BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,725
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 85 of 101 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 100 101
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who were the winners for week 1 PAL?

Please go away - PAL doesn't start games until a week from Sunday!

We all know the world does not exist outside Nassau but Suffolk, where the real lax players are, started last Sunday. We know it's still too cold out for your little princess.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We all know the world does not exist outside Nassau but Suffolk, where the real lax players are, started last Sunday. We know it's still too cold out for your little princess.

PAL?? LOL. Who cares. Mix top kids with kids who really don't care that they are on the field and you're interested in the results?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

PAL?? LOL. Who cares. Mix top kids with kids who really don't care that they are on the field and you're interested in the results?
Sure am. Like many others are. Get a life. Just love watching my child play no matter club or PAL or School. Such a stupid statement

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please go away a**wipe - PAL doesn't start games until a week from Sunday!

Sure am. Like many others are. Get a life. Just love watching my child play no matter club or PAL or School. Such a stupid statement

Excuse his pompus club mentality, he can't help it, it's all he knows

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please go away- PAL doesn't start games until a week from Sunday!

In other words, your kids team lost. And lost big, correct?! Lol!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

PAL teams are still the best indicators of future HS teams success. If you don’t care about it now, you won’t care in four more years either, when these kids are in HS. Because that town team that you hate watching now, is going to be the same town team in four years. Hey. There’s always Catholic school!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

PAL teams are still the best indicators of future HS teams success. If you don’t care about it now, you won’t care in four more years either, when these kids are in HS. Because that town team that you hate watching now, is going to be the same town team in four years. Hey. There’s always Catholic school!

Not when you have a team of 25 boys, with half or better having waning interest and little resulting talent, yet have to get continuous time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PAL is the best indicator of HS success. Thanks for the laugh. That was really funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PAL is the best indicator of HS success. Thanks for the laugh. That was really funny.
please get a life. You kid prob is not that good anyway.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unless Suffolk PAL has already started (Nassau has not), NO PAL games have been played yet, so no one has lost or won any games yet. This thread is already so played out!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unless Suffolk PAL has already started (Nassau has not), NO PAL games have been played yet, so no one has lost or won any games yet. This thread is already so played out!

There has been games played already in Suffolk Pal. Commack, SWR, ESM, SACHEM, RVERHEAD AND BBP. Only the teams out in Nassau did not play

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

lol. big pal game coming up. the varsity coaches are coming to watch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow. You’re town team must be REALLY horrible, huh! You’re probably use to losing by now. Well, settle in. You have another seven years of losing coming your way!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow. You’re town team must be REALLY horrible, huh! You’re probably use to losing by now. Well, settle in. You have another seven years of losing coming your way!!

Let me check the PAL indicator. Still Lmao at the funniest post I ever read.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let me check the PAL indicator. Still Lol at the funniest post I ever read.
let me check the ** o meter !! Just a moronic Parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let me check the PAL indicator. Still Lol at the funniest post I ever read.
let me check the *** meter !! Just an uneducated Parent.

So your only response is insulting a whole town which makes no sense (sad) and name calling to parents (funny). LOL & SMH at you, again. If you can't take criticism about what you post and resort to name calling, then don't post.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the Warrior tryouts go today?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hope that’s not the case... At least for 3V’s sake. BTW you need a grammar lesson. Hope your son, is, better, in lacrosse, then you, are writing a simple, sentence.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a ton of kids at the North tryout. Couple of good express kids, some 91 kids, few other standouts. No goalies. I personally thought it was a well run 2 hours and an en expensive clinic, but in my opinion, the coaches seemed to care and worked well with the kids. Fairly sure they will have to combine teams given the turnout. But all in all , my son got a lot of reps

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the Warrior tryouts go today?

didn’t need to go - sent me in video already.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]
I hope that’s not the case... At least for 3V’s sake. BTW you need a grammar lesson. Hope your son, is, better, in lacrosse, then you, are writing a simple, sentence. [/quote]

REALLY?? How many comma's can you have in a single tiny sentence, grammar-boy? You must have broken a record with the last comment!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a ton of kids at the North tryout. Couple of good express kids, some 91 kids, few other standouts. No goalies. I personally thought it was a well run 2 hours and an en expensive clinic, but in my opinion, the coaches seemed to care and worked well with the kids. Fairly sure they will have to combine teams given the turnout. But all in all , my son got a lot of reps

Another "pay to play "scam.....and label it "all american team"...wow..can't imagine people falling for that twice

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hope that’s not the case... At least for 3V’s sake. BTW you need a grammar lesson. Hope your son, is, better, in lacrosse, then you, are writing a simple, sentence. [/quote]

REALLY?? How many comma's can you have in a single tiny sentence, grammar-boy? You must have broken a record with the last comment!![/quote] Right over the head.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]
Looks like someone can't afford a house in the 3V area.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

[/quote]

If you're going to criticize another post on grammar et al, it's probably NOT a great idea to do so in a sentence that is a literal mess of misuse of punctuation!

Last edited by TM@BOTC; . Reason: vulgar Language. This is an official warning as stated in our Forum Rules.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

If you're going to criticize another post on grammar et al, it's probably NOT a great idea to do so in a sentence that is a literal mess of misuse of punctuation! [/quote]

Lmao. Only on BOTC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you're going to criticize another post on grammar et al, it's probably NOT a great idea to do so in a sentence that is a literal mess of misuse of punctuation! [/quote]

Lmao. Only on BOTC.
[/quote] honestly, who cares about grammar. We are not writing formal letters. Stick to the topics at hand.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What town teams are doing Blatant and SpringJam?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like someone can't afford a house in the 3V area.[/quote]

Not a 3V parent, but that team should be fine in a few years. They have a great '23 group, and a few good '24's, that elect not to play town. They'll be fine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many of your kids have bailed from PAL This year? Our town team is so bad I’m not even sure if they had enough kids to get a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hempstead

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many of your kids have bailed from PAL This year? Our town team is so bad I’m not even sure if they had enough kids to get a team.

It cant be worse then ours. We have had 2 practices all year. And have combined with 7th grade. It is a joke. My son likes playing with his school pals, so we eat the 200$. Drop in the bucket compared to travel.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

None.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It cant be worse then ours. We have had 2 practices all year. And have combined with 7th grade. It is a joke. My son likes playing with his school pals, so we eat the 200$. Drop in the bucket compared to travel.

Maybe you had 2 practices because the fields are terrible this year from the snow every week. Maybe your PAL team can’t afford private space because they don’t charge each kid 3000. It people like you that make it worse. Do them a favor and stay away. At least your son understands and has a good head on his shoulder to understand what sports are about in 6th grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hope that’s not the case... At least for 3V’s sake. BTW you need a grammar lesson. Hope your son, is, better, in lacrosse, then you, are writing a simple, sentence.

Looks like someone can't afford a house in the 3V area.[/quote]

Not a 3V parent, but that team should be fine in a few years. They have a great '23 group, and a few good '24's, that elect not to play town. They'll be fine.

What's your definition of "great?"
[/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe you had 2 practices because the fields are terrible this year from the snow every week. Maybe your PAL team can’t afford private space because they don’t charge each kid 3000. It people like you that make it worse. Do them a favor and stay away. At least your son understands and has a good head on his shoulder to understand what sports are about in 6th grade.

Easy big guy, someone p1ss in your wheaties? Plenty of days for makeups and its passed on. Field has been just fine. Not expecting 15 practices...just more then TWO. And other grades in our town have had less then that. And others have had 10. This is my second kid to go through it, and it doesn't get better. Its ok, its the reason we play travel. My son is pretty good, and more importantly he loves the sport (in addition to all the others he does). Off the grandstand please, was just answering the original post honestly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hempstead

Good squad?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]
[/quote]

SWR, BBP and 3V were best at their grade level last year. That is legit lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

SWR, BBP and 3V were best at their grade level last year. That is legit lacrosse.

[/quote]

3V??? What??? What are you talking about??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Easy big guy, someone p1ss in your wheaties? Plenty of days for makeups and its passed on. Field has been just fine. Not expecting 15 practices...just more then TWO. And other grades in our town have had less then that. And others have had 10. This is my second kid to go through it, and it doesn't get better. Its ok, its the reason we play travel. My son is pretty good, and more importantly he loves the sport (in addition to all the others he does). Off the grandstand please, was just answering the original post honestly.

It seems that this is becoming the rule more than the exception. I know some of the bigger programs don’t see this, but I think the smaller programs are having an issue getting kids to play. Some coaches( not all) have an issue with the kids that play travel due to conflicts in schedule. Unfortunately the kids that play travel are the better kids and when they miss practices or games it does not go over well with Town coach. It’s even tougher when you get kids that only pick up the stick in the spring and can’t throw or catch. My son decided to not play PAL and said he will play with his friends in the district for middle school team next year. Was just curious how many others were in similar boat. A few other kid da on my son’s travel team have also left PAL for various reasons. Time also being one of them. It seems travel teams are less concerned with Sunday games and schedule practices for then as well.

Page 85 of 101 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 100 101

Link Copied to Clipboard