BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts388,535
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 97 of 327 1 2 95 96 97 98 99 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CageSage
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Observation - Yellow Jackets parents like to dig at the Top Guns organization for using college aged coaches. I could not help but notice that the Yellow Jackets also use a large amount of college aged coaches. Can one of the Yellow Jacket contingent explain why it's good for the Jackets , but not for Top Guns?
Didn't Al Gore refer to this as an "Inconvenient Truth"?

I will take the college coaches over the parents and local HS coaches any day! Especially the ones that are playing at the highest level of D1 women's lacrosse now or in the recent past

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its all B S. All of these teams are not real YJ or TG teams they are small clicks and groups of players from those organizations that have over the top daddy coaches that volunteer there time . Please dont start thumping your chests about this team and that team.....let the girls play some will take their lumps and some will give the lumps. Only mommy and daddy really care about all of this my &!(# is bigger than yours BS. But it is great entertainment reading this thread!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Observation - Yellow Jackets parents like to dig at the Top Guns organization for using college aged coaches. I could not help but notice that the Yellow Jackets also use a large amount of college aged coaches. Can one of the Yellow Jacket contingent explain why it's good for the Jackets , but not for Top Guns?

Obviously cage agrees , I am not familiar with all YJ coaches but which teams have college age kids as head coaches ,I have not seen too many but could be wrong.Although I am getting old enough that they all seem college age including Al Bertolone,lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FYI Their will be full YJ Blue teams at this tourney. The summer team will play together at this tourney.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FYI Their will be full YJ Blue teams at this tourney. The summer team will play together at this tourney.

Untrue, this is a makeup tourney from one that was canceled in the fall. These rosters are not full teams, but rather a mix from a bunch of teams.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure which age you are talking about so it may be true in some cases but is definately not true in others, several of the teams in no way resemble any YJ summer team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares? Just let the kids play and stop worrying about everybody else. You should go back and read all the posts on this thread, and then hopefully you’ll see how absurd this conversation is. With all this animosity, I’m wondering if a few fights are going to break out this Sunday. This is supposed to be about the girls, not about who has a stacked team or whatever. If other teams feel good about beating everyone by cheating, then that’s their problem, not yours. Just be thankful that you’re not like them and that you’re teaching your girls how to play with class and dignity. If this bitterness keeps up, it’s going to get to the point where the girls will no longer enjoying playing the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its all B S. All of these teams are not real YJ or TG teams they are small clicks and groups of players from those organizations that have over the top daddy coaches that volunteer there time . Please dont start thumping your chests about this team and that team.....let the girls play some will take their lumps and some will give the lumps. Only mommy and daddy really care about all of this my &!(# is bigger than yours BS. But it is great entertainment reading this thread!

I agree about letting the girls take or give out the lumps but to say all of these coaches are over the top daddies may be a bit of a stretch. Some may just want to see the girls play as much as possible.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure which age you are talking about so it may be true in some cases but is definately not true in others, several of the teams in no way resemble any YJ summer team.

The rosters are public. Look for yourself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Okay I looked and my daughters team in no way resembles her summer team , so in that case you are wrong again

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You must be one of those over the top daddies.

I agree about letting the girls take or give out the lumps but to say all of these coaches are over the top daddies may be a bit of a stretch. Some may just want to see the girls play as much as possible.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Obviously cage agrees , I am not familiar with all YJ coaches but which teams have college age kids as head coaches ,I have not seen too many but could be wrong.Although I am getting old enough that they all seem college age including Al Bertolone,lol

most of the college coaches are from D2/D3 schools, which is why you never heard of them - molloy, adelphi, dowling, etc. and far too many HS coaches (in all sports) are people who happen to be at the school when a position came up and the took the job for some extra money

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Untrue, this is a makeup tourney from one that was canceled in the fall. These rosters are not full teams, but rather a mix from a bunch of teams.

She should just refund the money. And CR is bringing the team she coaches and it is listed as YJ Rose, so if it's not the summer team, that is a sure fire way to make people who can't make it feel left out. Like she gives a rats ____.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Okay I looked and my daughters team in no way resembles her summer team , so in that case you are wrong again

And I looked and the 2017 and 2018 very much resemble the summer teams for those ages.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's absolutely embarrassing that CR would do something like this. I really feel for the YJ parents as they all back pedal and squirm when asked why this is going on. They don’t want to face town teams of their own age and yet there is nothing they can do. I’m sure the YJ coaches are even embarrassed by these actions, but are forced to try to explain that they are “mixed teams.” Please!!! CR you have a great program that was built on always playing the best teams out there and now to watch you make maneuver after maneuver to avoid those same teams is painful. Shows a major kink in the armor!

She does the exact same thing with her Northport team. She works the schedule to the best of her ability in every event she goes to and will continue to protect the YJ image until she sells the program.

CR proves all wrong again tourney comes out with new schedule tonight for they are the ones who made the mistake! She loves to make you all look stupid and does not care how these teams fair in this event. They are not pure summer teams accept maybe for 17 Bert team which is close. Have fun!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's absolutely embarrassing that CR would do something like this. I really feel for the YJ parents as they all back pedal and squirm when asked why this is going on. They don’t want to face town teams of their own age and yet there is nothing they can do. I’m sure the YJ coaches are even embarrassed by these actions, but are forced to try to explain that they are “mixed teams.” Please!!! CR you have a great program that was built on always playing the best teams out there and now to watch you make maneuver after maneuver to avoid those same teams is painful. Shows a major kink in the armor!

She does the exact same thing with her Northport team. She works the schedule to the best of her ability in every event she goes to and will continue to protect the YJ image until she sells the program.

CR proves all wrong again tourney comes out with new schedule tonight for they are the ones who made the mistake! She loves to make you all look stupid and does not care how these teams fair in this event. They are not pure summer teams accept maybe for 17 Bert team which is close. Have fun!!
Again she has at least 7- 8 more years to retire to get her pension she is not selling. Wishful thinking but again too smart for that!! All that talk about selling is not happening anytime soon. She would be foolish to leave before she puts in 30 years and she is over 20 at this point.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She should just refund the money. And CR is bringing the team she coaches and it is listed as YJ Rose, so if it's not the summer team, that is a sure fire way to make people who can't make it feel left out. Like she gives a rats ____.

The YJ rose team is a mixture of kids from 3 different teams. she is listed as coaching that team for the day. Those kids will have a great day of lax and have fun!! She coaches any group not just her team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are the YJ not allowed to enter this tourney. Who cares what team they enter they are supporting the directors of this tourney as they have for the past couple of years. You people get pissed when they don't enter and pissed when they do enter these events. No matter what they do its a problem. There kids want to play leave them alone. It's middle school lax! At least she keeps the kids organized an playing unlike many other clubs out there. Good luck YJ!! Thanks for supporting a Long Island event

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again and again the TG parents are made to look like fools.Keep playing in town indoor winter league at your actual age, keep having team dads invite only a select few to make their little girl look like a superstar, keep sneaking older kids onto your special daddy picked teams and pretend to play up in age,keep knocking CR while she continues to send player after player to D1.Keep paying for SS to be involved when she will not be and all those great off-season choices you get.But do everyone a favor and stay on the TG thread.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your to much. Why all the hatred. Your kid not asked or she was and you feel its ok for her to play for one of those over the top dads.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Again she has at least 7- 8 more years to retire to get her pension she is not selling. Wishful thinking but again too smart for that!! All that talk about selling is not happening anytime soon. She would be foolish to leave before she puts in 30 years and she is over 20 at this point.

You are mixing two different things here. Her retire date has nothing to do with her ability to go ahead and sell her club, she tried to sell but was asking too much and all who considered walked. Its not bricks and motar, its a name and without CR, the name will not mean the same thing. That would be a lot of money spent on a name that many players would show much less loyalty to once she is gone.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lights out at these ages, where is TG 2017,2018 LOL,LOL Scared

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look at the 2017 and 2018 YJ teams, this is their summer teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How does that crow taste? Avoiding what teams , YJ on the girls side are the only ones supporting this local tournament, TG as usual a no show other than hand picked daddy teams some of which have non TG kids on them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
did somebody say there was a link to Shamrock Shootout Rosters? Do they even do that?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How does that crow taste? Avoiding what teams , YJ on the girls side are the only ones supporting this local tournament, TG as usual a no show other than hand picked daddy teams some of which have non TG kids on them.
Come on...who's your daddy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your to much. Why all the hatred. Your kid not asked or she was and you feel its ok for her to play for one of those over the top dads.

Most of (not all) the parents who donate time at these tournaments for either club are actually not the over the top dads. Those are usually the screaming idiots on the other side of the field, same parents that come on here bitchin and moaning. Believe me, most of the parents who actively coach teams off season are highly appreciated on both clubs. But I will say I am not in favor of parent coaches during the real summer tournaments.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Most of (not all) the parents who donate time at these tournaments for either club are actually not the over the top dads. Those are usually the screaming idiots on the other side of the field, same parents that come on here bitchin and moaning. Believe me, most of the parents who actively coach teams off season are highly appreciated on both clubs. But I will say I am not in favor of parent coaches during the real summer tournaments.
How else are they going to make sure that their kid gets a lot of playing time?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Since everybody is complaining about the club teams playing down, what about the town teams bringing in kids from other districts. This happened at the Dowling Tourney last fall. I don’t think this is fair either.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are all the YJ haters now.Once again good job by CR playing the girls against better competition at Shamrock. Too funny when TG parents come on this site to go after CR and the Jackets only to be proven wrong time and again.Keep playing in winter league against town teams your age and nice job by one of your daddy shamrock allstars teams playing in the B division. You all should be so proud.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What TG team is playing in the "B" division at Shamrock?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are all the YJ haters now.Once again good job by CR playing the girls against better competition at Shamrock. Too funny when TG parents come on this site to go after CR and the Jackets only to be proven wrong time and again.Keep playing in winter league against town teams your age and nice job by one of your daddy shamrock allstars teams playing in the B division. You all should be so proud.

These are the guys who stack a team with club players and enter them as a town team in their age group. BTW, I think there are 2 daddy shamrock all-star teams playing in the 6th grade B division. Wear that championship t-shirt with pride daddy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Green Machine.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Green Machine.

In the A division Rebels are a team that is mostly, if not all 2020 top gun girls as well

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Green Machine.

In the A division Rebels are a team that is mostly, if not all 2020 top gun girls as well

Rebels are a YJ and TG mix from riverhead and esm

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

These are the guys who stack a team with club players and enter them as a town team in their age group. BTW, I think there are 2 daddy shamrock all-star teams playing in the 6th grade B division. Wear that championship t-shirt with pride daddy.

You're absolutely correct! It's almost as bad as posting your championship and runner-up status at the babylon lax tourney on your website as if it were a major accomplishment of some sort - and yes those were full summer team rosters beating up on local town teams in that tourney, bad enough to do it, but even more hideous to actually brag about it on your website

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Since everybody is complaining about the club teams playing down, what about the town teams bringing in kids from other districts. This happened at the Dowling Tourney last fall. I don’t think this is fair either.

Depends, if they have kids from multiple 3 or more they should play travel but in my opinion if you have neighboring programs that do not have enough kids to play on their own , I have no problem with it .Also if a kid or 2 are on the team from another town who do not have a team in , no big deal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're absolutely correct! It's almost as bad as posting your championship and runner-up status at the babylon lax tourney on your website as if it were a major accomplishment of some sort - and yes those were full summer team rosters beating up on local town teams in that tourney, bad enough to do it, but even more hideous to actually brag about it on your website

Very true it's almost as silly as thinking SS got cut from the US team because she was too good , or as ridiculous as a club showing up and supporting local tournaments.Posting team accomplishments is way worse than posting resumes that state being a major threat on offense for Suffolk community as your best accomplishment.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very true it's almost as silly as thinking SS got cut from the US team because she was too good , or as ridiculous as a club showing up and supporting local tournaments.Posting team accomplishments is way worse than posting resumes that state being a major threat on offense for Suffolk community as your best accomplishment.

You have serious, festering anger issues. You should seek help.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very true, can't begin to measure up with your coaches from dowling, molly, adelphi, etc -

Like Reply Quote
Page 97 of 327 1 2 95 96 97 98 99 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard