and give it a shot, or stick with your club where you all get along that won't have guys like me or players like my son. We prefer to be with our own kind, WINNERS!

And please learn to check your grammar and spelling before calling anyone an stunad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But the helmet wrap would have hidden his shiny orange helmet, and then he’d be just like everyone else!!! Noooooooooooooo!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey High pitch Eric you really need to get off your high horse bro!
Your kids not that great!!! He will be passed by soon enough !
You should think about starting up the mixed nuts again! Cats outta the bag baby!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Loser.

You finally have it!!! Cut 10 who are not good enough or are just terrible and add 5 better players.
If the 91 staff do the right thing then the team gets better across the board. The organization has to do it! No more favors, legacies or hopes for potential. Real Lax guys won't need 15 hours to see that your kid doesn't fit the mold but they must focus their try out camp efforts on identifying and selecting the better players. Mine will be chosen as he'll dominate and if he is not one of the best, then cut him, but that's not happening. Cull the herd or survival of the fittest, call it what you want. Let junior come on down and give it a shot, or stick with your club where you all get along that won't have guys like me or players like my son. We prefer to be with our own kind, WINNERS!

And please learn to check your grammar and spelling before calling anyone an stunad.
[/quote]

I called you something worse. The moderators changed it to stunad you stunad. So loser you just insulted the moderator. What a fool you are.

So the 91 coaches can pick good players this year, but couldnt in the past?
Your just spinning your wheels, digging yourself into a bigger hole. You make no sense, which probably means your kid lacks brain cells as well. And with you as a dad, it wont be long until he is completely passed by. Its the smarter players who actually end up ahead in the end.

And plenty of people read this blog and just like me wont be intetested in trying out for a team with a parent like you on it.

Lets see then how many of the directors and coaches want you on the team after reading this. And believe me they read it. They may say they dont, but they do.

And from the posts it appears everyone knows exactly who you are.
Sucker!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
None of you have any idea if all this nonsense is a 91 parent or a troll. Or a director from a competitor for that matter. Yes, they are that shady ... all of them. Chan and 91 got their orange team colors from the prison jumpsuits they used to wear.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will say the only thing I agree with is... I suspect most coaches and directors read these posts. True, half true or fantasy, most people who run a business are interested to hear what is being said about their business and more importantly their competition. I do think a lot of people that post believe that and try to passive aggressively give feedback via a post. And, yes... I am guilty of that as well. LOL, but all good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
None of you have any idea if all this nonsense is a 91 parent or a troll. Or a director from a competitor for that matter. Yes, they are that shady ... all of them. Chan and 91 got their orange team colors from the prison jumpsuits they used to wear.

Nope. That is absolutely a 91 parent. And its so clear based on what he said who it is. And its abhorrant that its allowed to continue on the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whose High Pitch? This is Kelly Clarksonnnnnnnn

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Word is 91 Dad coach rolling his kid back down to his original grade should be fun to see who takes control of the circus now

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Word is 91 Dad coach rolling his kid back down to his original grade should be fun to see who takes control of the circus now

Which coach is that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Loser.

I called you something worse. The moderators changed it to stunad you stunad. So loser you just insulted the moderator. What a fool you are.

Your just spinning your wheels, digging yourself into a bigger hole. You make no sense, which probably means your kid lacks brain cells as well. And with you as a dad, it wont be long until he is completely passed by. Its the smarter players who actually end up ahead in the end.

And plenty of people read this blog and just like me wont be intetested in trying out for a team with a parent like you on it.

Lets see then how many of the directors and coaches want you on the team after reading this. And believe me they read it. They may say they dont, but they do.

Sucker!
[/quote]

You think people know who I am but you will never know. All that I know is that the team is getting better and my son is going to dominate as usual. Everyone with any sense of what it takes to play lacrosse will fight to have us as a part of their team. Enjoy eating our dust.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone is an internet tough guy when they are anonymous. 😂😂💪🏻💪🏻

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Loser.

Sucker!

You think people know who I am but you will never know. All that I know is that the team is getting better and my son is going to dominate as usual. Everyone with any sense of what it takes to play lacrosse will fight to have us as a part of their team. Enjoy eating our dust.
[/quote]

Dude I can see the sweat dripping off you right now.
You know everyone knows and just called you out "high pitch eric" who tried to play coach with mixed nuts.
And of course everyone outside your team knows who that is, and coaches on your team and off.
Most of course have been laughing behind your back for years, because of the whiny fool you and your kid is.
Noone wants any part of you or any team your on. Keep dreaming loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tell your kids to hit the wall, maybe they will catch up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tell your kids to hit the wall, maybe they will catch up.

An assistant coach for 91 should no far better than to make statements like that on a forum.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You know everyone knows and just called you out "high pitch eric" who tried to play coach with mixed nuts.
And of course everyone outside your team knows who that is, and coaches on your team and off.
Most of course have been laughing behind your back for years, because of the whiny fool you and your kid is.

Let me get this right. You just called a 10 or 11 year old boy a whiny fool? Because you want to attack his dad who you think is posting here but have no real idea who it is? What a dumb butt you are. Beyond dumb. I'm not even sure how you've survived this long in life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Need a topic change. Stop feeding the nonsense. How about with tryouts pending everyone post one question that should be asked when you receive a team invite. Btw, if you ask and get no response, question answered.

Mine, sorta two, breaking my own rules

Please let me know the roster size invited by position and will the club add?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Need a topic change. Stop feeding the nonsense. How about with tryouts pending everyone post one question that should be asked when you receive a team invite. Btw, if you ask and get no response, question answered.

Always good questions. And, if two teams within the same age group, ensure you know which team upfront and whether they rotate between during the season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
do any clubs let the star kids play for free?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let me get this right. You just called a 10 or 11 year old boy a whiny fool? Because you want to attack his dad who you think is posting here but have no real idea who it is? What a dumb butt you are. Beyond dumb. I'm not even sure how you've survived this long in life.

You are correct that I should not have brought in the kid. And I withdraw the part about "what your kid is".

I allowed myself to sink to his level in replying to him, based on his repeated insults of other kids he termed as
- losers
-who never should have seen the field even in blowout games
- are not good enough or terrible
- dont fit the mold
- charity cases

But I find it interesting that you quickly respond to criticise 4 words added to the end of my sentence, but have not responded to the absolutely horrific statements he has made about multiple other kids on his team.
Which leads me to believe that your just a crony of his looking to deflect.

So you can criticise me all you want, but I realise when i overstep and take ownership.
Unfortanatelly, you pal there, is the disgusting human being he portrays.

And your response criticising my 4 little words, but not addressing the insults he slung out against other kids on your team, only show how deeply embedded in this 91 team is a complete lack of true sports ethics.

And it also proves even further that we are all right that it was "high pitched eric" who had tried coaching mixed nuts.

Now the quuestion is whether the coaches and 91 organization
- the ones he termed as the greedy people at 91
- the ones he feels didnt have the ability to pick talented kids in last years tryouts
Whether they have the balls to cut a cancerous person like him from the team.

Only time will tell, and it will say a lot about the organisation.

Meanwhile, its questionable what decent parents with talented kids will want anything to do with your team. I defenitely dont.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And if you ask that or anything else, be sure you ask it in writing.
Because many will say whatever you want to hear verbally, but not acknowledge what they said later after you pay the bill.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are correct that I should not have brought in the kid. And I withdraw the part about "what your kid is".

I allowed myself to sink to his level in replying to him, based on his repeated insults of other kids he termed as
- losers
- dont fit the mold
- charity cases

But I find it interesting that you quickly respond to criticise 4 words added to the end of my sentence, but have not responded to the absolutely horrific statements he has made about multiple other kids on his team.

So you can criticise me all you want, but I realise when i overstep and take ownership.

And your response criticising my 4 little words, but not addressing the insults he slung out against other kids on your team, only show how deeply embedded in this 91 team is a complete lack of true sports ethics.

And it also proves even further that we are all right that it was "high pitched eric" who had tried coaching mixed nuts.

- the ones he feels didnt have the ability to pick talented kids in last years tryouts

Meanwhile, its questionable what decent parents with talented kids will want anything to do with your team. I defenitely dont.

I'll break it down so maybe you have a chance to understand:

You assume you know who the poster is. You don't.

You can't prove it is the person you *think* it is because of the nature of this site.

The post could have been written by anyone. It is not very hard to pick a few choice words and make something sound like another person wrote it.

You are attacking a person based on an assumption. You are calling a person names, attacking his child and so forth based on assumption. One that is likely false. That is slander. Go ahead, look up the word. With your spelling and grammatical errors, a dictionary might do you some good.

It is intriguing to me that you care so much for a team you have no desire to be a part of. Thank you for your concern. We're fine. You may move along now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

- losers
- dont fit the mold
- charity cases

I'll break it down so maybe you have a chance to understand:

You assume you know who the poster is. You don't.

You can't prove it is the person you *think* it is because of the nature of this site.

The post could have been written by anyone. It is not very hard to pick a few choice words and make something sound like another person wrote it.

You are attacking a person based on an assumption. You are calling a person names, attacking his child and so forth based on assumption. One that is likely false. That is slander. Go ahead, look up the word. With your spelling and grammatical errors, a dictionary might do you some good.

It is intriguing to me that you care so much for a team you have no desire to be a part of. Thank you for your concern. We're fine. You may move along now.

Again you prove I and other posters are right by your complete lack of response to the insulting statements made by the poster against half the players on your team. You seem to care a lot about that poster but not about any of the other players on your team who were slandered by him.

Again proving your a crony of this "high pitched Eric" and just trying to deflect.

And i have no concerns about the extent of my vocabulary or my grammatical ability. It clearly far outpasses yours. But thanks for your concern. Why dont you take your own advice and move along. And tell "hiigh pitched Eric" to do that also.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is “outpasses” a word?

Eat our dust!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is “outpasses” a word?

Eat our dust!

This is too funny. How much more of a dimwit can you show yourself to be.

Yes "outpass" is a word. Let me introduce you to the dictionary.

outpass. Verb. (third-person singular simple present outpasses, present participle outpassing, simple past and past participle outpassed) To surpass or exceed. (sports) To pass the ball more skilfully than.

You are such a sad little man.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well one thing is for certain, I am staying far away from this club. How is it even enjoyable? There has been so much silent drama. Have a great weekend at NLF.

Page 44 of 48 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

Link Copied to Clipboard